[Canada Post] Packaging Tape 4 PK $5.83 including shipping and taxes

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 17th, 2015 5:30 pm
Tags:
Jan 24, 2009
889 posts
11 upvotes
Hamilton, Ontario
Awesome, thanks op! Was able to get two packs for 10.xx using the "personal account" method described above!
Feb 14, 2005
825 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
Good deal! Got one pack. Thanks.
Apr 2, 2008
464 posts
123 upvotes
Tks

I wish I read this thread 2 days ago. I actually run out of packing tape today.
Save a lot but end up spending more :confused:
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2005
1999 posts
142 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. By the way, adding this to your cart then creating a new account from the checkout only seemed to take you to the business account creation. I had to go to the CP homepage and create an account there, then come back and add to the cart and checkout.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3105 posts
1079 upvotes
Ridiculous! Don't waste your time with this idiocy. I just spent 15 minutes screwing around with their asinine account creation process (never have I seen that combination of requirements for a password) and ended up with a "business account" despite having looked around repeatedly for a way of creating a regular account. Finally added the tape to my cart, tried to check out and realized it kept forcing me to buy 4x the 4-pack. Screw that!
Oct 30, 2012
973 posts
265 upvotes
Hamilton
Got mine delivered today 5.41$ in Ontario
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
3279 posts
2347 upvotes
Ottawa
Canada Post and Hot Deals together really? Hard to believe but it's true :lol:

Thanks OP. In for 2 as I am almost out of the Costco 8-pack that I got a while ago. Tried to get the wrap to see if the discount would change to 40% but no go.

Hope these are better than the ones from Costco (they are good too but everyone says that the CP ones are really good). Can always split/give away some to family/friends.
Feb 8, 2009
622 posts
51 upvotes
One thing annoying about these CP packing tapes are that if you use it to tape onto other surface types it may leave behind a very sticky and hard to remove adhesive. So just a caution to anyone using it on anything other than boxes.
Feb 2, 2005
976 posts
134 upvotes
$5.03 all incl. in Alberta. Had to sign up for a person acct. My existing Venture One only allowed minimum of 4 items (x 4 = 16 rolls ... way too much). Then put 2 items into the 'shopping cart' to allow for 40% off discount, then updated to 1 item (so you only get 4 rolls). Voila - charged $5.03 with free shipping. Thanks Op!
Deal Addict
May 11, 2004
3116 posts
1057 upvotes
Airdrie
Xon wrote:
Jan 13th, 2015 3:38 pm
Out of curiosity did you make a personal or business account? Maybe that has something to do with it. Mine is personal.
I had a business account and kept getting the "minimum 4". Created personal account and it let me order 1.
"Success is the happy feeling you get between the time you do something and the time you tell a woman what you did." -Dilbert
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2004
1950 posts
558 upvotes
Ottawa
$10.83 for two packages = eight rolls (including delivery) still works. Thanks OP
This lousy avatar courtesy of an anal admin who decided to delete a near ten year old existing avatar that did meet all of the site's requirements.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2007
3799 posts
710 upvotes
ON
just got mine delivered, the quality is definitely better than the dollarama ones
Oct 19, 2004
290 posts
8 upvotes
Vancouver
Total came to $21.10 for 4 packages mailed to Estevan. Walmart sells their walmart brand for $6.57 (including tax). Great deal.
Thanks OP!
Deal Expert
Oct 15, 2002
18196 posts
137 upvotes
GTA
DarkVelvet55 wrote:
Jan 15th, 2015 4:07 am
Just as a heads up (not that it would have made much difference here) great()canadian()rebates(.)ca (remove the () ) has a higher cash back amount for Canada post right now. Not sure if you want to use them or knew but just to let you know for the future, you can check them as well!
Thanks, I just checked and it looks like GCR has cashback for ebay.ca as well. I mostly use ebay so that is why I was using ebates. I wonder if GCR has better cash back return for ebay.