• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2017 1:23 pm
Jun 15, 2011
38664 posts
5606 upvotes
King City
sprung wrote:
Feb 1st, 2017 3:59 pm
honestly you can dress however you like. nobody really cares.

we should do an RFD meetup on Media Day! Hope they give us free breakfast again this year.

I'm taking Thur/Fri off for a super long weekend (Mon Feb 20 is Family Day)
I'd be down for a RFD meet. Was gonna PM you about that for media preview day haha.
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
Mar 9, 2007
9648 posts
4020 upvotes
Toronto
I got in. Yes, they offer free breakfast at 7:10am on Feb 16th for Media people.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Jun 15, 2011
38664 posts
5606 upvotes
King City
Are we allowed to bring in guests?
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
1 posts
smoraes wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2017 9:58 am
industry day and probably free breakfast
Hello RFDers,

We regret to inform you that the above mentioned complimentary access to the Canadian International AutoShow is for industry professionals only, (limited to automotive dealers, OEMs, media, agency, partners, and publications), as per the disclaimer posted to the event website:

Important Note: This event is free for industry professionals only. TRADER reserves the right to revoke registration and/or access at any time.

All registrations from individuals outside of this group of industry professionals will be revoked following submission.

Apologies for any confusion this may have caused.

Thank you.

- TRADER Marketing
Deal Fanatic
Jan 28, 2005
5888 posts
148 upvotes
Scarborough
I got that email about themedia day too. I was wondering where do we park and do they validate your parking ticket or how does it work for the parking pass
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2008
6790 posts
2662 upvotes
I didn't think they would do the global reveal for the new 2018 Hyundai Accent in Toronto of all places.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
16265 posts
13017 upvotes
Toronto
TheDarkLordShallRiseAgain wrote:
Feb 19th, 2017 8:36 pm
Does the media pass allow access on multiple days?
i.e. Can I use it more than once?

Yup. Valid every day of the show
An earlier version of this article incorrectly described a behavior of crows exposed to crow corpses. Live crows only touch, attack and attempt intercourse with crow corpses, they do not scavenge them. (Actual NYT correction)
Dec 23, 2009
26 posts
10 upvotes
Can someone message me the login URL. I just switched jobs and don't have the link. I don't want to message them because I don't want to lose my pass. :)