Canada's Wonderland Fast Lane

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 11th, 2021 4:22 pm
[OP]
Oct 16, 2009
100 posts
25 upvotes

Canada's Wonderland Fast Lane

Planning a trip to Wonderland. Other than Costco, where can I get cheaper tickets, and specifically where can I get discounted Fast Lane Plus tickets? FLP is $105 on the Wonderland website, and that doesn't even include the price of admission!
4 replies
Mar 25, 2010
137 posts
93 upvotes
Ottawa
I don't know of any discount places to get the FLP. We were at Wonderland last week and the line ups were very long. I thought of buying Fastlane passes and probably would have but the lineup to buy them in the park was a good 40-50 people deep.

It was pretty damn crowded there, it was an ok day but we only did about 5-6 rides in 6 hours. Food lineups were long as well.
[OP]
Oct 16, 2009
100 posts
25 upvotes
denbo30 wrote: We were at Wonderland last week and the line ups were very long.
Thanks for the info! What day were you there, and what time? I'm hoping it'll be quieter on a weekday evening.
Mar 25, 2010
137 posts
93 upvotes
Ottawa
We went on Tuesday August 3. Was hoping a weekday would be quieter, not the case. Maybe since it was a holiday week or maybe that's just the norm now.

Oh another annoying thing is the app has inaccurate wait times, even right after they update the times. For example Yukon Striker said 20 minutes, it was actually an hour.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2012
1078 posts
716 upvotes
Toronto
denbo30 wrote: We went on Tuesday August 3. Was hoping a weekday would be quieter, not the case. Maybe since it was a holiday week or maybe that's just the norm now.

Oh another annoying thing is the app has inaccurate wait times, even right after they update the times. For example Yukon Striker said 20 minutes, it was actually an hour.
I was there on Aug 3 as well. The line for funnel cake was much longer than rides.