Expired Hot Deals

[Canada Post] Send one package free every Tuesday in October for Solutions for Small Business Members (VentureOne)

May 16, 2007
979 posts
557 upvotes
_Jason_ wrote:
Oct 4th, 2016 8:48 am
I'm getting an error msg "(6030) The Mailed By Customer Number is invalid. Please contact the Credit Management Group at 1-800-267-7651."
cheapbastrd wrote:
Oct 4th, 2016 9:30 am
_Jason_ wrote:
Oct 4th, 2016 8:48 am
I'm getting an error msg "(6030) The Mailed By Customer Number is invalid. Please contact the Credit Management Group at 1-800-267-7651."
Same here on Safari. Tried using Chrome and Firefox
If you just registered that's why. Their system im guessing takes time to update. Try again in a little bit.

If it's cause you used your ventureone card it's cause it's old and has been deactivated.
Aug 16, 2014
30 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I'm receiving the same:

Error 403--Forbidden

From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:

10.4.4 403 Forbidden

The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it. Authorization will not help and the request SHOULD NOT be repeated. If the request method was not HEAD and the server wishes to make public why the request has not been fulfilled, it SHOULD describe the reason for the refusal in the entity. This status code is commonly used when the server does not wish to reveal exactly why the request has been refused, or when no other response is applicable.
Aug 16, 2014
30 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Got it - I signed in with my e-post username, not my previous ventureone username.
DeaneyDeaney wrote:
Oct 4th, 2016 11:45 am
I'm receiving the same:

Error 403--Forbidden

10.4.4 403 Forbidden

The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it. Authorization will not help and the request SHOULD NOT be repeated. If the request method was not HEAD and the server wishes to make public why the request has not been fulfilled, it SHOULD describe the reason for the refusal in the entity. This status code is commonly used when the server does not wish to reveal exactly why the request has been refused, or when no other response is applicable.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
6322 posts
765 upvotes
Toronto
Just created a label for a parcel out west. Saved me $32! Since it's free no point using anything but ExpressPost!

Signature required was only thing I paid for, at $1.50.
Mar 15, 2011
516 posts
342 upvotes
Waterloo
Just to confirm, can we use the code to print off the label and ship it another day? Or does the package have to be put in the mail the same day?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
6322 posts
765 upvotes
Toronto
Freebie101 wrote:
Oct 4th, 2016 12:32 pm
Just to confirm, can we use the code to print off the label and ship it another day? Or does the package have to be put in the mail the same day?
It doesn't really matter. Businesses do this all the time, so they can give customers a tracking no. but don't have to run to the post office every day.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4404 posts
1322 upvotes
Winnipeg
DeaneyDeaney wrote:
Oct 4th, 2016 11:54 am
Got it - I signed in with my e-post username, not my previous ventureone username.
DeaneyDeaney wrote:
Oct 4th, 2016 11:45 am
I'm receiving the same:

Error 403--Forbidden

10.4.4 403 Forbidden

Same here, any fix or suggestions?
Aug 16, 2014
30 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto, ON
coleworld wrote:
Oct 4th, 2016 2:02 pm
DeaneyDeaney wrote:

Yeah, It seems I had two accounts signed up under my email address, one is for my e-post (old payslips, td bank statements etc) the other was for my ventureone small business account (which you need for this).

I was using the e-post username, and kept getting this error.

You just need to sign in using a small business/ventureone username, or sign up for a new one and enroll.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4404 posts
1322 upvotes
Winnipeg
DeaneyDeaney wrote:
Oct 4th, 2016 2:12 pm
coleworld wrote:
Oct 4th, 2016 2:02 pm
DeaneyDeaney wrote:

Yeah, It seems I had two accounts signed up under my email address, one is for my e-post (old payslips, td bank statements etc) the other was for my ventureone small business account (which you need for this).

I was using the e-post username, and kept getting this error.

You just need to sign in using a small business/ventureone username, or sign up for a new one and enroll.
Thanks ! Signed up for a new one and it worked this time..
Jan 3, 2013
271 posts
273 upvotes
Toronto
Thank you for posting this offer. Just saved at least $20, and looking forward to the next couple of Tuesdays.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2002
4156 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto
I get this error

(7272) The Promotional Code is not recognized because it either does not exist, is not applicable for the selected service or category, has expired, or has already been used (One-time Use offers only).
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2008
3120 posts
154 upvotes
I had to switch to Chrome to get around the 403 error. Thanks OP