Expired Hot Deals

[Canada Post] Send one package free every Tuesday in October for Solutions for Small Business Members (VentureOne)

Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2009
16630 posts
3631 upvotes
Toronto
Wizard1 wrote:
Oct 4th, 2016 12:15 am
The Promo Code is Generic : OCT4
Yeah, the code was up for a while, but the site wouldn't let me use it until midnight. Saved me about twelve bux. Just a small regional shipment.

Thanks OP, and thanks Canada Post!
TheAccountant wrote:
Oct 4th, 2016 12:24 am
Anyone getting?
Error 403--Forbidden

From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:

10.4.4 403 Forbidden

The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it. Authorization will not help and the request SHOULD NOT be repeated. If the request method was not HEAD and the server wishes to make public why the request has not been fulfilled, it SHOULD describe the reason for the refusal in the entity. This status code is commonly used when the server does not wish to reveal exactly why the request has been refused, or when no other response is applicable.
Mine worked fine right away... after midnight. Before midnight eastern time, I got an error just telling me the code was invalid (obviously, since it wasn't Tuesday yet). However, your error is different. I wonder if the servers could be overloaded or something. RFD effect...
Deal Addict
May 17, 2011
1347 posts
457 upvotes
I just went through the process. It worked.

Thanks OP.

P.S. Remember to select XPRESSPOST instead of just Expedited for faster speed!
Last edited by halhen1 on Oct 4th, 2016 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2009
16630 posts
3631 upvotes
Toronto
Don't forget to choose Xpresspost. The online software (at least for me) defaulted to the cheaper Expedited Parcel but since Xpresspost can be noticeably faster and because it's also free on this promotion, you might as well choose Xpresspost.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2011
1347 posts
457 upvotes
EugW wrote:
Oct 4th, 2016 12:54 am
Don't forget to choose Xpresspost. The online software (at least for me) defaulted to the cheaper Expedited Parcel but since Xpresspost can be noticeably faster and because it's also free on this promotion, you might as well choose Xpresspost.
This. I got screwed over when I refreshed the page by accident, and it ended up defaulting back to Expedited.
Feb 16, 2003
431 posts
37 upvotes
Do we need to have the parcel shipped on Tuesday (brought to a counter)? I believe you must create the label on Tuesday but can delay the handover.
WTB:
May 16, 2007
979 posts
557 upvotes
Worked great. Wife and I used one each on our own accounts (had to use different browsers) but got both labels printed.
Dec 17, 2014
536 posts
91 upvotes
did you guys have to enter your credit card number before 'calculating' ?
Deal Addict
May 17, 2011
1347 posts
457 upvotes
chrl120 wrote:
Oct 4th, 2016 2:26 am
did you guys have to enter your credit card number before 'calculating' ?
Yes, you have to.
Dec 2, 2016
14 posts
2 upvotes
Vancouver
If I do not have an account with CP or venture One. Nor am I a small business owner, is there a way I can get a free shipping label? My dad owns a company, can I say I work for him? If anyone can give me guidance I would be grateful.

Thank you
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
1368 posts
559 upvotes
London
galvin91 wrote:
Oct 4th, 2016 2:56 am
If I do not have an account with CP or venture One. Nor am I a small business owner, is there a way I can get a free shipping label? My dad owns a company, can I say I work for him? If anyone can give me guidance I would be grateful.

Thank you
just sign up for an account saying ur an ebay seller.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2015
3474 posts
3224 upvotes
its working :) printing label now with 0 shipping
Please DON'T PM me for SPC codes, kindly ask for them in the Samsung thread's (HOT DEALS) section and I will respond with one.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2005
1448 posts
42 upvotes
I'm getting an error msg "(6030) The Mailed By Customer Number is invalid. Please contact the Credit Management Group at 1-800-267-7651."
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2009
16630 posts
3631 upvotes
Toronto
Mine was fine I thought and I dropped it off at the post office. Checked on tracking and it said recipient didn't exist and the package was on its way back to sender. Went back to post office and indeed a return to sender label was printed by the computer automatically. Was able to intercept it before it left. Person there didn't understand why computer puked at pre-printed label. Called Canada Post and they didn't know why either because address was valid. However I had added a title under the name which may have screwed things up since the receipt had the title as the recipient name. So the local shop cancelled the bar code and gave it a new barcode with new tracking number, attached to my hand written recipient address. Now everything looks good.
Mar 10, 2005
207 posts
47 upvotes
_Jason_ wrote:
Oct 4th, 2016 8:48 am
I'm getting an error msg "(6030) The Mailed By Customer Number is invalid. Please contact the Credit Management Group at 1-800-267-7651."
Same here on Safari. Tried using Chrome and Firefox
cheers
:mad: :evil: :lol: