Expired Hot Deals

[Canada Post] Free Leather Notebook with purchase of 10 Stamps (FREE SHIPPING)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 21st, 2015 6:45 pm
Tags:
Deal Guru
Dec 30, 2004
12772 posts
776 upvotes
Toronto
just got email... no notebook. just the postcard :(
Nov 12, 2012
579 posts
214 upvotes
Calgary
Shipping notice for stamps, no notebook. :(
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2008
1286 posts
312 upvotes
belfour wrote:
Jun 23rd, 2015 3:59 pm
Same but when i check my online order number, i see notebook on it. WTF. I am going to wait and if I don't get the notebook, i will have to get a RMA.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2013
1555 posts
466 upvotes
Toronto
just got email.. no notebook..
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
2470 posts
1162 upvotes
Cellphone Tower
I just received my 2 notebooks, they are very nice looking. Thanks again OP!
Place Your Ad Here
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2007
4317 posts
1100 upvotes
WTF. I just received the shipping confirmation email right now WITHOUT any mention of the free notebook as well, notwithstanding what canada post rep told me over the phone on Monday.

I just called canada post again and was told I WILL be getting the notebook with the stamps. It doesn't mention it on the shipping confirmation email because (I was told) it's a free item. :facepalm: I will believe it when I see/receive it. I told them to state it on the shipping confirmation email so I don't have to waste my time calling them and them needing to answer my phone call.
Banned
Jun 14, 2007
1674 posts
409 upvotes
belfour wrote:
Jun 23rd, 2015 3:59 pm
receive only one post card no book
on the page it say 2015 Canadian Flag (50th Anniversary): Postage-paid Postcards

Product # 262428 - $2.50 but receive only one (1) postcard :( ... - https://www.canadapost.ca/shop/stamps/2 ... ution=e1s1 ... any one in the same boat???
Deal Guru
Dec 30, 2004
12772 posts
776 upvotes
Toronto
I think it is only one postcard
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
3305 posts
1100 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
Speedy1 wrote:
Jun 24th, 2015 4:29 pm
WTF. I just received the shipping confirmation email right now WITHOUT any mention of the free notebook as well, notwithstanding what canada post rep told me over the phone on Monday.

I just called canada post again and was told I WILL be getting the notebook with the stamps. It doesn't mention it on the shipping confirmation email because (I was told) it's a free item. :facepalm: I will believe it when I see/receive it. I told them to state it on the shipping confirmation email so I don't have to waste my time calling them and them needing to answer my phone call.
I hope that what the rep told you was correct? FWIW, the shipping confirmation email that I received indicated the postcard as well as the free notebook was in the shipment. Good luck!

yolomolo wrote:
Jun 25th, 2015 2:55 pm
Here it is, very nice
Nice pics. I did not expect it to be as elaborate as it is and was pleasantly surprised by the design embossed on the back (Mountie with flag). Personally, would not have purchased for $17 but great deal for "free". Thanks again OP!

batye wrote:
Jun 24th, 2015 10:49 pm
receive only one post card no book
on the page it say 2015 Canadian Flag (50th Anniversary): Postage-paid Postcards

Product # 262428 - $2.50 but receive only one (1) postcard :( ... - https://www.canadapost.ca/shop/stamps/2 ... ution=e1s1 ... any one in the same boat???
I initially was a bit confused about the reference to postcards but remembered that this was a postcard which includes prepaid postage if you actually wanted to mail it.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2007
1704 posts
298 upvotes
Toronto
Picking up my 1st order postcard and Journal tonight.

They look really nice in the above pic.

My second order is delayed, but as per CR they said it is being shipped together, just a delay on the journals.

Cheers!
Thread started in 2016 - 1927 fully gutted and renovated 2 storey detached home in the big T.O. - small projects still in progress.

RFD priceless!
Nov 22, 2012
5 posts
2 upvotes
Markham
I received the stamps but no notebook.

I called Canada Post. The rep said the notebook is in backorder and might be shipped in July. I suppose this applies to people who have the notebooks in their orders.

Good luck.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
1140 posts
513 upvotes
Somewhere in Ontario
All I got was a prepaid postcard for a lousy $6