Expired Hot Deals

[Canada's Wonderland] 2020 Season Pass - $73.99 - with free Fall Fast Lane Plus for 2019, Bring-A-Friend, and unlimited 2019 visits

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 25th, 2019 8:10 am
Dec 25, 2018
17 posts
18 upvotes
Bought those Costco tickets x2 ($29.99 ea) July 2nd haven’t used yet this is a much better deal. Anyone know if they(eticket) are returnable past 30 day?
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2014
1897 posts
743 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Caveat with the fast pass.. a lot of people will now have them, meaning the fast pass line will be longer than usual, especially on busy days (think the Labour Day long weekend).
For the "fall fast pass" with new season passes.. this time of year is typically less busy, especially as you get into October. Regular park hours are also shortened because of Halloween Haunt.

Not to say that this isn't worthwhile.. but these passes aren't as valuable as you might think.
This space for rent.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2008
1139 posts
273 upvotes
Toronto
How is WinterFest -- I thought I read about it last year, or is it starting this coming winter?

(Wondering if it makes the Gold Pass more worthwhile. Can we buy individual ticket to attend WinterFest if we don't have Gold Pass?)
Last edited by ssiu on Aug 14th, 2019 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amerifriend threads need to include instructions on how to acquire an amerifriend. :confused:
Jul 25, 2016
127 posts
30 upvotes
If I buy the 2020 pass, can I "bring a friend" any time this year or are there specific bring a friend days like mother's day or something?
Dec 16, 2017
40 posts
23 upvotes
hansel89 wrote:
Aug 14th, 2019 11:57 am
If I buy the 2020 pass, can I "bring a friend" any time this year or are there specific bring a friend days like mother's day or something?
Anytime this year until October 27th. Available for renewals only.
May 19, 2012
303 posts
146 upvotes
Toronto
stevepoint wrote:
Aug 14th, 2019 11:18 am
Bought those Costco tickets x2 ($29.99 ea) July 2nd haven’t used yet this is a much better deal. Anyone know if they(eticket) are returnable past 30 day?
Yes, you can return it. I just web chated with a agent on costco.ca.
Deal Addict
May 31, 2005
1609 posts
341 upvotes
Mississauga
$20 parking per visit in 2019!
Nov 8, 2013
445 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Anyone that renewed their pass did you see the bring a friend pass?

I don’t see it anywhere and am not sure if it was added to my order.
Aug 10, 2016
4 posts
6 upvotes
This is an extremely good deal, I remember it from last year.

You literally get a season pass for this year, next year, a free fast lane plus, ALL for the price of basically two individual tickets.

DO NOT MISS OUT! If you are going even once to Wonderland each year, this deal is for you.
Aug 13, 2019
1 posts
Question around the bring-a-friend pass + free fast lane plus: If I go with a friend, will one of us still need to purchase a fast lane pass? Just not sure how a bring-a-friend pass works. Anyone used one before?

Definitely interested in this deal.
Aug 13, 2019
1 posts
Someone please help me out here if you can.

Currently planning on going to wonderland tomorrow. I have a season past as of now that includes a fast pass I am planning to use on myself. If i renew this, will I be able to use my current fast pass for myself, and the new fast pass included with renewing for my "bring-a-friend" who will be accompanying me tomorrow? Or is the fast pass only usable on the season pass owner?

Tried to call wonderland but it just sends me through a loop or no answer
Nov 25, 2002
971 posts
188 upvotes
Brampton
I had read in the past that some people taking advantage of these types of offers sold the Fast Lane Plus pass to recover some of their cost. How would that work? Is the Fast Lane Plus transferable?
Nov 8, 2013
445 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Ravidx wrote:
Aug 14th, 2019 12:47 pm
Someone please help me out here if you can.

Currently planning on going to wonderland tomorrow. I have a season past as of now that includes a fast pass I am planning to use on myself. If i renew this, will I be able to use my current fast pass for myself, and the new fast pass included with renewing for my "bring-a-friend" who will be accompanying me tomorrow? Or is the fast pass only usable on the season pass owner?

Tried to call wonderland but it just sends me through a loop or no answer
Your situation is tricky, it depends on if the system tracks it. Usually, with a fast lane pass, you get a wristband. Obviously, you can give that wristband to anyone to use. However, you're going to picking up two fast lane passes through your season pass, so it'd be obvious you're transferring it which is against the terms I believe. However, if they don't track it, you can just go back twice and hope they don't remember.

Has anyone that renewed their pass actually got any sort of confirmation for a bring-a-friend ticket? I see nothing in my order confirmation and would like to know that I have it before showing up at the gate with a friend.
Last edited by DreamSanctuary on Aug 14th, 2019 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
1851 posts
1357 upvotes
Richmond Hill
This is first time I getting season pass.

One thing I don't understand how it works is Parking pass.
I purchased the parking pass under my name, so if one day only my wife bring the kids to go, she can't use the parking pass because it is linked to my season pass???
- 4 X Koodo $40/8GB plan
- Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD