Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canada's Baby Store

Strollers and many other items on half price

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 28th, 2018 11:15 am
Tags:
[OP]
Jun 24, 2013
791 posts
1758 upvotes
Mississauga

Strollers and many other items on half price

Deal Link:
Savings:
50%
Retailer:
Canada's Baby Store
Last edited by TomRFD on Jun 29th, 2018 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited title
73 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2005
1339 posts
1752 upvotes
Montreal
sacthegreat666 wrote: Is this a legit site? Genuine new products? Because some of the prices are too good to believe!
Almost all their low priced stuff is at the same price direct from Amazon, but Amazon is sold out (though you can still order).
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2005
1339 posts
1752 upvotes
Montreal
dhomas wrote: Almost all their low priced stuff is at the same price direct from Amazon, but Amazon is sold out (though you can still order).
The Summer Infant 3D Flip was 85$ directly from Amazon earlier today (price is still visible on 3C). All in all, very odd that they are pretty much copy pasting Amazon's lowest recent prices.
[OP]
Jun 24, 2013
791 posts
1758 upvotes
Mississauga
sacthegreat666 wrote: Is this a legit site? Genuine new products? Because some of the prices are too good to believe!
I am not sure as from facebook page i got this link- i will see how my order go and post here
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2008
1802 posts
795 upvotes
sacthegreat666 wrote:
Is this a legit site? Genuine new products? Because some of the prices are too good to believe!
Absolutely legit site, I ordered from them before and yes, they did have some specials that it was hard to believe such insane prices they had, but still got everything delivered, brand new, genuine items.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2005
1728 posts
341 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks. Looks like they are having a closing sale...

Bought a high chair at 50% off.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2013
1028 posts
354 upvotes
Toronto
Mountain buggy nano is a really good deal.
Jul 30, 2007
408 posts
2542 upvotes
Toronto
cutey130 wrote: How much was it?
I got one - they only had the Ruby colour (red) for $175!
Sep 10, 2011
9 posts
1 upvote
Edmonton
just order, but i got charged an additional charge ($39) for shipping that appeared on after I confirmed the purchase WTH....i emailed and FB them. Hopefully they will correct.
Jun 25, 2013
107 posts
84 upvotes
Coquitlam
panzz wrote: I got one - they only had the Ruby colour (red) for $175!
Do you have a link for this or is the deal dead?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2004
6313 posts
1563 upvotes
consultinginternations wrote: just order, but i got charged an additional charge ($39) for shipping that appeared on after I confirmed the purchase WTH....i emailed and FB them. Hopefully they will correct.
That's not right
Feb 24, 2008
89 posts
29 upvotes
Edmonton
I just ordered a few items and got free shipping. It’s free if you spend over $50.
Wicked deals all over the place.
Mar 4, 2006
526 posts
250 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP!

I am looking for a baby monitor. Any recommendations? The levana Astra looks good with a lot of features and good battery life.

TIA
Jul 30, 2007
408 posts
2542 upvotes
Toronto
alyr112 wrote: Do you have a link for this or is the deal dead?
It's dead. Sold out when I checked last night.
Jun 25, 2013
107 posts
84 upvotes
Coquitlam
panzz wrote: It's dead. Sold out when I checked last night.
Ahhh okay thanks, just curious was the deal on amazon.ca or Canada’s baby store website?
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
2757 posts
2703 upvotes
Drasco wrote: Thanks OP!

I am looking for a baby monitor. Any recommendations? The levana Astra looks good with a lot of features and good battery life.

TIA
I recommend one that connects to wifi and with motion sensor notifications. You can view it on the phone (don't have to walk to monitor, esp for naps). The sensor notifications are good if you are doing shifts and need to know when next feed should be as time is recorded with the image. (Don't have to write notes to pass to partner) . Can double as security camera later on.

But some don't want it connect to internet because it is apparently very hackable.