• Jan 14th, 2021 1:39 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
7337 posts
1890 upvotes
GTA
Nice momentum reversal on GGI! .85 and climbing.
Dec 31, 2015
726 posts
169 upvotes
izzyzz wrote: Nice momentum reversal on GGI! .85 and climbing.
Man I need it to hit $2 so badly so I can get out. I thought about averaging down but always nervous about throwing more money into that stock. No idea why it's so beat up
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
7337 posts
1890 upvotes
GTA
Picked up ARIC @ .085.

Selling looks way overdone. Good gold hits except one recent step out. Solid management and projects. Mostly single seller (TD) triggered drop, hitting previously tested support band. $2M in the bank from last PP done at .18 in December. Good chance for a bounce once TD is out, imo.
Jun 27, 2015
266 posts
162 upvotes
Picked up some LITT.C today. Psychedelics have been all over the media lately and based on research in the field, it shows way more promise for mental health, compared to any Cannabis products. This probably won't be legal (recreationally) for quite some time, but medically this is a game changer. I didn't buy into the weed wave, but I think this has similar potential. Few deals on the go, decent books, lets see what happens.

Most recent news releases:

Roadman investee enters distribution deal with Eurolife

2019-11-05 07:51 MT - News Release

Mr. Luke Montaine reports

ROADMAN INVESTMENTS INVESTEE CHAMPIGNON BRANDS ANNOUNCES MAJOR EUROPEAN DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT

Roadman Investments Corp. investee Champignon Brands Inc. has entered into a major distribution partnership with Eurolife Brands Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, Eurolife Brands has been granted exclusive preferred distributor status for the jurisdictions of Germany, Switzerland and the United Kingdom, in addition to non-exclusive distribution rights in various other locales globally. Eurolife Brands will integrate Champignon Brands products into its e-commerce platform, along with potential distribution in select bricks-and-mortar retail locations. Eurolife anticipates placing an initial product purchase order in the fourth quarter of 2019 in order to stock inventory to fulfill initial consumer demand.

"The addition of Champignon products to our suite of health-and-wellness-oriented CPG offerings is a natural fit," commented Shawn Moniz, chief executive officer and director of Eurolife. "Informed, educated and health-conscious European consumers demand products that are not only high quality, but are on the cutting edge of their respective industry segments, and we believe that Champignon fits this criteria."

The global functional mushrooms market is expected to gain momentum from growing awareness regarding the health benefits of mushrooms and is projected to grow to $34.3-billion by 2024, with Europe experiencing the fastest growth worldwide.

The Champignon team has been focused on obtaining additional distributor partnerships and has signed up distribution partners in British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario. The company aims to enhance the health and wellness of millions of consumers through organic growing practices, commercial cultivation, research and development, and the distribution of a premium, mushroom-infused suite of products. Champignon is currently working toward a Q4 2019 initial public offering in Canada and is launching several new marketing campaigns to increase on-line sales of its products.

Luke Montaine, chief executive officer and a director of Roadman Investments, commented, "We are thrilled with the progress Champignon is making, and this new partnership and foray into the European marketing is a very positive development."

About Roadman Investments Corp.

Roadman Investments is mandated with realizing alpha returns for its shareholders via the tactical deployment of capital across the resource, agricultural, financial services, technology, and health and wellness verticals.

We seek Safe Harbor.

© 2020 Canjex Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.

Roadman to form JV for Calif. psilocybin centre

2020-02-05 17:55 MT - News Release

ROADMAN INVESTMENTS COMPLETES LOI WITH LEGAL DUTCH PSILOCYBIN THERAPY CENTER

Roadman Investments Corp. has completed a letter of intent for a transaction with Psychedelic Insights Inc. This transaction will create a joint venture for the state of California and will, upon psilocybin legalization and or medical approval, allow Roadman Investments to open the first psilocybin therapy centre in the United States.

Psychedelic Insights is one of the few organizations in the world that offers legal retreats that utilize psychotropic substances (that is, psilocybin truffles). The company is based in Amsterdam and has a team that consists of experienced professionals utilizing the best practices used in modern science and therapeutic modalities. The company's treatments aim to generate lasting improvements in well-being through moderate-to-high doses of psilocybin truffles and a carefully developed treatment process.

Psychedelic Insights meets all government regulations, and has an experienced team that performs comprehensive medical screenings to ensure client safety and has professional supervision at every single retreat. Truffles in the Netherlands are considered food, and the production, preparation or trading of truffles fall under the Dutch Commodities Act (Warenwet (WW)). The WW provides general rules on public health, product safety, fair trading and adequate information.

Roadman Investments is anticipating that the model and expertise from clinics in the Netherlands can be transferable to other jurisdictions as medical and legal access to psychedelics continues to open up in the coming years. As psychedelic medicines become more normalized and their use grows, Psychedelic Insights' proven results and established protocols will be transferred to the joint venture in the state of California. In June of 2019, Oakland's City Council voted unanimously to decriminalize magic mushrooms, and the City of Santa Cruz followed suit and officially decriminalized the substance in February, 2020. These legislative changes are signalling the first significant steps toward a much wider mainstream acceptance of psychedelic-assisted therapy in America.

Roadman Investments adviser Dr. Randy Scharlach is based in Los Angeles, Calif., and will be leading the company's efforts for this initiative. Dr. Scharlach is one of few medical doctors in the United States that has completed academic certification in clinical use and research using Schedule 1 psychedelic medicines, is a board member of two respective Los Angeles-based neuroscience institutes, and is certified by the Center for Psychedelic Therapy and Research at the California Institute of Integral Studies.

The joint venture structure of the operation is as follows:

Three-year joint venture partnership agreement for the state of California;
Agreed-upon financial investment numbers on non-operating, operating and capex costs;
Mutual extension, material adverse changes, termination and renewal clauses;
Roadman provides all the capital for 51-per-cent ownership of the JV;
Dr. Scharlach leads the implementation and local operations for 9-per-cent ownership of the JV;
Psychedelic Insights provides the treatment protocols, know-how and operates that business for 40-per-cent ownership of the JV.
Chief executive officer and director Luke Montaine stated: "We are truly excited to complete this first step towards establishing a psilocybin therapy centre in California. The experienced team at Psychedelic Insights and the leadership from Dr. Scharlach will provide our company a significant competitive advantage and the ability to be first movers once psilocybin is rescheduled."

About Roadman Investments Corp.

Roadman Investments is a Canadian venture capital and advisory firm that strives to actively drive innovation and accelerate growth within its portfolio holdings in order to realize alpha returns for its shareholders. Roadman invests capital into companies that offer breakthrough products, devices, treatments and health supplements.

We seek Safe Harbor.

Roadman expects to firm up Psychedelic LOI by month-end

2020-02-11 07:05 MT - News Release

ROADMAN INVESTMENTS PROVIDES ADDITONAL DETAILS ON DUTCH PSYCHEDELIC CENTER LOI

Roadman Investments Corp. has provided additional details on its recent announcement of its letter of intent with Psychedelic Insights. The company is working toward a definitive partnership agreement, with an expected closing by the end of February, 2020.

The strategic partnership agreement that the companies are planning on entering will create a medical corporation upon legislative changes giving the new joint venture the ability to pursue the opening of a clinic and garnering a first mover advantage. Due to the limited liability, risk management and tax savings of this type of corporation is the best way forward.

One of the important considerations that Roadman and Psychedelic Insights will be focused on is the regulatory and legal aspects of this venture. Currently administering of psychedelic medicines is only permitted under FDA and DEA approved clinical trials. Roadman believes that this should change in the future given that in November 2019 activists filed a ballot measure to legalize psilocybin mushrooms in the state of California.*

The latest version of the California Psilocybin Decriminalization Initiative that has potential to be on the ballot for voters to approve this fall. The initiative aims to advance cognitive liberty and implement a comprehensive, statewide scheme authorizing and regulating the cultivation, processing and distribution of Psilocybin Mushrooms and the chemical compounds contained therein for personal, spiritual, religious, dietary, therapeutic, and medical use. Beyond legalizing retail sales and cultivation, the proposal would also allow for on-site social consumption facilities and for the mushrooms to be sold at farmers' markets.

Roadman's definitive agreement will outline the specific details on the companies plan to form a medical corporation in the state of California upon legalization or medical approval of psilocybin.

About Roadman Investments

Roadman Investments is a Canadian Venture Capital and Advisory Firm that strives to actively drive innovation and accelerate growth within its portfolio holdings in order to realize alpha returns for its shareholders. Roadman invests capital into companies that offer breakthrough products, devices, treatments and health supplements.

We seek Safe Harbor.

Jun 27, 2015
266 posts
162 upvotes
Sorry I made a mistake, LITT is a venture play, not CSE. I thought all of those plays were (BOSS, CODE, LITT, GBLC) but the fact that it isn't is a good thing. More credible exchange, more institutions use the venture, etc.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2324 posts
1207 upvotes
GTA
ATE on the rise , waiting on results , good be a swing play or long if good results
Dec 31, 2015
726 posts
169 upvotes
What I've realized the last couple years is to stay away from these garbage penny stocks and mining stocks unless you're in on the pump and know exactly when the promotion starts and when it's going to end.
Jun 27, 2015
266 posts
162 upvotes
herculesmaxpower wrote: What I've realized the last couple years is to stay away from these garbage penny stocks and mining stocks unless you're in on the pump and know exactly when the promotion starts and when it's going to end.
That's why I always like EPS small caps. No matter what happens, even if the stock doesn't move, every quarter the NAV goes up. Stuff like LITT, you don't want to take too serious, but when the good stocks are slow, nothing wrong with dabbling a couple dollars.

But my biggest past winners over 5 years were all earnings based. But the weed/crypto took some steam out of them in 2018-2019, now they are coming back. Look at TNA, IQ, TMG, all multi year highs recently. Nothing special about these stocks, just revenue/profit stories. But that's the essence of business and capitalism, to make a buck.

For mining, the investment works when 1) asset is proven (before 2008 this wasn't as important) 2) is lucrative. You can have a billions of dollars proven of any resource and if the commodity price doesn't allow it to make money, it's worthless at the the time 3) Good books and insider holdings.
Banned
Sep 19, 2012
1253 posts
1865 upvotes
Calgary
JimJones1972 wrote: That's why I always like EPS small caps. No matter what happens, even if the stock doesn't move, every quarter the NAV goes up. Stuff like LITT, you don't want to take too serious, but when the good stocks are slow, nothing wrong with dabbling a couple dollars.
I agree - but then how do you reconcile your love of AXM? Their earnings all came from the Gora deposit which, as we know, is now done and dusted. This was the main reason I was in this stock: positive cashflow which kept the NAV growing (or at least moving sideways) while I waited for the home run (ie: Passendro). Unfortunately the homer didn't get hit and the cashflow has dried up - going forward these guys have no way of generation cash flow (other than to hope they can develop Passendro). I didn't invest much but right now so I'm OK to roll the dice on getting that asset monetized, but honestly, this is a super speculative play (because no EPS!). Compare the cash flow statements from Q3 (LITT vs AXM) - not much of a difference ;-)
Nikola Alaica, CPA, CA | Tax, Accounting, Mortgages
Jun 27, 2015
266 posts
162 upvotes
ahlaker wrote: I agree - but then how do you reconcile your love of AXM? Their earnings all came from the Gora deposit which, as we know, is now done and dusted. This was the main reason I was in this stock: positive cashflow which kept the NAV growing (or at least moving sideways) while I waited for the home run (ie: Passendro). Unfortunately the homer didn't get hit and the cashflow has dried up - going forward these guys have no way of generation cash flow (other than to hope they can develop Passendro). I didn't invest much but right now so I'm OK to roll the dice on getting that asset monetized, but honestly, this is a super speculative play (because no EPS!). Compare the cash flow statements from Q3 (LITT vs AXM) - not much of a difference ;-)
I agree with you in that the reason AXM got on my radar was from the Gora Sengal royalty. I knew when I found that, the stock had huge upside on Senegal alone. But 2 years ago, the Central African Republic was still majority controlled by 14 armed groups and no peace deal no Russian, Chinese or EU military support, just MINUSCA. Since then, nobody can deny that CAR has improved significantly. Sure there's still scuffles, but for example, if 5 things are done well(disarming, reconstruction, etc) and 1 incident happens say once a month, I don't see this as a huge overall negative. Look at Burkina Faso and all those Al Quaeda fighters, way more organized, sophisticated and connected than all the CAR rebel groups combined. Yet that doesn't stop ROXG or any other gold producers from mining. Same goes for Mali, DRC, etc.

The point I'm trying to make is that AXM Gora payments went long enough that even though they are done now, the company financially can continue forward easily for another 2.5-3 years(David- CFO,told me this on the phone last summer) because G&A burn is low($150-200K per quarter, company had $1.4 mil last quarter). But we just signed an LOI with a Chinese SOE company, our workers are from SOE's, everything about this deal wreaks of a Chinese government group partnering with Axmin to get Passendro into production and we get paid out, just like Nevsun, Continental, etc. So although the EPS security in AXM is gone(for now, assuming no other targets go into production this year), we are so far along in getting back to work on Passendro that it's a higher chance success gold play. There's no drilling needed(this is the biggest risk for any mining stock) and we know that the CAR government will secure Ndassima for us sometime this year, Axmin even says that in their MD&A. Plus with the Chinese government assisting us, CAR officials will listen because China is the largest exporter and financier for the countries projects. Heck, they built the new Ministry of Mines building for them. Delays in updates probably because of Coronavirus and the extension of Chinese New Year, but I still don't see the worry here. That LOI happened because the survey the company did was successful, which meant that they got back to Passendro, first time in 8 years, and the market gave the company no premium which is nuts, but that's fine.

Comparing the cash flow statements of a gold mining company and a biotech startup is kind of weird. I mean with LITT, I don't think one should bet the house on it because it is a new field. But I mentioned it and did buy some because look at what happened to the Cannabis stocks. Big difference here is that I know psychedelics are way more valuable to society for mental health than Cannabis and if you read all the new articles coming out, this is moving faster and stronger than Cannabis did back in 2014-2015. Seriously, Google "psilocybin" investment or "psychedelics. I even know people personally that were on suicide watch that took an "heoric doses" of Psilocybin and they were cured. You can look this stuff up, it's not magic fru fru hippie dippie stuff. But that's beyond the point here since we are talking investment, business, stocks, but the product works, it's been proven.

So just a recap, AXM, it's going to work based on who's involved and the size of the asset. I'm not worried about that. The cash diminishing is a zero risky worry for me because I've verified with management. Axmin will probably still have around $1 million USD by the time they start construction on the site with the JV. That Joint Venture, there's little information on it because it's a private SOE company, you can see that from the news release and from the people they hired last year. It will go into production. NAV is over $5, will we ever see that? I don't know. If Au Metals offered $1.50 for Axmin once they go back to site, I would agree to it and move on because I'm a ratios guy. Going From $1.50 to $5 is a little over a 3 bagger, you can do that with a lot of stocks. But the ratio rule applied to current pricing, it's still got a great ROI. I have 700k shares and I actually snagged 90k at $0.25 last week because I have no worry here. It goes down a bit, who cares. People panic selling because of fear in the markets? We have 2 million ounces of gold proven, wake up and stop being a lemming is what I would tell those sellers. If you're invested in a products/services company that requires logistics, yeah, you'll get hurt with what's happening in the world right now.

LITT, it's the best early stage psilocybin play with exposure to a whole whack of other products. Look at that deal today with Clover, the company has half a dozen drugs in the pipeline, not just a Corona vaccine. They are also a Chinese company and being already there near ground zero, positive results will attract the attention of the government. Again, I like this because things in the industry are moving fast and there's an excitement around it. But I wouldn't mortgage the house and buy a million or two shares, just a dabble in there, let it double, take your cost out and let the free shares ride long term.
Jun 27, 2015
266 posts
162 upvotes
One less region to worry about in CAR:

OBO WELCOMES NATIONAL DEFENSE FORCES WITH JOY AND HOPE

https://minusca.unmissions.org/obo-accu ... 4wBY9zozc0

17 Feb 2020 OBO WELCOMES NATIONAL DEFENSE FORCES WITH JOY AND HOPE

SIMPLICE JEAN PRIVAT DEZILA

February 14, 2020. It is 9:50 pm in Obo. As the locals prepared to close their doors to take advantage of the night, a concert of vehicle horns, motorcycles and cries of joy, and of hope, broke the silence of the night.

As a UN Force tank opened the peloton, citizens wondered, " Is this the usual MINUSCA patrol ? Pui appeared in a convoy of 4X4 ​​trucks in national colors: it was the arrival by land of the Central African Armed Forces (FACA) in Obo. A detachment which will replace the one deployed a year ago by air, thanks to the support of MINUSCA. An event that confirms the return of state authority to their Haut Mbomou prefecture.

Long subject to rumors of attacks by armed groups, this return by land will restore confidence in the population who no longer believed in it. MINUSCA then organized community awareness sessions to put an end to the false rumors that were circulating.

Since the signing of the Political Peace Agreement a year ago, armed groups have multiplied abuses in Haut Mbomou, in violation of the latter, particularly in Bambouti on October 17, 2019. The permanent presence of the FACA in Obo constitutes a reason for hope of peace and protection for the population who are waiting to see the new elements in action.
Jun 27, 2015
266 posts
162 upvotes
East West to proceed with Cheal interest sale closing

2020-02-18 08:09 MT - News Release

Mr. Nick Demare reports

EAST WEST NOW PROCEEDS TO CLOSE SALE OF 30% INTEREST IN CHEAL PERMITS

East West Petroleum Corp. has provided this further update regarding the sale of its 30-per-cent interest in petroleum exploration permit 54877 and petroleum mining permit 60291 (Cheal permits) to an arm's-length private New Zealand company, on the terms previously announced in a news release of the company dated June 24, 2019.

The Company's news release of February 3rd 2020 provided an update on the regulatory concerns that had delayed closing of the Transaction and reported that Cheal Petroleum, the owner of a 70% interest in the permits and the operator, had prepared and submitted a response to local regulatory authorities addressing all concerns raised. The Company has now been advised by the local regulatory authorities that the permits will not be revoked and accordingly the Company and the Purchaser can now move forward to close the Transaction, the process will include approval to the transfer of the permits from local regulatory authorities. The Company does not anticipate significant delays for the Purchaser to obtain all necessary approvals to the Transaction.

As additional information is available regarding a closing date for the Transaction the Company will provide further updates.

About East West Petroleum Corp.

East West Petroleum Corp. (www.eastwestpetroleum.ca) is a TSX Venture Exchange listed company established in 2010 to invest in international oil & gas opportunities.

We seek Safe Harbor.

Jun 27, 2015
266 posts
162 upvotes
David Weill, the CFO from AXM exercised all his options today for just under $80k CDN: https://ceo.ca/api/sedi?insider=&symbol ... ymbol]=AXM

I have spoken to him in the past with regards to his plans for Axmin and what he wants to do. The guy has had 1.7 million common shares prior to this exercising and he made it clear to me a few times that there's no intent on selling for anything less than a dollar because he knows the worth of the asset.

Anyway, next week the Bangui Mining Expo begins which should show the world that CAR is open for business again. Rebel issues are now only in the far North and MINUSCA/FACA are handling them. CAR will be stabilized completely this year and with gold well over $1,600 I'm not worried. I added 160,000 shares this month, so anyone that is worried, please sell down to me. I don't mind getting a million shares again before the real run up. We got to $0.66 on a peace deal, so a fully signed JV deal and back on site will get us to that $1 mark easily.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2008
3215 posts
1163 upvotes
Vancouver
JimJones1972 wrote: I added 160,000 shares this month, so anyone that is worried, please sell down to me. I don't mind getting a million shares again before the real run up.
You mean you're adding another million shares or did you unload your initial 1 mil and are rebuying?
Jun 27, 2015
266 posts
162 upvotes
crazycoward wrote: You mean you're adding another million shares or did you unload your initial 1 mil and are rebuying?
No, I told people last year that I needed to sell a portion of my position because I used my line of credit to buy it (in December/January 2018/2019). But I still held majority of my shares which were purchased with cash. Now that several months have gone by, I am rebuying the portion I sold and this time keeping it longer because I don't have to use my LOC. As proof, I have attached a screenshot of my orders : http://cdn.ceo.ca.s3-us-west-2.amazonaw ... 20buys.jpg

Gold is over $1,640 today, AXM is at a yearly low and about 75%-80% of the CAR is secured. Birao and Ndele are the last areas to be secured and then we are off to the races. Next week is the first mining expo in Bangui since before the civil war started. We should be trading at 50-60 cents right now pending the next update, not at 20-22.
Jun 27, 2015
266 posts
162 upvotes
KFG Operations Update

NATCHEZ, Miss., Feb. 21, 2020

NATCHEZ, Miss., Feb. 21, 2020 /CNW/ -- Robert A. Kadane, President of KFG Resources Ltd. reported today that KFG has learned from Hillcrest Petroleum, the Operator at West Hazel in Saskatchewan, Canada, that the property has been put on electricity which will save $10,000 to $12,000 CDN in operating costs/month. The property is producing 115 BOPD out of 3 wells. A fourth well will be recompleted in a shallower virgin oil reservoir in the near future.

In Wilkinson Co., Miss, the Company's participation in a wildcat well is delayed because of high water in the Mississippi River. The project won't be drillable until after the high water mark in May 2020. KFG is considering it a project to be drilled in the late summer of 2020.

In Adam, County, MS on the Company's Barnum Lease, the #4 well will be recompleted in a shallower zone as soon as weather permits. KFG owns a 22.5% W.I. (16.9% NRI) in that well.

The Company is actively looking for new projects in North Texas.

The Company's common shares are listed on the TSX Venture Exchange, Vancouver, B.C. trading symbol "KFG".

The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

SOURCE KFG Resources Ltd.

View original content: http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/arch ... c1263.html

Robert A. Kadane, President (940) 500-0807, http://www.kfgresources.com

Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2007
1903 posts
437 upvotes
Toronto
Nice bounce for all you GGI holders.

Hopefully we can keep the trend moving up.

Cheers!
Thread started in 2016 - 1927 fully gutted and renovated 2 storey detached home in the big T.O. - small projects still in progress.

RFD priceless!
Deal Fanatic
May 22, 2003
5520 posts
2609 upvotes
Vancouver
2 small caps on my radar: Converge Technology Solutions Corp and Kneat.com