Expired Hot Deals

Canadian Parents Win a Celebration Vacation Contest (March 23/09)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 1st, 2009 7:19 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97252 upvotes
Coquitlam

Canadian Parents Win a Celebration Vacation Contest (March 23/09)

Participants are eligible to win one (1) Grand Prize, having an approximate retail value of $7,500 based upon a Toronto departure, the actual value of the prize may vary depending upon the time of year of departure and originating airport and consisting of:

* Four (4) round-trip economy airfares for two (2) adults and two (2) children, between the closest international airport to winner's residence in Canada and the Orlando International Airport;
* Round-trip ground transportation for four (4) between the Orlando International Airport and a select Walt Disney World Resort hotel;
* Five (5) nights accommodation (1 room, Quad occupancy) at a select Walt Disney World Resort Hotel property (deluxe category hotel), to be decided by RogersThe Walt Disney Company (Canada) Ltd.;
* Four (4) 6-day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper and Water Park Fun & More Options included;
* One (1) Disney Gift Card loaded with six hundred US Dollars (US$600) to spend at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida.

Only one (1) entry per person/email.

Canada (Excluding Quebec) Age of Majority

Ends 03/23/09

Enter Here

Good Luck
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.
21 replies
Dec 10, 2008
104 posts
15 upvotes
Thank you!
KSEN
:cool: 2014 Wins:
March 2014 - Blues Fest Day Passes
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2156 posts
1447 upvotes
St. Catharines
Thanks! Hope I win. My wife and I are trying to save enough money to take my daughter down next year hopefully.