Canada's Wonderland Bundle (tix+parking+meal) $49.99

Deal Link:
Savings:
$55
Retailer:
Canada's Wonderland
FUNDAY BUNDLE

Admission, Meal and Parking — Save $55!

Ticket includes one General Admission, Single Day Parking and Single Meal Deal! Ages 3 & up. Valid any one regular public operating day during the 2020 season through September 7, 2020.

Admission, Parking & Meal Deal must be redeemed on the same day. Re-entry is not allowed for Single Day Parking vehicles. Not valid for Halloween Haunt and/or WinterFest.

Single Meal Deal includes entree, side and regular size fountain drink at one participating location.

Way better than the Banks preseason ticket offers.

Also, don't know if this us upgradable to seasons pass, so don't ask me.. Call them and let everyone one know...
Last edited by TomRFD on Jan 17th, 2020 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
9 replies
Dec 2, 2006
285 posts
140 upvotes
Ottawa
Just an FYI - the savings is listed as $55 but the cost of the ticket is actually $49.99, not $55.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
12983 posts
24183 upvotes
Scarborough
valve wrote: Just an FYI - the savings is listed as $55 but the cost of the ticket is actually $49.99, not $55.
I updated the pricing and added it to the title. There's a $5.99 processing fee so $55 wasn't actually that inaccurate.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Jul 30, 2018
45 posts
20 upvotes
Is $39.99 a good price for the second ticket?

Or should I wait to get a second ticket?
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2008
1355 posts
293 upvotes
Purchased two of these last year... used one and then realized that they expire in September. Lesson learnt!
Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2016
1996 posts
1320 upvotes
Ottawa
416Kevin wrote: Is $39.99 a good price for the second ticket?

Or should I wait to get a second ticket?
Last summer I bought single admission tickets from Costco for $29.99. I assume they'd have a similar deal this year? I have no idea how frequently that sale is on, or when it usually happens.

I paid $22 for parking last year, so this $49.99 would be good for the free meal. But I guess I'd have to buy that one ticket for me, then wait for the Costco sale for the rest of my family, since they don't need parking and a meal isn't worth more than $20, right?
I am a current customer of Public Mobile and Koodo and STACK
Oct 28, 2005
435 posts
226 upvotes
cappaj wrote: Last summer I bought single admission tickets from Costco for $29.99. I assume they'd have a similar deal this year? I have no idea how frequently that sale is on, or when it usually happens.

I paid $22 for parking last year, so this $49.99 would be good for the free meal. But I guess I'd have to buy that one ticket for me, then wait for the Costco sale for the rest of my family, since they don't need parking and a meal isn't worth more than $20, right?
Yes usually Costco sells them for this price in begining of July I think.
Jan 1, 2008
489 posts
158 upvotes
Brossard
tivo_box wrote: Yes usually Costco sells them for this price in beginning of July I think.
Do you (or anyone else) know if Costco sells these online? I'm in Québec, but a couple of friends and I want to go again this year. Otherwise I might go for this deal since the meal option is interesting.
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2016
1996 posts
1320 upvotes
Ottawa
djherbal1 wrote: Do you (or anyone else) know if Costco sells these online? I'm in Québec, but a couple of friends and I want to go again this year. Otherwise I might go for this deal since the meal option is interesting.
I bought them last summer online! (I'm in Ontario and I'm a Costco member, not sure if that matters).
I am a current customer of Public Mobile and Koodo and STACK