Hot Deals

[Canada Post] Canada Post save 50% on one Expedited Parcel (includes USA) shipment (Targeted YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2021 6:19 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2003
4195 posts
992 upvotes
Toronto

[Canada Post] Canada Post save 50% on one Expedited Parcel (includes USA) shipment (Targeted YMMV)

Savings:
50%
Expiry:
February 24, 2021
Retailer:
Canada Post
More offers from Canada Post
Got an email from Canada Post, not sure if targetted:
Earn more rewards while you grow your business.

Time is running out for you to save 50% on sending a parcel to Canada or the United States!

You have until 2021-02-24 to save 50% when sending a package with Expedited Parcel™ or Expedited Parcel™ – USA†, the economical and reliable choices for shipping to Canada and the United States.

Here’s how to use your promo code:

1. Sign in to Canada Post Snap Ship™ and enter your shipment details.

2. Select Expedited Parcel or Expedited Parcel – USA.
3. Enter your payment details and promo code ACTION18, then click ‘Apply’ to receive your discount.

† Applies to one package only, on the net-value before options and taxes, when using the Canada Post Snap Ship™ online tool. Some exceptions and conditions apply.

The offer is available to Canada Post Solutions for Small Business™ customers whose customer number is printed on this email, unless the customer has a pre-existing or newly signed parcel agreement with Canada Post.

* Where available. Additional fees may apply.
Last edited by zoob on Jan 10th, 2021 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
170 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2009
1728 posts
379 upvotes
Toronto
This is targeted randomly. I got this two months ago.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
2699 posts
1871 upvotes
13inches wrote: Still 100% too high.
That! Use netparcel with UPS.

Don’t risk getting your items stuck at the CP black hole.

Heck, even if they pay you, avoid CP!
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2002
5904 posts
299 upvotes
Vancouver
My sisters package (CP Expedited) to my son destined to Toronto went from Toronto to Vancouver, back to Toronto and then finally to Vancouver. Took a little over a month.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5667 posts
2893 upvotes
Winnipeg
50% off but takes 500% more time to arrive...
Zoomer Wireless | Public Mobile | Simplii | Tangerine | CIBC
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1025 posts
1298 upvotes
Mississauga
Question: When is a "deal" not a deal?
Answer: When it relies on Canadapost
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
44952 posts
5525 upvotes
Richmond Hill
djredhat wrote: That! Use netparcel with UPS.

Don’t risk getting your items stuck at the CP black hole.

Heck, even if they pay you, avoid CP!
Until one of your customers addresses is to a PO Box...
Artisan woodworker crafting live edge tables, end grain cutting boards, and other home decor
Silver Coins | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio | Heatware
Aug 25, 2011
126 posts
148 upvotes
BURLINGTON
We have used different Canada Post promotions for parcels - less than impressed, but there have been some savings. What is the best - least expensive way to ship in Canada? Carry on bag to goalie bag size of package. I live in Ontario but have family all the way from NFLD to Victoria - so this is big issue for me.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2003
4195 posts
992 upvotes
Toronto
My personal experience with Canada Post has been very positive except for at the beginning of COVID in March when things were stuck in the Mississauga depot for 2-3 weeks.

I have 8 shipments with Canada Post in December so far. 4 of them were received in 1 or 2 days for Ontario destinations (ship from Markham), 2 were to West Coast and were received within 7 calendar days (normal speeds). The last two were shipped to BC and SK on the 23 and 30th and are taking a bit longer because of holidays but still expected to arrive first week of Jan.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 16, 2004
5251 posts
34 upvotes
Richmond
CanadaPost can be competitive with NetParcel to some remote US locations or on smaller items below 2 lb. It can definitely be competitive within Canada to remote locations.
Heat @ 370+
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9706 posts
63989 upvotes
Ontario
13inches wrote: Still 100% too high.
shipping to China 4lb is only $25ish with Canada post
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2008
1572 posts
850 upvotes
Vancouver
wow, so much hate for canada post. I haven't lost a parcel yet and most have been on-time or early. Guess I'm lucky.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2007
1809 posts
795 upvotes
Montreal
Canada Post is probably the worst and least reliable service there is... Their services should be free... Shipped a package worth of $600 of hard drives on December 6th, from Montreal to Montreal. It is Dec 31st, it hasn't arrived yet and nobody knows why...

It is stuck in limbo...

--
Shipping service: Expedited Parcels
Features and options: Signature Required. Additional information
Tracking number: #

Delivery standard: Dec. 11

Expected delivery: Item delayed — stay tuned for updates
--
Dec 13, 2014
155 posts
441 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Canada Post is a joke. Delivery guy had my package, rang our buzzer, I said I’ll buzz you in, and then he proceeds to write a note for pickup instead. I literally watched him drive away with my package. **** these mail men.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2009
3205 posts
487 upvotes
Don't be nosey
Thatdealguy wrote: shipping to China 4lb is only $25ish with Canada post
What service did you use to ship to China? That’s a good deal!
PSN: RunOrDie226
add me!
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
3210 posts
5368 upvotes
At least CP is better than USPS

Back and forth between facilities since dec 4
75C32CE5-7904-46A7-9D8C-62B665840485.png
Public Mobile customer
Jan 18, 2005
390 posts
71 upvotes
Shipped a parcel to Vancouver from Mississauga on Dec 3.
Shipped a second parcel to Vancouver from Mississauga on Dec.14. (Both expedited parcel, both from/to same address)

I get a notification on Dec.21 that a parcel was delivered. Guess which one? The second parcel. The first arrives on the 24th.

At least they arrived. Smiling Face With Open Mouth