Expired Hot Deals

[Canada Post] Send one package free every Tuesday in October for Solutions for Small Business Members (VentureOne)

Oct 26, 2011
399 posts
174 upvotes
DJXP wrote:
Oct 4th, 2016 7:07 pm
I get this error

(7272) The Promotional Code is not recognized because it either does not exist, is not applicable for the selected service or category, has expired, or has already been used (One-time Use offers only).
I just got this too--- but I was 6 minutes late (stupid Eastern Time!). Not sure why it didn't work for you. Did you figure it out?
Aug 28, 2016
79 posts
53 upvotes
DJXP wrote:
I get this error

(7272) The Promotional Code is not recognized because it either does not exist, is not applicable for the selected service or category, has expired, or has already been used (One-time Use offers only).
Did u try to check it on your recent orders? I believe its in the bottom page. Prolly it went through might as well check your order page
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2002
4155 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto
chreds wrote:
Oct 5th, 2016 12:06 am
DJXP wrote:
I get this error

I just got this too--- but I was 6 minutes late (stupid Eastern Time!). Not sure why it didn't work for you. Did you figure it out?
Never figured it out tried it later with same error, tried different postal codes as well as I had packages going different places even territories.
Joie19872 wrote:
Oct 5th, 2016 12:20 am
DJXP wrote:
I get this error

Did u try to check it on your recent orders? I believe its in the bottom page. Prolly it went through might as well check your order page
No I did not process it as I did not want it to charge me after it quoted me a rate of $42 , I just sent it an alternative way.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
8871 posts
9672 upvotes
TheAccountant wrote:
Oct 4th, 2016 12:24 am
Anyone getting?
Error 403--Forbidden

From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:

10.4.4 403 Forbidden

The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it. Authorization will not help and the request SHOULD NOT be repeated. If the request method was not HEAD and the server wishes to make public why the request has not been fulfilled, it SHOULD describe the reason for the refusal in the entity. This status code is commonly used when the server does not wish to reveal exactly why the request has been refused, or when no other response is applicable.
Yes im getting that too. WTH. Tried both Chrome and Firefox
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
18436 posts
1679 upvotes
Wish I saw this last week. I shop within Canada maybe once every 5 months and I had 3 shipments within Canada just past week.

Damnit.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2011
1274 posts
402 upvotes
London
Thanks OP. Saved $11.06 this morning.
Oct 26, 2011
399 posts
174 upvotes
Just a word of warning it says up to 5kg Equivalent Volume (EV). So large packages might be price adjusted later when they are shipped even if they weight less than 5kg and the quote is showing $0 with the promo code.