Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Appliance Source

Jenn-Air Pro Style JGRP436WP Range - 50% off

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2019 6:31 pm
Sep 19, 2019
82 posts
56 upvotes

[Canadian Appliance Source] Jenn-Air Pro Style JGRP436WP Range - 50% off

Came across this deal both in store and online. For anyone on the market for a Professional style Gas range, this is a steal of a price.
Model is being discontinued so it son clearence.

also the dual fuel range is on sale for 50% off:

https://www.canadianappliance.ca/produc ... 536WP.html
31 replies
Nov 20, 2013
986 posts
363 upvotes
Toronto
Did anyone end up buying this stove?
The only thing I know for sure... is that I know nothing.
1. Water 2. Sugar 3. Barney
Deal Guru
Aug 15, 2015
10417 posts
7483 upvotes
ON
shiftkeyone wrote: Did anyone end up buying this stove?
At 36" wide, you need to redo your kitchen cabinets to make it fit.
Nov 20, 2013
986 posts
363 upvotes
Toronto
I gutted my kitchen and currently in the market for 36" stove and 42" hood range.

With the upvotes, thought maybe someone had already bought it.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2006
3668 posts
567 upvotes
Did you see a price for this online? link doesn't show price for me, just discontinued.
sandbox01 wrote: Came across this deal both in store and online. For anyone on the market for a Professional style Gas range, this is a steal of a price.
Model is being discontinued so it son clearence.

also the dual fuel range is on sale for 50% off:

https://www.canadianappliance.ca/produc ... 536WP.html
Sep 19, 2019
82 posts
56 upvotes
shiftkeyone wrote: Did anyone end up buying this stove?
I did. I bought the JGRP436WP in store and there were a few left in the warehouse as per the salesperson.

I guess the deal is over now though because it is showing discontinued on the website.
Nov 20, 2013
986 posts
363 upvotes
Toronto
I ended up buying the stove too and added the 9" backsplash. Was able to get a few $$'s off the 52% price and a $100 Visa prepaid card.

Hope you also received the prepaid card as I spoke to 2 reps at the Woodbridge and Etobicoke stores and they didn't offer it until the very end when I was about to walk out the door.
Sep 19, 2019
82 posts
56 upvotes
shiftkeyone wrote: I ended up buying the stove too and added the 9" backsplash. Was able to get a few $$'s off the 52% price and a $100 Visa prepaid card.

Hope you also received the prepaid card as I spoke to 2 reps at the Woodbridge and Etobicoke stores and they didn't offer it until the very end when I was about to walk out the door.
I didn't get the 100 gift card!

i was also considering the backsplash but I am not sure yet, I guess it would help with alot of the splatter from cooker, not sure of how big a cleaning issue it would be?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
6651 posts
995 upvotes
GTA
For anyone that done research, how are Jenn-Air compare to the usual store brands you see? LG, Samsung etc?
Nov 20, 2013
986 posts
363 upvotes
Toronto
It's a KitchenAid range with a sleek design and nicer knobs. I prefer wiping down stainless steel than cleaning grout.
Nov 16, 2014
250 posts
258 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Reviews I read when researching ranges was that Jenn Air had a high service rate.
Apr 15, 2015
17 posts
22 upvotes
Barrie, ON
This is one of the last companies in Canada you should give your money to. Price match it somewhere else.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2004
4658 posts
567 upvotes
overdisc wrote: This is one of the last companies in Canada you should give your money to. Price match it somewhere else.

Why is that, curious? They seem pretty good and prices are reasonable.
Sep 19, 2019
82 posts
56 upvotes
overdisc wrote: This is one of the last companies in Canada you should give your money to. Price match it somewhere else.
Well that's not really an option on a product like this because none of the big box stores carry higher end appliances like jenn-air. So it's a take it or leave it deal.
Nov 20, 2013
986 posts
363 upvotes
Toronto
sandbox01 wrote: I didn't get the 100 gift card!

i was also considering the backsplash but I am not sure yet, I guess it would help with alot of the splatter from cooker, not sure of how big a cleaning issue it would be?
Call them back - Its a Visa prepaid from Whirlpool (Whirlpool owns Jennair). I received the rebate as soon as I purchased the stove via email.

You won't be able file the rebate/claim until you have all the information below:
Model & Serial Number
Dealer Info
Date of Purchase
Email & Mailing address

Forgot to mention your salesperson needs to send you a unique Offer ID to start the process.

Goodluck!
Oct 31, 2015
530 posts
518 upvotes
Toronto, ON
silenthunder wrote: https://www.bbb.org/ca/on/etobicoke/pro ... 07-1179606

F is the worst rating BBB can give. seriously consider before buying anything from them
This... AND to up it ... this is a BIG purchase

And they fell for their fake 50% off promotion. Their sale ends today EVERYDAY. It says this today... will say the same sale tomorrow with an end date of October 17. SMH

54% off (Ends October 16)

There are other reputable places to purchase a good quality 36" professional range at sub $5K
Sep 19, 2019
82 posts
56 upvotes
TorontoBORN wrote: This... AND to up it ... this is a BIG purchase

And they fell for their fake 50% off promotion. Their sale ends today EVERYDAY. It says this today... will say the same sale tomorrow with an end date of October 17. SMH

54% off (Ends October 16)

There are other reputable places to purchase a good quality 36" professional range at sub $5K
well I would disagree...having researched thermador, wolfe, and jenn-Air appliances... they only go on deep discount sales when models are being discontinued.. you will almost never find them on sale for more than 20% normally. Once they are sold out good luck finding it until the next model is discontinued which may be another year or 2.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)