Expired Hot Deals

[Canadian Appliance Source] Bosch 800 Series SHEM78W55N Dishwasher $1011.73 at CAS PM Lowes - Ontario Rebate = $801.29 After tax

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 6th, 2020 9:19 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
May 12, 2014
847 posts
473 upvotes
Markham, ON

[Canadian Appliance Source] Bosch 800 Series SHEM78W55N Dishwasher $1011.73 at CAS PM Lowes - Ontario Rebate = $801.29 After tax

20191222 -- CAS is now showing 1011.73 an even better PM opportunity. This is my guess at the new price matched price $1011.73-10%=910.56+118.37=1028.93 - rebate 227.64 = 801.29

The Bosch 800 Series SHEM78W55N is $1043.94 at Canadian Appliance Source.
This dishwasher is available as special order from Lowes for $1398.
To get the Ontario Rebate from Lowes, the item has to be bought in store. After tax with the rebate was $826.80
1043.94-10%= 939.55+13%tax=1061.69 - Energy Rebate 234.89 = $826.80


This is the only other link I could find on this specific model and the price match is lower by a little. This model is no longer available at Costco.
costco-costco-ca-bosch-500-series-dishw ... #p31733727
Last edited by Bobberts on Dec 22nd, 2019 2:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
26 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
3192 posts
692 upvotes
Toronto
How is this dishwasher? Heard Bosch 600-800 is great.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 13, 2006
1751 posts
226 upvotes
Burlington
Looks like it's $782.95 CAD + tax directly from the site itself, no real need to PM.

$884.73 after tax total, and you don't have to deal with price matching and messing around.
[OP]
Sr. Member
May 12, 2014
847 posts
473 upvotes
Markham, ON
bibowski wrote: Looks like it's $782.95 CAD + tax directly from the site itself, no real need to PM.

$884.73 after tax total, and you don't have to deal with price matching and messing around.
Your math is wrong. It's 918.66 from CAS
Screenshot_20191219-220726.png
The tax is on the full amount. Then the rebate applied. The price match wasn't difficult and Lowe's was closer to me.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2017
1333 posts
534 upvotes
Toronto
Got this dishwasher from Costco during BF for 871$ taxes in.
[OP]
Sr. Member
May 12, 2014
847 posts
473 upvotes
Markham, ON
Sepharite wrote: How is this dishwasher? Heard Bosch 600-800 is great.
Go to the second link in the original post. There's a few people who bought this model. Comments are generally positive.
Temp. Banned
User avatar
Feb 28, 2005
3169 posts
1183 upvotes
Montreal
* To get the Ontario Energy rebate, pickup or delivery must be in Ontario.
Client at: Tangerine, VoIP.ms, Virgin Mobile
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
3192 posts
692 upvotes
Toronto
Bobberts wrote: Go to the second link in the original post. There's a few people who bought this model. Comments are generally positive.
Looks good too. I don't mind spending an additional $50-100 if it means a better model though.
Newbie
Mar 6, 2013
46 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
Got this for $848 all in from costco a week before BF
Images
  • 906F977A-B30B-484A-B8D3-8B15EB6E55FD.png
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 15, 2007
1156 posts
344 upvotes
Toronto
We got this dishwasher and have been using it for a month. I can tell you it is the best dishwasher I have ever owned.

It is quiet, washes well and dries our dishes well.

We bought it from Costco for $1100 minus the 25% rebate. The price also includes delivery and haul away of your old dishwasher.

I highly recommend it.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 15, 2007
1156 posts
344 upvotes
Toronto
Bobberts wrote: To get the Ontario Rebate, the item has to be bought in store. After tax with the rebate was $826.80
FYI you do not need to buy the item in store at Costco to get the Ontario rebate. We bought it online and received the rebate.
[OP]
Sr. Member
May 12, 2014
847 posts
473 upvotes
Markham, ON
Teletran wrote: FYI you do not need to buy the item in store at Costco to get the Ontario rebate. We bought it online and received the rebate.
For Lowes you do.*updated the OP
With Costco, the ship to address has to be in Ontraio.
Newbie
Jan 8, 2007
74 posts
42 upvotes
Just got two from CAS, price match at Lowe's is very YMMV. When Lowe's called to CAS to see if this is boxing week sale, CAS said yes so Lowe's refused to price match. CAS said this is discontinued model they bought out from bosh. They had just over 70 units left in total. Came to around $890 taxes in.
[OP]
Sr. Member
May 12, 2014
847 posts
473 upvotes
Markham, ON
monsterru wrote: Just got two from CAS, price match at Lowe's is very YMMV. When Lowe's called to CAS to see if this is boxing week sale, CAS said yes so Lowe's refused to price match. CAS said this is discontinued model they bought out from bosh. They had just over 70 units left in total. Came to around $890 taxes in.
Sorry your experience wasn't the same as mine. I just went in today to have the price adjusted and they couldn't so they did a full refund of $826 and then charged me $801. They looked at the screen to see if this was a Boxing Day special, and I showed the checkout screen.
The delivery is in January as it's a special order. $890, is still a good price. I was expecting to spend 1k for a 300 series that looks exactly like this one.
Member
Dec 14, 2012
251 posts
181 upvotes
Ottawa
Got from Costco and applied $25 brochure. $814.69 after tax.
Images
  • Screenshot_20191222-204027.png

Top