Hot Deals

Canada's Wonderland

Canada's Wonderland buy 2023 season pass and get unlimited visits the rest of this year

[OP]
May 9, 2006
996 posts
315 upvotes
Mississauga

[Canada's Wonderland] Canada's Wonderland buy 2023 season pass and get unlimited visits the rest of this year

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Canada's Wonderland
More offers from Canada's Wonderland
Enjoy exclusive perks, discounts, and more with your 2023 Season Pass. All Passholders: Purchase between 8/11-8/14 and get 1 FREE Fall Fast Lane Plus to be used between September 10-October 30, 2022. Enjoy unlimited visits the rest of this year and UNLIMITED visits in 2023 at Canada's Wonderland, excludes Halloween Haunt and WinterFest. All Renewal Passholders: Get 1 FREE Fall Bring-A-Friend to be used between September 10-October 30, 2022, excludes Halloween Haunt and WinterFest.

Your Bring-a-Friend and Fast Lane benefits will be added to your pass and can be redeemed at the park by presenting your valid 2023 Season Pass. To receive your Bring-a-Friend benefit, visit any ticket booth or turnstile. And, your Fast Lane Plus can be redeemed at any location that sells Fast Lane. Bring-a-Friend and Fast Lane benefits are valid only on the day redeemed. Additional restrictions apply, please see website for details.

Valid any day Canada's Wonderland is open to the public for regular operation during the 2022 & 2023 season. Season Passes are not valid for admission or parking to Halloween Haunt or WinterFest.
Thread Summary
359 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
3770 posts
3857 upvotes
Whitby
Crowded AF at end of season.
Aug 9, 2022
22 posts
24 upvotes
It looks better than Perkopolis offer. Thanks Op:)
Oct 13, 2016
538 posts
664 upvotes
In a galaxy far far …
What happens if you don't have a current seasons pass? Can you b uy the 2023 pass and use it for remainder of 2022. That would be funny.
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2017
1489 posts
923 upvotes
GTA
Badbrad wrote: What happens if you don't have a current seasons pass? Can you b uy the 2023 pass and use it for remainder of 2022. That would be funny.
That's the promo...
Jan 31, 2022
508 posts
643 upvotes
Just don't sign up for the payment plan. If you do the price will skyrocket.
It also comes with 1 bring a friend pass
Cost is $75 for current season pass ppl.
$79 for new season passes.
This should be in the OP.

The first time I bought a season was 2019 (2019/2020 pass) bought 3....got to use it once at the end of the season.
Then COVID hit. They were good about extending the pass this year but ended it early so I got to go twice. grrr.
Last edited by podric on Aug 11th, 2022 3:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Aug 27, 2020
84 posts
347 upvotes
How is wonderland during weekdays. anybody been there recently?
Mar 5, 2018
3 posts
5 upvotes
Does anyone know if there are other offers repeated later in fall or is this the best time to renew your annual pass
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1703 posts
6677 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
was there a few Wednesday's ago and is was CROWDED AF. Line up to get in a country mile long at 10am when it opened. around noon it was shoulder to shoulder everywhere. Zero limits on how many people can be in the park at any given time. Almost didn't feel safe in there.
What's in your wallet?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2005
5192 posts
2788 upvotes
GTA
KamikazeTj wrote: How is wonderland during weekdays. anybody been there recently?
I posted this in the other wonderland thread but I went a couple of weeks ago on a Thursday.

When I got in the line for leviathan at 10:30am, it wasn't until about 12:15 before I got on the ride.
Jan 31, 2022
508 posts
643 upvotes
KamikazeTj wrote: How is wonderland during weekdays. anybody been there recently?
Who knows? It is hit and miss. Just go or not go.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
4373 posts
3643 upvotes
Ontario
If we lived nearby I think this would be awesome, but really being so far away does not really work out to being a cheap fun time out.
---
Apr 24, 2013
786 posts
527 upvotes
Waterloo
Spawk1028 wrote: was there a few Wednesday's ago and is was CROWDED AF. Line up to get in a country mile long at 10am when it opened. around noon it was shoulder to shoulder everywhere. Zero limits on how many people can be in the park at any given time. Almost didn't feel safe in there.
Safe like what?
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1339 posts
1605 upvotes
Toronto
Hmmm, i'm tempted but parking is always the deal-killer. Anyone know a cheap/efficient-ish way to get there (from midtown toronto, if relevant) that doesnt include parking in their lot? Any cheaper parking alternatives or transit that doesnt take 1.5+ hr to get there?
Dec 18, 2007
499 posts
901 upvotes
Richmond Hill
It now depend on weather. Park busy everyday in summer. We went last Sunday damn park was empty. Get to go on ton of rides no line up for rides and foods. Weather for that day was suppose to thunderstorm but never happen. Also was very hot day.

If you want less busy than go when forecast say rain
Apr 20, 2020
229 posts
171 upvotes
I know people who still go once a week during the summer during the week (they have season passes, parking pass, food pass thing) and some even go after work for their kids.
Its crowded but manageable. Big rides still have long lines but it ebbs and flows more during the week. Weekends are a gong show.
Mar 20, 2019
341 posts
751 upvotes
Spawk1028 wrote: was there a few Wednesday's ago and is was CROWDED AF. Line up to get in a country mile long at 10am when it opened. around noon it was shoulder to shoulder everywhere. Zero limits on how many people can be in the park at any given time. Almost didn't feel safe in there.
Stay home then
Dec 18, 2007
499 posts
901 upvotes
Richmond Hill
bpboop wrote: Hmmm, i'm tempted but parking is always the deal-killer. Anyone know a cheap/efficient-ish way to get there (from midtown toronto, if relevant) that doesnt include parking in their lot? Any cheaper parking alternatives or transit that doesnt take 1.5+ hr to get there?
There are few buses that go directly inside wonderland check with TTC. Ton of outside parking. You can park at Vaughan mill, canadian tires plaza, go parking on major Mackenzie and 400 and walk to wonderland

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

Prophs