Expired Hot Deals

[Canada Post] Free Leather Notebook with purchase of 10 Stamps (FREE SHIPPING)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 21st, 2015 6:45 pm
Tags:
Oct 9, 2001
923 posts
230 upvotes
Toronto
said book on order confirmation just got stamps and called them they are investigating...
Apr 19, 2015
11 posts
Vancouver, BC
Just tried to order this and the leather notebook promo seems to have disappeared from their page. After adding to cart I tried to use offer code "Canada" but it says it's invalid. Maybe this is really expired now?
Jan 5, 2006
95 posts
62 upvotes
Only got the 10 stamps yesterday. Got no use for them, might have to do some mail in rebate offers in future I suppose.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4505 posts
1434 upvotes
Winnipeg
TQT wrote:
Jun 27th, 2015 10:56 am
Only got the 10 stamps yesterday. Got no use for them, might have to do some mail in rebate offers in future I suppose.
You can use them on a parcel as well
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4102 posts
911 upvotes
Sask.
Just got the stamps and notebook - it's really nice. I had ordered the first morning - thanks so much OP!
May 6, 2008
257 posts
48 upvotes
Edmonton
I received my order today. Strangely enough, instead of the 50th anniversary stamps I ordered and that appear on my invoice, I received a book of 10 "weather wonders" stamps. I like them much better than the flag stamps but it seems strange that they would have made a substitution in this case.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2007
4548 posts
1245 upvotes
Speedy1 wrote:
Jun 24th, 2015 4:29 pm
WTF. I just received the shipping confirmation email right now WITHOUT any mention of the free notebook as well, notwithstanding what canada post rep told me over the phone on Monday.

I just called canada post again and was told I WILL be getting the notebook with the stamps. It doesn't mention it on the shipping confirmation email because (I was told) it's a free item. :facepalm: I will believe it when I see/receive it. I told them to state it on the shipping confirmation email so I don't have to waste my time calling them and them needing to answer my phone call.
Received the order on Monday BUT only stamps and NO notebook. Called them again and confirmed for the 3rd time that I will be getting notebook. It's on back order and color will likely be blue instead of red but I will be getting it in 2-4 weeks.
Nov 12, 2012
629 posts
296 upvotes
Calgary
Just got a shipping email from Canada Post, they're shipping my notebook today.
This is after my stamps were delivered seperately about two weeks ago.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2007
4548 posts
1245 upvotes
Speedy1 wrote:
Jul 2nd, 2015 12:47 pm
Received the order on Monday BUT only stamps and NO notebook. Called them again and confirmed for the 3rd time that I will be getting notebook. It's on back order and color will likely be blue instead of red but I will be getting it in 2-4 weeks.
Just got email confirmation that the notebook is being shipped as well. Hopefully, it's a red notebook rather than blue like I was told.
Deal Guru
Dec 30, 2004
12789 posts
782 upvotes
Toronto
Got 2 notebook shipping emails!
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2004
2309 posts
352 upvotes
I received just the stamps and was able to phone customer service on Monday. They said the books were back ordered and I should expect a blue book by the end of the week. I just got my shipping notice.
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2003
3777 posts
722 upvotes
LesterZhang wrote:
Jul 15th, 2015 12:36 pm
Received a shipping notice for the notebook yesterday.
As did I
wasn't expecting it because when I ordered the stamps, it said the notebook was OOS
It arrived today, so its a pleasant surprise!
Ebay - 244 - 0 - 0
Heatware - 56 - 00 - 0
BST Feedback - 82 - 0 - 0
Grailed - 72 - 0 - 0
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2006
1032 posts
229 upvotes
I just got my notebook, it is blue not the red. I prefer the red since I actually wanted to collect it as Canada day collection :(
One thing I found is that the blue notebook is made in Italy. I wonder how much money Canada post lost for gifting a notebook made in Italy AND having to ship 2 item separately :-0

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)