• Last Updated:
  • Jun 27th, 2014 7:17 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2005
1868 posts
117 upvotes
Some of the earlier 2011 coins from this series have consistently sold for between $25-35.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2007
1463 posts
315 upvotes
Montreal
dont people just buy these for the Airmiles/aeroplan or whatever reward point they have on credit cards?
buy and return to bank, keep points on credit cards.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2012
5065 posts
582 upvotes
Mississauga
Task514 wrote: dont people just buy these for the Airmiles/aeroplan or whatever reward point they have on credit cards?
buy and return to bank, keep points on credit cards.
that's how I justify it.

$60 + 150$ in coins every time they bring out this promotion. Then cash them in at the bank.

Helps me reach my 50$ cashback every month :)
Favourite Games: NieR (PS3), Catherine (PS3), Persona 3 FES/Portable (PS2/PSP), Final Fantasy IX (PSX), Persona 4 Golden (PSV), Witcher 1,2,3 (PC), Skyward Sword (Wii), Pokemon Colosseum (GC), Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS), Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS), Majora's Mask (3DS), Bravely Default (3DS)
Nov 3, 2013
57 posts
10 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
zoni5u wrote: Ya, I've showed them the link at the bank and they still didn't want to do it.
Maybe I will give Mint a call.. But they always take so long to answer lol... I I waited for 40 mins to talk to someone in order to sort out the delivery issue.
They have to take it.
Escalate it to a Manager. I did that when they refused and I had informed them of the Mint's process. The Manager called their head office for a quick confirmation and immediately accepted the coins after getting off the phone. This was at TD.
Jun 17, 2011
552 posts
79 upvotes
Called them to ask for shipping refund for the last 3 set. " No refund since there is no promotion at that time" Just cancel my pre order. Will not buy anything with shipping fee from Mint any more. Feel being ripped off.