Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Canadian Cartel - Wholesale deals on ORB and Arson Clothing/Outerwear

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 15th, 2013 6:47 pm
[OP]
Jul 25, 2005
7 posts
5 upvotes

Canadian Cartel - Wholesale deals on ORB and Arson Clothing/Outerwear

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Canadian Cartel has ORB and Arson clothing/outerwear for up to 60% off retail.

For those not familiar, you need to sign up for a free account at Canadian Cartel, but it gives you access to limited time sales on skate, surf, snow and biking gear at huge discounts. Definitely worth checking out.
19 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
3277 posts
560 upvotes
Oh, so Rogers, Bell, and Telus have opened a clothing store together? Interesting.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3725 posts
2049 upvotes
Any "shopping experience" where I have to provide an E-Mail first before I can even browse anything is one I stay well away from. Good luck!
Banned
Mar 30, 2011
2339 posts
1044 upvotes
txenglan wrote: Any "shopping experience" where I have to provide an E-Mail first before I can even browse anything is one I stay well away from. Good luck!
Just make a bogus account with an email from www.10minutemail.com I called my account Mr. Ball Sac
Sep 6, 2010
785 posts
94 upvotes
Waterloo
They tend to have pretty good discounts. Bought from them before, good experience. Items tend to ship before estimated dates.
Feb 2, 2009
512 posts
45 upvotes
Kanata
Looks like a home based business : same dude modelling, with an unpainted plywood background. Perhaps this is a good sign -> lower overhead -> cheaper products.

But gotta wonder about returns, and warranties.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
7640 posts
1578 upvotes
Toronto
I don't know Orb or Arson. Are they good brands?
Nov 28, 2005
921 posts
9 upvotes
Windsor
eyun wrote: Long time lurker, first time poster.

Canadian Cartel has ORB and Arson clothing/outerwear for up to 60% off retail.

For those not familiar, you need to sign up for a free account at Canadian Cartel, but it gives you access to limited time sales on skate, surf, snow and biking gear at huge discounts. Definitely worth checking out.
how do you register?
[OP]
Jul 25, 2005
7 posts
5 upvotes
Use the orange "Join Now" button to the left of the login info.

The only reason they ask for your email is to give you updates on their deals as they change every few days. It is a double edge sword. On one hand, the deals are smokin' hot. I got some Sanük's for $30 last week. On the other hand, the deals are smokin' hot so I ended up buying some merino wool later that week. And now it is cheap Arson jackets. (My bank account doesn't love this so much).

ORB and Arson are legit brands that have been in the snowboard scene since the 90's. They are Vancouver based companies.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 17, 2002
7677 posts
911 upvotes
Toronto
Buying a $30 base layer without trying it on for sizing and fit is one thing.. but outerwear, no thanks. Next thing you know they'll be offering helmets..
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2008
1056 posts
402 upvotes
Markham
toisanwu wrote: Looks like a home based business : same dude modelling, with an unpainted plywood background. Perhaps this is a good sign -> lower overhead -> cheaper products.

But gotta wonder about returns, and warranties.
Canadian Cartel is no different than the other deal sites out there, ie Seshday, theclymb, planetgear etc. They deal with small and large distributors alike, whether it be gear from small companies like orb, sessions, foursquare or large ones like oakley, patagonia, etc. This site isn't a scam as I have bought gear on it in the past (protective gear from Demon, goggles, mittens etc). The discounts are good, but not unbeliveably good.
Sep 21, 2012
88 posts
15 upvotes
YYC
I've bought multiple orders from this site. The really hot items sell fast.

Ps: one item was a helmet
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2010
5257 posts
1206 upvotes
Mexican Cartels have better stuff. :)
Dec 17, 2011
5 posts
MISSION
Hey guys,

Yep we and the brands we deal with are totally legit. Just a primer for upcoming brands for later this month (and we deal directly with the brands). FLOW snowboards, boots and bindings starting today. Next Tuesday we have Outdoor Research,men's and wmns stuff. A week from today we are running an Icebreaker event with wmn's, men's and kids Merino wool apparel. Most of this stuff is priced at wholesale or below. We are a Canadian company and pull from Canadian Warehouses. Free shipping anywhere in Canada on purchases over $75 and that includes snowboards.

Rich
Dec 17, 2011
5 posts
MISSION
Here is a list of brands that we sold since January. Brooks, Moving Comfort, IS Eyewear, Vivo headwear, C1rca shoes, Tatonka packs, Kastle skis, Marker bindings, Ortovox, Marmot, Troy Lee designs (including helmets), DEMON armour, Holden, Sanuk, RedRam. Other brands that we deal with are Rossignol, Black Diamond, Westbeach, Dakine, Voleurz, Orage, Helly Hansen, SOLE, Sugoi, SkullCandy and tons more.

We only send out 1 email per sale - 1 on Tuesday and 1 on Friday after all it is only polite to let you know what is coming up.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2004
3227 posts
963 upvotes
Mississauga
same dude modelling everything = bushleague
Dec 17, 2011
5 posts
MISSION
Agreed - that sale is gone now FLOW snowboards, boots and bindings.

Tig wrote: same dude modelling everything = bushleague
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
3277 posts
560 upvotes
Who cares? Would you rather that they charged more so they could hire better models?
Jan 22, 2008
102 posts
34 upvotes
Edmonton
You do realize that those photos are straight from the Arson website, right? Or are you saying Arson is bushleague?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)