• Last Updated:
  • May 13th, 2016 8:47 am
Tags:
Deal Guru
Jun 27, 2004
11319 posts
1217 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
Uh, Scotty wore a red shirt throughout the TV series.

wxw2015 wrote:
May 5th, 2016 7:48 pm
I like Captain Kathryn Janeway in Star Trek Voyager.
I recently saw a DVD extra from Voyager, and they originally cast a French (Canadian?) actress as the captain. She was rather low-key.

Edit// Here she is:
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
13561 posts
3818 upvotes
Montreal
rabbit wrote:
May 6th, 2016 7:16 am
Uh, Scotty wore a red shirt throughout the TV series.
that's why he never went on away missions.
I recently saw a DVD extra from Voyager, and they originally cast a French (Canadian?) actress as the captain. She was rather low-key.
actually, Geneviève Bujold got the role as Janeway, and it was widely reported in the entertainment media (I hate her as an actress, right up there with rosie perez) but then she quit during the first episode and was replaced with Mulgrew. good decision too, as Bujold would have absolutely killed the series.
FourDollarama Shut Down My RFD Customer Experience Thread!
Feb 26, 2012
107 posts
10 upvotes
Edmonton
Ordered one of the Shatner auto'd picture. $250 seems like a good deal considering it's all framed, matted and free shipping! Couldn't say no.

Thanks op!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
3304 posts
1095 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
Yaga187 wrote:
May 6th, 2016 10:07 am
Ordered one of the Shatner auto'd picture. $250 seems like a good deal considering it's all framed, matted and free shipping! Couldn't say no.

Thanks op!

You're welcome and congrats! Have you received it yet? Looks good?

I received my order yesterday (didn't order auto'd picture). I'm trying to hold off ordering one... "resistance is futile". ;)
Feb 26, 2012
107 posts
10 upvotes
Edmonton
deals46 wrote:
May 12th, 2016 5:31 pm
You're welcome and congrats! Have you received it yet? Looks good?

I received my order yesterday (didn't order auto'd picture). I'm trying to hold off ordering one... "resistance is futile". ;)
Nope it hasn't even shipped yet! Dunno what the delay is. I'm hoping it ships soon! Anxious to receive it ☺
Apr 8, 2005
895 posts
591 upvotes
I only ordered the sheet of stamps and even that is taking a long time to arrive. Oh well, still a good purchase.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
15508 posts
4802 upvotes
You have not experienced Shakespeare until you have read him in the original Klingon
The beatings will continue until morale improves
Deal Guru
Jun 27, 2004
11319 posts
1217 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
I picked up the $10 lenticular card. Kind of cool, but I wish it were brighter.

I also got a couple of the souvenir sheets with the two ships. Man, those stamps are small. The lady at the counter tried to sell me the sheet with the five guys, but I told her they looked too boring for me :) .

More to add to the collection of stamps that will never get used ... :D
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
3748 posts
1564 upvotes
Love all Star Trek equally. I am not much of a collector but, what is worth picking and holding onto for years and seeing how the value goes up?