Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canada Computers

Zenbook 14X, 14" 2.8K OLED Touch, Ryzen 7 5800H/16GB/512GB, $899

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2022 4:44 pm
Sep 14, 2014
125 posts
115 upvotes
Ajax, ON
Is this still a hot deal considering bf is close by? Debating returning this and waiting to see what's to come
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2021
1300 posts
506 upvotes
Is this better than the vivobook from Amazon? Has touch screen.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2015
4130 posts
4027 upvotes
Toronto
Those that got these laptops, does your screen also have little dots when looking at it really close? it seems they're digitizer dots thats not perfectly aligned with the screen layer. Most says it is how it is and not a defect, but if other screens dont have the little dots then it could be a defect.
To the moon
Nov 21, 2013
29 posts
131 upvotes
MILTON
Redsanta wrote: Those that got these laptops, does your screen also have little dots when looking at it really close? it seems they're digitizer dots thats not perfectly aligned with the screen layer. Most says it is how it is and not a defect, but if other screens dont have the little dots then it could be a defect.
That sounds like a defect to me. I bought one and I do not see any little dots on my screen. I usually have it at 90hz and 200% scale, so I am not sure if that makes a difference.

Also, giving this a bump because it looks like Canada Computers still has stock: https://www.canadacomputers.com/product ... _id=230591
Aug 25, 2009
6 posts
Toronto
Redsanta wrote: Those that got these laptops, does your screen also have little dots when looking at it really close? it seems they're digitizer dots thats not perfectly aligned with the screen layer. Most says it is how it is and not a defect, but if other screens dont have the little dots then it could be a defect.

I got the exact same issue with mine. Did you end up returning yours ? Not sure if it is a defect :/.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)