Expired Hot Deals

[Canada Post] Free shipping to any US or International destination on November 5 with Small Business account

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2019 5:09 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2018
1087 posts
1064 upvotes
Blainville, QC
Damnit. Missed it - the one day I don't check RFD or my email.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
6729 posts
2943 upvotes
The service I used was supposed to be up to 10 days delivery. Instead the expected date of arrival is closer to 15. How the F do you conduct business with CP?
Feb 6, 2013
893 posts
1022 upvotes
Ontario
kenderu wrote: Can I use this for lettermail?
Yes, as long as it it is larger than 14 cm x 9 cm.
chillychin wrote: Stupid question, but when printing out these labels do you have to input the destination address?
Or can I just print out the label and worry about the destination address later?
Yes, you must enter the destination address and cannot change it afterwards because availability of the service and rates all depend on that.
yourmemory wrote: Would it be an issue if I put in package dimensions up to the limit allowed, and then later it turns out to be smaller?
Yes. They don't care as long as it is within the Small Packet standard. (L+W+H≤90cm, max{L,W,H}≤60cm)
motherapy wrote: Does the label expire? I have the label created but I'm not quite ready to ship yet.
The common practice here is that you can print/save the PDF for now, then use it later. Not really sure how long you can go though. Anyone wait longer than a month?
GollyMolly wrote: Dang. trying to make a label now for the UK for Xmas, but I didn't buy the items yet, wonder if that info can be updated after..........
Yes. While you cannot change the address after printing, you can change the customs label by simply directly writing on the label (neatly), crossing out incorrect information. Worst case scenario is just destination's customs opens it.
Nov 22, 2016
458 posts
239 upvotes
Is this 5 business days to ship, or 5 days? I still have my package...wasn't sure if I needed to ship it.

Update: 5 days, label expired. Boo.
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2008
2499 posts
105 upvotes
Toronto
ch00chmuld00n wrote: Is this 5 business days to ship, or 5 days? I still have my package...wasn't sure if I needed to ship it.

Update: 5 days, label expired. Boo.
Is it 5 days to save/print it out label before it expires? Or 5 days to ship?
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1759 posts
957 upvotes
she/her, Toronto
asdisme wrote: Is it 5 days to save/print it out label before it expires? Or 5 days to ship?
I think it's 5 days to save/print out the label.

Just checked my tracking number (saved the label PDF, still haven't shipped yet); and the tracking number appears to still work (electronic info submitted by shipper).