Shopping Discussion

Canada Post Flexdelivery -self isolating- reroute to home address?

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 29th, 2020 1:24 pm
[OP]
Sep 5, 2017
433 posts
227 upvotes

Canada Post Flexdelivery -self isolating- reroute to home address?

Just wondered if something gets delivered to my Flexdelivery address, can I call in and have it redirected to my home? If I'm self isolating? Has anyone done this?
5 replies
Deal Addict
May 22, 2015
1675 posts
1882 upvotes
Vancouver
Nope, it won't be done. They're holding things at the outlet indefinitely, go grab it once you're finished isolation.
[OP]
Sep 5, 2017
433 posts
227 upvotes
mikebc wrote: Nope, it won't be done. They're holding things at the outlet indefinitely, go grab it once you're finished isolation.
How do you know they're holding them? Do I need to call and ask them to hold it?
Sep 19, 2004
599 posts
232 upvotes
931BB965-1BB3-4B36-AA01-B480D2096BA4.jpeg
pawprints86 wrote: How do you know they're holding them? Do I need to call and ask them to hold it?
I don’t understand. People go internet and wait for answers, yet they question the people who try to help.

If you had spent one minute on canada post’s website, you will find the policy update by yourself.
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14994 posts
12115 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
pawprints86 wrote: How do you know they're holding them? Do I need to call and ask them to hold it?
Cuz, @mikebc is a Postie.
Smiling Face With Sunglasses

See his helpful thread:

Answering Your Questions About Canada Post Delivery During COVID

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/answeri ... d-2364606/

Was right on the first page of the Directory, for the same SHOPPING FORUM you posted your Question in

AND .. you aren’t the first to ask such a Question ... again look at Thread Directory

Which is EXACTLY WHY Mike started his helpful thread
[OP]
Sep 5, 2017
433 posts
227 upvotes
Wow, rude much? Could have just simply directed me to it without implying that I'm a complete retard. Often I search for what I'm wondering before posting, I can't help it the search function on this forum can suck - pretty often actually

Also I find it helpful to compare actual experiences to written rules as they can often differ