Canadian Small caps and Penny stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 23rd, 2020 12:21 pm
Tags:
None
Feb 5, 2019
89 posts
32 upvotes
razorblade705 wrote: Anyone still holding KNR?
Not sure what came of the testing that was supposed to happen.
I'm still holding from 1.4 waiting on the results or new or PR. This is running quite a bit due to anticipation.
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
7285 posts
1868 upvotes
GTA
Out of KGC @ .09 (avg .06). Not bad for a day trade. Subscribers were alerted at .055.

Up 100% on DIGI now from .04.

KNR continues rising like nobody's business.

EDIT: Sold half of my DIGI holdings at .075 - .08 (avg .04)... The rest is riding on the house.

Added EQTY @ .115.

Sold my remaining KNR shares at 2.98 (avg 1.02).

Took starter position in HPQ @ 41.

Last edited by izzyzz on Sep 9th, 2020 4:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Sep 11, 2007
178 posts
20 upvotes
razorblade705 wrote: Sold KNR @ 2.88. Up 54% in a couple of weeks. Thanks @izzyzz !
If I were you, I would still keep an eye on it. Upon getting positive results in the next few days, it should have a very good run. Doubling current value is far from far fetched
Sep 11, 2007
178 posts
20 upvotes
germ80 wrote: KNR.V and GROW.V are the 2 companies I am looking into this week. Both are skyrocketing. Could be interesting ride for both
A month after, still valid for both :)
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
54013 posts
18962 upvotes
alanbrenton wrote: For the gold diggers, check MMS (Macarthur Minerals) out. I'm up more than 40% now and still averaging up. It's an Australian iron ore play that may be fully operational in 2023. $4b off-take agreement with Glencore and the market cap at $55m is still a joke.

I'm going to hold at least until 2025, hopefully it will be $5/share then. Maybe $10 by end of the decade, if it follows Champion Iron (CIA). It's nothing glamorous or fancy but when you have one big bold bet, might as well choose the safer (is anything even really safe?) stock haha.

They did have TD (as per CEO) as the lead underwriter in 2011 ($3.50/share raise for about $40-50m cash -- was close to $200m market cap at that time; Fiera Capital invested $10+m I believe) when iron ore was hot but you know what happens when it goes out of favor when MJ and bitcoin became the rage.

More discussions on:
https://ceo.ca/mms

I highly recommend this stock and have been averaging up. Not a bit concerned since this will be a multiple bagger in as little as two to three years and I'm being conservative. $200m (about $2/share) market cap will likely be in the rearview mirror before end of 2022.

https://ceo.ca/@nasdaq/early-conversion ... conversion

The early conversion of the total of the Company’s outstanding debt under the Convertible Notes 23 months prior to maturity, by the remaining Convertible Note holders, positions the Company well to complete its project financing strategy
Glencore, Exception Capital LLP and Mr. M Denning have all elected to proceed with the early conversion of their Notes to Macarthur shares
100% conversion facilitates release of security over iron ore tenements

Also, last week's webinar/conference call with the CEO:
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
7285 posts
1868 upvotes
GTA
Out of HPQ @ .46 (avg .41).

Out of ORS @ .08 (avg .07).

In NXS @ .085.

Reloaded KGC @ .08.

Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
7285 posts
1868 upvotes
GTA
Congrats to all still in KNR! Looks great this morning.
Feb 5, 2019
89 posts
32 upvotes
Still holding KNR, going to wait for some approval from the CSA before even thinking about selling.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2008
1353 posts
143 upvotes
Toronto
JonahMan01 wrote: Still holding KNR, going to wait for some approval from the CSA before even thinking about selling.
Got my full holdings still, family members/friends actually added more today after the massive de-risking.

I am expecting LOI contracts before the CSA and it'll be for schools for sure, they've been hinting at it for months and even mentioned by Nov today. Going long and strong until $20+ ;)

Here's free PR material as well:
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/london/k ... -1.5720607
https://www.narcity.com/news/ca/on/toro ... =instagram
My Rogers Plan: 250 DT, Unlim. inc., Unlim. E/W @ 8pm, 100 CDN LD, 100 txt sent/unlim. rec., CID/VM/Call forward & transfer = $15.90/month after all tax and fees.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)