Expired Freebies

[Canada Post] Ship a package for free within Canada every Tuesday in October for Solutions for Small Business members!

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 8th, 2019 2:00 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
1707 posts
717 upvotes
Ontario
esq05 wrote: Just to be clear - its not just one package - you can ship as many as you want on that Tuesday?
I remember hearing about someone who did an entire move by mailing everything. Don't know how a sofa would fit in a mail slot though.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
5765 posts
1496 upvotes
Calgary
Lone_Prodigy wrote: Tuesday is 24 hours. Just login during low traffic times.
as i said, good luck. last year it was down LITERALLY the entire day.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
6820 posts
974 upvotes
Toronto
Not getting too excited. Might be a postal strike I just heard.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2002
8065 posts
1005 upvotes
Vancouver
Shame on the posters shipping 18kg and abusing this promo. Rfd abuse results in deals like this not happening again.
Did I post something that interests you? Feel free to PM further questions.
Jul 18, 2015
19 posts
9 upvotes
Ontario
whats the cost for setting up a small business account with canada post? can't seem to find anything on it.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
7605 posts
3971 upvotes
Kootenays
braddd wrote: whats the cost for setting up a small business account with canada post? can't seem to find anything on it.
No cost.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
7605 posts
3971 upvotes
Kootenays
GangStarr wrote: Shame on the posters shipping 18kg and abusing this promo. Rfd abuse results in deals like this not happening again.
18 lbs, not kg, if you're referring to my post.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
1723 posts
584 upvotes
BC
I was waiting on this promo to ship my Denon AVR in for RMA to local depot to avoid the hour drive in traffic and gas money. I just checked the website and its 20.7 lbs (hoping some of that is accessories, I should double check it myself). I was really assuming a 10kg limit so sucks that its 5kg. But I'm hopeful that if it doesn't prevent me from filling out the shipping label, it'll be good to go.
Koodo: $40/5GB Unlimited Canada wide calling
Dec 17, 2014
580 posts
107 upvotes
HYPE. Been waiting all year for this deal... and quite possibly once of the best deals of the year IMO.
May 26, 2011
122 posts
5 upvotes
RICHMOND
Do you have to have a small business to qualify?
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
4094 posts
2402 upvotes
Edmonton
marcuslo721 wrote: Do you have to have a small business to qualify?
No. Anyone can register for a free Solutions for Small Business account and take advantage of this promotion.
Sep 22, 2016
717 posts
1274 upvotes
Can I put whatever I want for the Business name when registering? Want to use this with my ebay selling.
I love great flight deals, although it sucks that I only have 4 weeks of vacation per year 😢
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
8099 posts
11012 upvotes
eager beaver wrote: I remember hearing about someone who did an entire move by mailing everything. Don't know how a sofa would fit in a mail slot though.
I remember that one, but in the end, they weren't able to ship the furniture! ;)