Expired Hot Deals

[Canada Post] Free Leather Notebook with purchase of 10 Stamps (FREE SHIPPING)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 21st, 2015 6:45 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2010
1020 posts
462 upvotes
between wrote:
Jun 21st, 2015 4:18 pm
My order went through even though I was prompted for "unavailable item". Hopefully they do have it in stock!

BTW I searched for this "pierre belvedere" notebook and it is indeed $16.95 on amazon http://www.amazon.com/Pierre-Belvedere- ... se_p_img_1 (looks similar to this)...
It specifically states that it will remain in your cart but won't be included in your order. Not gonna happen. Which sucks, since I needed stamps anyway. Boo-urns!
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2007
4548 posts
1245 upvotes
I don't remember seeing any unavailable or similar message when I ordered.

I got an order confirmation email. Supposed to be a second email confirming order has been shipped and payment processed.

I will call them tomorrow and ask:
Contacting Customer Service
If you still have questions about your order, please contact customer service at 1-877-632-6347.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2003
1435 posts
188 upvotes
Pochacco wrote:
Jun 21st, 2015 2:39 pm
We're Sorry
The page you requested is not available at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please try again later.
I got the same message at the end of my order but went back in and checked my profile and the order was placed. I never got an email confirmation however which I expected to get.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
5431 posts
1946 upvotes
I called Canada Post today to check on this and they said it was a limited time offer and all the notebooks have been completely sold out. The person sounded competent so I won't be pursuing this but curious to see if others are successful with their orders.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2007
4548 posts
1245 upvotes
choclover wrote:
Jun 22nd, 2015 9:50 pm
I called Canada Post today to check on this and they said it was a limited time offer and all the notebooks have been completely sold out. The person sounded competent so I won't be pursuing this but curious to see if others are successful with their orders.
I called them as well today. Rep confirmed my order went through and there is notebook reserved for me. 2nd email should come later this week and 2-3 weeks to arrive.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
5431 posts
1946 upvotes
Speedy1 wrote:
Jun 22nd, 2015 10:41 pm
I called them as well today. Rep confirmed my order went through and there is notebook reserved for me. 2nd email should come later this week and 2-3 weeks to arrive.
Did you get the confirmation at the time you placed the order but before paying for it?
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2007
4548 posts
1245 upvotes
choclover wrote:
Jun 23rd, 2015 12:44 am
Did you get the confirmation at the time you placed the order but before paying for it?
Not sure what confirmation before paying for it you are referring to. I went through the purchase process online and don't remember seeing an item not available or similar message on the website.

I got an order confirmation email within a couple of minutes of placing the order. Email shows the 2 items I bought, total price, etc. and states that I will receive a second email once they ship my order and process my payment.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
5431 posts
1946 upvotes
Speedy1 wrote:
Jun 23rd, 2015 12:56 am
Not sure what confirmation before paying for it you are referring to. I went through the purchase process online and don't remember seeing an item not available or similar message on the website.

I got an order confirmation email within a couple of minutes of placing the order. Email shows the 2 items I bought, total price, etc. and states that I will receive a second email once they ship my order and process my payment.
My mistake for not being clear. I was wondering if you got a confirmation for the free notebook BEFORE actually paying for the order. I wasn't sure if it is the type of thing where you might think you're going to get it but you will only find out once you have paid and some days go by that they are OOS on the free notebook.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2007
4548 posts
1245 upvotes
choclover wrote:
Jun 23rd, 2015 1:02 am
My mistake for not being clear. I was wondering if you got a confirmation for the free notebook BEFORE actually paying for the order. I wasn't sure if it is the type of thing where you might think you're going to get it but you will only find out once you have paid and some days go by that they are OOS on the free notebook.
I paid for it or completed the transaction online when it showed the notebook on the order and the total being $8.93 incl gst.

And that's the reason why I call to double check. Rep told me one was put reserved for me right after I placed the order online. I even told him about others who tried to place the same order right before or after me and getting the item not available or similar message.

Rep said something else that didn't make much sense though. He said hypothetically, someone could get the stamps without getting the notebook and if that person isn't satisfied, he can easily return it at a post office. I told him most if not all are only buying the stamps online because of the notebook.

I can't see people buying stamps online when they can easily buy it at any post office or other stores (like costco).
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
5431 posts
1946 upvotes
I think this deal may be dead because when I click on the link in the OP the promo in the banner has disappeared.
Jan 5, 2006
95 posts
62 upvotes
Just got a shipping notice email but only for the stamps, no notebook. :( Oh well, it was worth a shot.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2014
1244 posts
1028 upvotes
I ordered when it was available.
Just got an email that its shipped with notebook :)