1546 posts
1432 upvotes

Lucky Mobile Activation 40% off + 2nd month free

Deal Link:
Savings:
40% off
Retailer:
Canadian Cell Supplies
I just activated a lucky mobile number with this website and the first month is 40% off (On the website 8GB is only $30/month but I activated a 100 min $9 plan). The customer service told me 2nd month is free.

I have purchased some really cheap sim cards from them without any problem and they respond very quickly even on holidays (like today).

Lucky is now offering esim as well so you don't really have to wait for the physical sim. Talk to their customer service for more details.
3 replies
May 6, 2020
437 posts
283 upvotes
Halifax
I got an email from them but I don't see the 2nd month free on their website
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
1546 posts
1432 upvotes
The customer service told me about it...you can always reach out to them to make sure about it :D
Innovac wrote: I got an email from them but I don't see the 2nd month free on their website
Sep 27, 2020
23 posts
19 upvotes
naticom wrote: I just activated a lucky mobile number with this website and the first month is 40% off (On the website 8GB is only $30/month but I activated a 100 min $9 plan). The customer service told me 2nd month is free.

I have purchased some really cheap sim cards from them without any problem and they respond very quickly even on holidays (like today).

Lucky is now offering esim as well so you don't really have to wait for the physical sim. Talk to their customer service for more details.

is this 30/month forever? whats the catch? I dont see anything mentioned on their website