Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canada Post

Ship a package for free within Canada every Tuesday in October for Solutions for Small Business members!

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2020 4:56 pm
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
If you have more to ship, next Tuesday Nov 5th is the bonus Tuesday.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $34 15GB, $11 250MB, 2x $5 50min/50text, $0 FPL home phone,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2016
1232 posts
693 upvotes
embguy wrote: If you have more to ship, next Tuesday Nov 5th is the bonus Tuesday.
Will we be able to ship to Canada? Or just internationally?
Feb 5, 2008
790 posts
315 upvotes
CANADA
https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/busine ... t_hero_670

Free Shipping Tuesdays has been extended. Ship worldwide next Tuesday!
Don't miss out on the #PROMO!

Small Business Month may be over, but Free Shipping Tuesdays aren’t! Next Tuesday, Canada Post Solutions for Small Business members™ can ship one free package to any US or International destination. Use the code that you’ll find on this page next Tuesday, November 5 with Canada Post Snap Ship™ and create a free shipping label to send a package (up to 2kg1) to any U.S. or International destination with Tracked Packet™- USA or Tracked Packet - International. You can even save yourself a trip to the post office with our free Parcel pickup2 service.
Feb 5, 2008
790 posts
315 upvotes
CANADA
Those of you who have done this last year - is this the last 'bonus'? And no other promos until next year?
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2017
1367 posts
2072 upvotes
Vancouver
emilio911 wrote: Will we be able to ship to Canada? Or just internationally?
The free ship within Canada was only available during month of October Tuesday.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2017
1367 posts
2072 upvotes
Vancouver
projectrs2 wrote: Those of you who have done this last year - is this the last 'bonus'? And no other promos until next year?
I think last year they only had the free ship within Canada during October Tuesday. I do not recall free USA and international ship.
Oct 11, 2018
21 posts
ugh i used a label that i created Oct 2019 to ship something and it's been a week and I contacted them they said it's undeliverable and currently held at a secure location. no one could tell me why it was undeliverable and where this secure location was, i can't even go pick it up. it was a package from my dad and from the picture he sent me he packaged it very very well. So all they did was to open a ticket for me and said they could take up to a month to get back to me!! in addition i can't even track my package online, returns an error "multiple pin". what to do Disappointed But Relieved Face
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11213 posts
10058 upvotes
Kootenays
SiennaF97284 wrote: ugh i used a label that i created Oct 2019 to ship something and it's been a week and I contacted them they said it's undeliverable and currently held at a secure location. no one could tell me why it was undeliverable and where this secure location was, i can't even go pick it up. it was a package from my dad and from the picture he sent me he packaged it very very well. So all they did was to open a ticket for me and said they could take up to a month to get back to me!! in addition i can't even track my package online, returns an error "multiple pin". what to do Disappointed But Relieved Face
Don't try to "game" the system? I certainly wouldn't expect to use a freebee from October in March the next year.
Oct 11, 2018
21 posts
smacd wrote: Don't try to "game" the system? I certainly wouldn't expect to use a freebee from October in March the next year.
i don't see how i gamed the system since there's no expiration date to use the label.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2006
1451 posts
302 upvotes
Markham
Any idea if this will happen again for October 2020?