[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2009
3381 posts
578 upvotes
Don't be nosey

Canada Post Scanning Help

Hey everyone,
I was tracking my return item to Amazon and the scans from CP doesn't make sense.
Normally, I should see an automatic scan first saying "Return Label Created".
But this time, it showed "Item Available for Pickup" For Amazon to pick up and then the last scan of "Return Label Created" scan..
I hope I'm not receiving my returned item again..Any suggestions? When I called Amazon, they assured me it is still waiting to be picked up and it will not be sent back to me as I am returning the item.
PSN: RunOrDie226
add me!
6 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2009
3381 posts
578 upvotes
Don't be nosey
Friendly bump as CP cs reps are helpless.
add me!
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2007
3172 posts
1069 upvotes
Whitehorse, YT
RunOrDie wrote: Hey everyone,
I was tracking my return item to Amazon and the scans from CP doesn't make sense.
Normally, I should see an automatic scan first saying "Return Label Created".
But this time, it showed "Item Available for Pickup" For Amazon to pick up and then the last scan of "Return Label Created" scan..
I hope I'm not receiving my returned item again..Any suggestions? When I called Amazon, they assured me it is still waiting to be picked up and it will not be sent back to me as I am returning the item.
"they assured me it is still waiting to be picked up" ... not good enough?

As for the tracking results irregularities could you post the events. You don't disclose your location (in your profile) nor where the package is going. I've never encountered "Return Label Created" so I'm curious.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2009
3381 posts
578 upvotes
Don't be nosey
Anyone else with suggestions? I will post the tracking scans later.
add me!
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
2693 posts
239 upvotes
Markham
Posted on Friday, the weekend. Today is Sunday, still the weekend.
Be Happy
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2014
5953 posts
4014 upvotes
You asked Amazon's customer service, and you didn't believe them.. but you are willing to believe what some strangers on the Internet say?
If it is coming back to you, nothing you or we say/do will change that. Just wait and see what happens. (I'll tell you if you're that impatient: It will be picked up by Amazon in 1-2 business days)
Deal Addict
May 19, 2003
3299 posts
1441 upvotes
This is normal for returning stuff to Amazon. It doesn't go directly back to them. Amazon explained to me a while ago that they let the packages sit for few days at Canada Post and then send someone to collect
them in one big batch.