Expired Hot Deals

[Canada Post] Free shipping to any US or International destination on November 5 with Small Business account

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2019 5:09 pm
Jan 22, 2017
296 posts
1145 upvotes
They list Puerto Rico as a separate country but won't offer the promo there.
But if you select USA and Puerto Rico as a State they will accept the promo code.
A bit of a hassle getting it to work but it saved me $20 so can't complain.
Hope this promo comes back next year it was great!
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2005
2268 posts
1446 upvotes
The Promotional Code is not recognized because it either does not exist, is not applicable for the selected service or category, has expired, or has already been used (One-Time Use offers only)
Apr 13, 2015
276 posts
341 upvotes
Alberta
If anyone would like to trade a domestic label for an international one, please PM me.
I can print you off one based on your dimensions and under 2kg.
I need a domestic label, AB to ON, 1kg max.
Feb 17, 2005
767 posts
158 upvotes
asdisme wrote:
Nov 5th, 2019 1:52 am
Thanks OP!

Gonna create a 2kg label first as I prepare my box of shipment since you have 5 days to ship. What's the best way to ship chips without it deflating? (box + bubble wrap?)

Where do you enter the promo code? I am on the custom section, but don't see anywhere to apply the NOV5 code.
Last page where you enter payment you put in the promo code.
May 8, 2013
251 posts
219 upvotes
London
No saudi Arabia or any gulf countries and no India :(
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2004
6247 posts
1074 upvotes
If you don't get tracked package shipping, try a smaller box.
I did that for South Korea and it worked for a smaller box.
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1522 posts
595 upvotes
Toronto
First time doing this but will the email link for the label expire?? The email states "Labels are available for 5 days". Saw a previous post that says that the barcode might change after 5 days? I'd like to ship something to the UK closer to Christmas (probably mail out first week of December), but if I have to ship it out in 5 days' time then I'll just wait til the last week of November to use the label generated on Nov 26...
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
5450 posts
2260 upvotes
so this doesn't work for mailing to China, or there is free shipping but no tracking (without addition charge)?
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
4020 posts
2247 upvotes
Edmonton
diav wrote:
Nov 5th, 2019 11:32 am
First time doing this but will the email link for the label expire?? The email states "Labels are available for 5 days". Saw a previous post that says that the barcode might change after 5 days? I'd like to ship something to the UK closer to Christmas (probably mail out first week of December), but if I have to ship it out in 5 days' time then I'll just wait til the last week of November to use the label generated on Nov 26...
The free international shipping offer is only available today, so you need to create the shipment today. Then you have 5 days to print or save the label. But there is no time limit on when you need to deposit your package in a postal box or at a postal outlet. You can wait until early December to ship your item using the label you generated today.
badOne wrote:
Nov 5th, 2019 11:35 am
so this doesn't work for mailing to China, or there is free shipping but no tracking (without addition charge)?
No, there is no free shipping to China at all. (there is to Hong Kong though)
Nov 13, 2013
257 posts
123 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone know if this promo will be extended to other Tuesdays this month, or is it one and done?
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
4020 posts
2247 upvotes
Edmonton
Yurickz wrote:
Nov 5th, 2019 11:48 am
Does anyone know if this promo will be extended to other Tuesdays this month, or is it one and done?
There's been no announcement about another extension, so at this point you can assume this is it.
Jul 15, 2014
261 posts
188 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Thanks OP. I printed a label, tracked package, to the US. Tried the other options too (xpresspost etc.) but didn't work. I ended up going with 30 x 30 x 30 and 2kg for the package, I tried other dimensions and it doesn't work. So (like others have said earlier in the post) the guidelines are strict. Feels kind of funny to be shipping chips and instant noodles across the border. My customs list looks silly. Surprisingly, if not for this promo this would have cost me $24 which is less than I expected.

Does anyone know if I write "gift" as the reason, the recipient doesn't have to pay any duties? Or is there a value that they will start charging duties?
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1448 posts
862 upvotes
teqtoke wrote:
Nov 5th, 2019 9:50 am
If anyone would like to trade a domestic label for an international one, please PM me.
I can print you off one based on your dimensions and under 2kg.
I need a domestic label, AB to ON, 1kg max.
Why would anyone 'trade' when they can create a custom label to the destination of their choice today.

If your logic is that people cannot create a shipping label themselves, then how do you expect them to trade you a domestic shipping label they previously would have had to create themselves
Apr 13, 2015
276 posts
341 upvotes
Alberta
adilh53 wrote:
Nov 5th, 2019 1:06 pm
Why would anyone 'trade' when they can create a custom label to the destination of their choice today.

If your logic is that people cannot create a shipping label themselves, then how do you expect them to trade you a domestic shipping label they previously would have had to create themselves
Because some people are eBay sellers or online sellers, and they ship stuff internationally everyday, or many per day.
A domestic label is cheaper.