Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2011
2587 posts
258 upvotes
Calgary
airmail wrote: What city are you in?

Don't give the "airmail" your address, he will stop delivering and even worse will destroy your bills. You will then pay penalties . :cheesygri
Jan 20, 2012
559 posts
494 upvotes
LONDON
I ordered priority for my tablet to be shipped from London, ON to North Bay Wednesday night at 8 pm. Shipped out next day (thursday) at 5 pm, arrived in mississauga friday (1 am). No updates at all since then (still says expected delivery for the 20th), and it's Sunday evening, and I'm thinking they might have lost my package, or got too lazy to scan it.

Even with priority, they're crap. They don't follow their delivery standards at all.. I shipped priority so the tablet gets to the service centre sooner, otherwise I would have ordered express...

Lesson learned. I've shipped my stuff from London to Markham and it got there in two days, even when i didn't order priority with UPS.

I do use Canada Post on a regular basis and this is my only bad experience, but it was the wrong item to have a bad experience with. If I lose my $350 Asus Tablet in the mail, I'm screwed....

Not trying to take this thread over, but I'm mainly saying you aren't alone out there. When the postal strike happened a while ago, I was shocked. They can get off their butts to get a wage increase (for a job they're already being overpaid for) yet they're too lazy to make a delivery of mail or parcels on time, even when guaranteed. That's what you get with unions...
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20241 posts
8367 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
The answer to the question is because they can be.