Expired Hot Deals

[Canada Post] Send one package free every Tuesday in October for Solutions for Small Business Members (VentureOne)

Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
6707 posts
2486 upvotes
Calgary
I used to have a VentureOne card but it was cancelled by CP, probably because I didn't ship often enough.
Mar 10, 2005
205 posts
45 upvotes
Thanks Op! Definitely going to use this for packages to the daughter in university.
cheers
:mad: :evil: :lol:
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
4485 posts
215 upvotes
Vancouver
I guess don't have limit of cost. Gonna send an iPhone to Ontario.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
1859 posts
204 upvotes
How can a regular person take advantage of this? Do I just sign up for Small business solutions?
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2005
1566 posts
737 upvotes
althetrainer wrote:
Sep 20th, 2016 7:18 pm
I used to have a VentureOne card but it was cancelled by CP, probably because I didn't ship often enough.
You can call CanadaPost and reactivate the account. I stopped using my VentureOne account for 3 years and I just called them and reactivated the account.
I'll Keep It Short and Sweet. Family, Religion, Friendship ... These Are the Three Demons You Must Slay if You Wish to Succeed in Business
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2014
1063 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Can I sign up and take advantage of this promotion immediately?
May 12, 2014
196 posts
610 upvotes
when and where do we get unique promo code?

Free shipments must be processed using one the following CPC online tools: Express Order Entry or Electronic Shipping Tools (EST). Canada Post will provide a unique Promo Code to Eligible Members that must be entered at the time of shipment. Each Promo Code may only be used once.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2009
16557 posts
3587 upvotes
Toronto
Interesting, and thanks OP! So, I just signed up for VentureOne. I have a package to send. Was going to send Monday, but I can wait until Tuesday. And yes I actually do have a business, but it's the type of business where I usually don't send many packages so I never bothered registering for one of these business accounts before. But hey, what the hell. I'll give it a go.

Hopefully I can get that promo code. And I'll have to find a scale somewhere since it seems entering the weight is mandatory. I was hoping to leave it blank until I got to the Post Office, but they need it to fill out the shipping form with the Canada Post shipping tools.
[OP]
Jun 5, 2016
361 posts
363 upvotes
EugW wrote:
Oct 3rd, 2016 12:15 am
And I'll have to find a scale somewhere since it seems entering the weight is mandatory. I was hoping to leave it blank until I got to the Post Office, but they need it to fill out the shipping form with the Canada Post shipping tools.
Your best guess for weight should be fine. Shipping will be free for up to 5kg so you could always put 5kg if you weren't sure - overpaying is always OK.