XPOWER Airrow Pro Multipurpose Electric Duster & Blower A-2 Blue $59.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 29th, 2021 6:10 pm
[OP]
Mar 28, 2007
180 posts
77 upvotes
Markham

[Canada Computers] XPOWER Airrow Pro Multipurpose Electric Duster & Blower A-2 Blue $59.99

Electric duster for $59.99 nice price!
81 replies
Oct 6, 2020
173 posts
107 upvotes
Hmm I wonder if this can be used to dry a car after washing it, or if it's too small for that use case.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
9879 posts
6744 upvotes
Toronto
I've have one of these for a few years, amazing power for cleaning my PC regularly.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2008
3653 posts
1012 upvotes
I bought a $50 air compressor from lowes and have used that on pc's, bikes, cars etc.

Just use low PSI and let sit for a few minutes afterwards if your worried about condensation.
Jun 18, 2008
592 posts
265 upvotes
Burnaby
I had one of these under a different brand DataVac. Im assuming this is the same thing with vacuum motor in reverse. Its really loud and my ears starts ringing after 5 minutes dusting my computer with it.

I did what JonSnow did on here and bought myself an air compressor + condensation filter
Feb 9, 2018
130 posts
426 upvotes
FYI, No refund or exchange if it is opened

I'll have a try if it's amazon
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
31252 posts
1949 upvotes
Fernando Poo
Holding out for a US made DataVac.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2017
1226 posts
1054 upvotes
Moncton
Yeah, looks like a Datavac clone.

Decent price if it works as well. (I love my datavac.... :) ).
Koodo 8GB UL T&T @ $45 (ported in from Public Mobile)
Mar 19, 2006
988 posts
388 upvotes
Stupid question but could you use a battery powered inflater like the 18V Ryobi or Ridgid . There should not be any compressor oil in that air stream.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2017
1226 posts
1054 upvotes
Moncton
Nanodollars wrote: Stupid question but could you use a battery powered inflater like the 18V Ryobi or Ridgid . There should not be any compressor oil in that air stream.
I doubt an "inflater" would be able to output the same kind of volume at the speed required for it to be effective as a canned air replacement. I've never used this particular unit, but if it's similar to the Datavac then the sheer pressure/volume of air being put out is significant.
Koodo 8GB UL T&T @ $45 (ported in from Public Mobile)
May 31, 2021
9 posts
1 upvote
I bought one yesterday. It is a little powerful. The variety of head attachments are good and purposeful. It is powerful enough to dry your car and blow your patio.

Overall, highly recommend this.
Oct 27, 2016
29 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, picked one up and am happy with it so far. Hope to never buy a disposable can of compressed air again.
May 22, 2015
303 posts
99 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Shawzborne wrote: Canada computers doesn't have free shipping though
No issues price matching with home depot - ordered it for delivery but you can do store pick up too. Just use their online chat though - some idiot on text support couldn't open the link and claims it's because canada computer is not on their authorized list for price match
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4937 posts
2344 upvotes
Markham
goodhours wrote: No issues price matching with home depot - ordered it for delivery but you can do store pick up too. Just use their online chat though - some idiot on text support couldn't open the link and claims it's because canada computer is not on their authorized list for price match

Texting sounds really slow
Sep 6, 2012
140 posts
104 upvotes
Pickering Ontario
goodhours wrote: No issues price matching with home depot - ordered it for delivery but you can do store pick up too. Just use their online chat though - some idiot on text support couldn't open the link and claims it's because canada computer is not on their authorized list for price match
it worked for me with no issues

* Please provide the following details when you contact us:
* Brand name: XPOWER
* Model number: A-2 BLUE / A-2 Airrow Pro
* Link to homedepot.ca product: https://www.homedepot.ca/product/xpower ... 1001236050
* Either the complete web address to the product on the competitor’s website OR a copy of the competitor’s current flyer https://www.canadacomputers.com/product ... _id=092721
* Details of the price difference: Home Depot Price before tax: $75.98 , Canada Computers Price before tax: $59.99
May 24, 2008
286 posts
224 upvotes
Mississauga
Just used this on my desktop which was pretty throughly cleaned 3 months ago, yet still so much dust came out and I only use the low setting, highly recommended this duster at this price, especially those hard to reach places where you don't want to totally disassemble all the parts to clean.