Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canada's Wonderland

Canada's Wonderland buy 2023 season pass and get unlimited visits the rest of this year

Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2006
5744 posts
5510 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP.

Gold Pass info:

Enjoy the same great benefits of a Season Pass, plus Haunt and WinterFest in 2022 and 2023 with a Gold Pass.

All Passholders: Purchase between 8/11-8/14 and get 1 FREE Fall Fast Lane Plus to be used between September 10-October 30, 2022. Enjoy unlimited visits the rest of this year and UNLIMITED visits in 2023 at Canada's Wonderland, including Halloween Haunt and WinterFest.

All Renewal Passholders: Get 1 FREE Fall Bring-A-Friend to be used between September 10-October 30, 2022, excludes Halloween Haunt and WinterFest. Your Bring-a-Friend and Fast Lane benefits will be added to your pass and can be redeemed at the park by presenting your valid 2023 Gold Pass. To receive your Bring-a-Friend benefit, visit any ticket booth or turnstile. And, your Fast Lane Plus can be redeemed at any location that sells Fast Lane. Bring-a-Friend and Fast Lane benefits are valid only on the day redeemed. Additional restrictions apply, please see website for details.

Valid any day Canada's Wonderland is open to the public for regular operation during the 2022 & 2023 season.

A Gold Pass is also valid for unlimited visits the rest of this year and unlimited visits in 2023, including Halloween Haunt and WinterFest.

This pass is not valid for parking.

RENEWALS: Do not discard your current Gold Pass once you renew.

Go to canadaswonderland.com to get the latest Season Pass information and park hours.
Dec 18, 2007
598 posts
988 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Going renewal for my family and sell 4 Fast lane and 4 bring a friends to payoff season passes
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2010
1357 posts
1285 upvotes
Toronto
I would think the majority of 2019 pass holders would be sick of Wonderland by now Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes so I'm out. I did enjoy Winterfest over the years.

This same deal was posted here in 2019 and I bought my first season passes with add ons and got monies worth. Extensions could happen again?
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2018
1217 posts
2641 upvotes
y2dave wrote: Going renewal for my family and sell 4 Fast lane and 4 bring a friends to payoff season passes
Can you sell the fast lane passes or is it tied to the membership? How much $ can you sell it for?
Dec 18, 2007
598 posts
988 upvotes
Richmond Hill
stevepoint wrote: Can you sell the fast lane passes or is it tied to the membership? How much $ can you sell it for?
Yes join the wonderland fb group and sell to people there. Ton of people there will buy right away. Fast lane are hot seller
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6973 posts
4954 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Gold pass seems solid at that price.
Oct 14, 2015
159 posts
56 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
y2dave wrote: Yes join the wonderland fb group and sell to people there. Ton of people there will buy right away. Fast lane are hot seller
Wow, that might just push me to renew. Can you enlighten me on how to sell them? Do I need to physically go there to redeem the fast pass for the person purchasing? Thanks!
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2022
1603 posts
2748 upvotes
stevepoint wrote: How much $ can you sell it for?
How much can you really get for a fast lane pass?
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2018
1217 posts
2641 upvotes
podric wrote: How much can you really get for a fast lane pass?
Yes. And it’s only for fall so limited timeframe (mostly weekends)
Nov 14, 2021
71 posts
32 upvotes
Was there on a weekday last week.
Crowded AF
30-35 mins wait time on each ride.
Waterpark had just 4 slides operating. Pathetic to stay in queue for 30 mins and then get on a slide for 30 seconds.

Since have a season pass for this year, if I renew under this offer, will I be able to sell the fast lane pass ? Wont it be tied to my account ?
Dec 18, 2007
598 posts
988 upvotes
Richmond Hill
podric wrote: How much can you really get for a fast lane pass?
At least 90$ each or more
Dec 18, 2007
598 posts
988 upvotes
Richmond Hill
R5Ty1e wrote: Wow, that might just push me to renew. Can you enlighten me on how to sell them? Do I need to physically go there to redeem the fast pass for the person purchasing? Thanks!
Most passes are in qr code you can just send them photo of it. Ask people on wonderland group if you need help how it work.
Oct 31, 2014
180 posts
286 upvotes
Toronto, ON
y2dave wrote: At least 90$ each or more
This promo could flood the market though, right?
Dec 18, 2007
598 posts
988 upvotes
Richmond Hill
spires wrote: This promo could flood the market though, right?
Regular price for fast lane plus is 150$. If you sell 120$ people will buy. Nah not flood people hate lining up for rides so with this pass they can bypass it so worth the money
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
20144 posts
29043 upvotes
Toronto
temp3333 wrote: Was there on a weekday last week.
Crowded AF
30-35 mins wait time on each ride.
Waterpark had just 4 slides operating. Pathetic to stay in queue for 30 mins and then get on a slide for 30 seconds.
Were some slides still closed due to a fire over the Civic holiday long weekend?

Canada’s Wonderland water park partially reopens after weekend fire
https://globalnews.ca/news/9030643/cana ... pens-fire/
Destiny is all
Oct 14, 2015
159 posts
56 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
I never purchased fast pass before so I don't know how it works normally, but this exact wording (when you click on purchase) makes me wonder if the fast pass is tied to the season pass and hence cannot be sold (or at least not easily transferrable unless I physically go there to redeem):

"Your Bring-a-Friend and Fast Lane benefits will be added to your pass and can be redeemed at the park by presenting your valid 2023 Gold Pass. To receive your Bring-a-Friend benefit, visit any ticket booth or turnstile. And, your Fast Lane Plus can be redeemed at any location that sells Fast Lane. Bring-a-Friend and Fast Lane benefits are valid only on the day redeemed. Additional restrictions apply, please see website for details."
Dec 18, 2007
598 posts
988 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Dhanushan wrote: Were some slides still closed due to a fire over the Civic holiday long weekend?

Canada’s Wonderland water park partially reopens after weekend fire
https://globalnews.ca/news/9030643/cana ... pens-fire/

Just few waterslide. The 4 waterslides around wave pool are closed. The shortcut to wave pool is block. So have to walk from kids pool.
Dec 18, 2007
598 posts
988 upvotes
Richmond Hill
R5Ty1e wrote: I never purchased fast pass before so I don't know how it works normally, but this exact wording (when you click on purchase) makes me wonder if the fast pass is tied to the season pass and hence cannot be sold (or at least not easily transferrable unless I physically go there to redeem):

"Your Bring-a-Friend and Fast Lane benefits will be added to your pass and can be redeemed at the park by presenting your valid 2023 Gold Pass. To receive your Bring-a-Friend benefit, visit any ticket booth or turnstile. And, your Fast Lane Plus can be redeemed at any location that sells Fast Lane. Bring-a-Friend and Fast Lane benefits are valid only on the day redeemed. Additional restrictions apply, please see website for details."
Bring a friend and fast lane are separate from your season pass. You get qr code than trade in for wristband
Deal Fanatic
Nov 16, 2011
8825 posts
1218 upvotes
man.. tempted to get this. Maybe this is finally the year i get one.
Dec 18, 2007
598 posts
988 upvotes
Richmond Hill
TheRealVinsanity wrote: man.. tempted to get this. Maybe this is finally the year i get one.
Two new rides next year. New restaurants open in a week or two. Might be worth it

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)