Expired Hot Deals

[Canada Computers] Xbox One S 1TB - $199.99 (NBA 2K19 OR Minecraft OR Battlefield V Bundles, In Store Only, YMMV)

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5213 posts
4342 upvotes
Toronto

[Canada Computers] Xbox One S 1TB - $199.99 (NBA 2K19 OR Minecraft OR Battlefield V Bundles, In Store Only, YMMV)

I noticed that Canada Computers flyer has some Xbox One S bundles that will be on sale tomorrow for Cyber Monday for only $200, only available in-store and limited stock depending on the store.

Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB NBA 2K19 Bundle - https://www.canadacomputers.com/product ... _id=132822
Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft Creators Bundle - https://www.canadacomputers.com/product ... _id=130754
Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB Battlefield V Bundle - https://www.canadacomputers.com/product ... _id=130751

ImageImage
10 replies
Penalty Box
Jan 4, 2011
5215 posts
1972 upvotes
Good price

Not available online... instore only.

Let me guess. There is like 1-5 units and its a bait to get people there.

Maybe not. Looks like it.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5213 posts
4342 upvotes
Toronto
Might be the lowest for the disk version, unfortunately the game choice isn't the greatest. I think Battlefield V bundle seems like the best choice in my opinion. Yup stock seems very limited depending on store, so only worth checking out if you live near a Canada Computers. Perhaps other retailers will have a similar price, not really sure.
Last edited by zentro on Dec 1st, 2019 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2429 posts
2545 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Great price, but anyone trying to flip this for a quick buck.. It took me 5 months to sell mine that was new and I got it for $199 the last time they had the deal. I had to sell it for $200 so technically a loss since I paid tax on mine.
Feb 14, 2006
587 posts
531 upvotes
Hammonds Plains
One in stock. Lol. Yeah I won't be the one saving $58 in this province.
Feb 14, 2006
587 posts
531 upvotes
Hammonds Plains
junglemage666 wrote: Great price, but anyone trying to flip this for a quick buck.. It took me 5 months to sell mine that was new and I got it for $199 the last time they had the deal. I had to sell it for $200 so technically a loss since I paid tax on mine.
See, you needed to find discount gift cards to buy it with first. My buddy found 2500 in Microsoft store money for $1250 cash. Even coupling that with black Friday/cyber Monday pricing he only got a free elite controller and Xbox one X flipping nearly $2000 worth of stuff. This was last year. Had trouble getting $400 out of a brand new $550 unit.
Aug 16, 2019
31 posts
17 upvotes
It's kind of funny how Cyber Monday is supposed to be online shopping and then they go on make this in store only.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2429 posts
2545 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
shorfd wrote: Not saying this is the case again but there was some funny business with the xbox's warranty being already expired reported from people who bought systems from Canada Computers from a previous sale.
I am one of those that reported warranty expired. I had to contact Microsoft, they wanted me to show receipt and what store I got it from. Then they said its refurbished and not under warranty. Then they said they would give the warranty.. I still haven't gotten an update lol. But I sold it to the person telling them no warranty but it's new.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
1848 posts
1542 upvotes
Waterloo
if anyone in KW area want one.. I bought the NBA bundle for cc's VIP deal (thursday) for $200+ tax. haven't opened yet. gonna return it otherwise.