• Last Updated:
  • May 11th, 2023 8:36 am
Tags:
None
Jun 27, 2015
266 posts
162 upvotes
couple positive articles for today regarding AXM/CAR:

Special Agreement Signed In Bria Between Rebels - https://reliefweb.int/report/central-af ... ement-bria

Mike Pompeo Meets CAR President - https://www.stl.news/us-department-of-s ... ra/272830/

Both are very positive. Bria is a larger town east of Ndassima(where the gold deposit is) and this means that Bambari and Bria are now calm, more reason for Axmin to go back sooner. Then in the second article, seeing support from the United States with an agreement is also helpful.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2007
1993 posts
513 upvotes
Toronto
It’s better when they don’t have news !

Cheers!
herculesmaxpower wrote: GGI is killing me lol. Worst stock I own :facepalm:
Thread started in 2016 - 1927 fully gutted and renovated 2 storey detached home in the big T.O. - small projects still in progress.

RFD priceless!
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2008
1396 posts
181 upvotes
Toronto
ykshum wrote: GROW looking to open up at 49c this morning!
GROW looking to break out of its trend again. They reported they're in talk with 20 partners for contracts in the last update (instead of the initial 5) and rumors have it that number is actually closer to 100 now. Next official update for numbers could be huge.
My Rogers Plan: 250 DT, Unlim. inc., Unlim. E/W @ 8pm, 100 CDN LD, 100 txt sent/unlim. rec., CID/VM/Call forward & transfer = $15.90/month after all tax and fees.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2008
1396 posts
181 upvotes
Toronto
ykshum wrote: GROW looking to break out of its trend again. They reported they're in talk with 20 partners for contracts in the last update (instead of the initial 5) and rumors have it that number is actually closer to 100 now. Next official update for numbers could be huge.
here's the latest update. Check out the section "OUR 2019 CO2 FOLIAR SPRAY GROW TRIALS, Commercial Pilots and Installations" if you're just interested in the numbers and potential

https://assets-powerstores-com.s3.amazo ... edfe13.pdf
My Rogers Plan: 250 DT, Unlim. inc., Unlim. E/W @ 8pm, 100 CDN LD, 100 txt sent/unlim. rec., CID/VM/Call forward & transfer = $15.90/month after all tax and fees.
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
8355 posts
2267 upvotes
GTA
USGD American Pacific Mining Announces Joint Venture with OceanaGold for USD$10Million and Other Corporate News

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-rele ... -News.html

My thoughts: JV news is positive and the company is engaging some heavy promoters. My read from the ceo/public board chats is that the crowd is already in on this stock so a caution is warranted. Still relatively low mkt cap and low float, so it is likely they will pump the stock higher before any drilling commences but I will likely sell my remaining position if things get too crazy. Cheap PP paper is coming in June (14.6M shares @ .10 + warrants), meaning downward/selling pressure in May as traders will start shorting it in advance.

EDIT: Had my stop loss hit at .28. I am out completely of this one now.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2008
1396 posts
181 upvotes
Toronto
ykshum wrote: here's the latest update. Check out the section "OUR 2019 CO2 FOLIAR SPRAY GROW TRIALS, Commercial Pilots and Installations" if you're just interested in the numbers and potential

Nice little 15.69% gain so far today. Volume is still low so I expect it to run more when there are more eyes on this when it officially release its progress and new guidance
Jun 27, 2015
266 posts
162 upvotes
Canaf Investments registers South African subsidiaries

2019-04-15 10:50 MT - News Release

Mr. Christopher Way reports

CANAF ANNOUNCES NEW SOUTH AFRICAN SUBSIDIARIES

Canaf Investments Inc. has registered new South African subsidiaries as part of its growth and diversification strategy.

Canaf has registered a new wholly owned South African subsidiary, Canaf Investments Pty. Ltd., which wholly owns Canaf Estate Holdings Pty. Ltd.

The new subsidiaries have been registered as part of the corporation's strategy plans, with the intention of creating a diverse corporation focused on sustainable and long-term growth sectors within South Africa. Canaf Investments Pty. will be used to act as a holding company for new South African investment companies.

CEH will be used to invest in properties primarily within the suburbs of the old Johannesburg CBD; an area that is currently benefiting from significant investment and regeneration projects. The corporation sees investment in real estate in these suburban areas as an opportunity to acquire properties that should experience significant capital growth, whilst yielding healthy rental returns. Examples of major projects close to CEH's target area include Jewel City, Maboneng and Victoria Yards, and one of the major funds to invest in the area is Divercity, http://divercity.co.za.

The vision for CEH is to acquire, redevelop and hold properties targeting the student and affordable housing market, with the goal to purchase enough critical mass to uplift the entire area, thereby growing the capital value of the properties in the area.

The Corporation can also confirm the acquisition of CEH's first investment of approximately $150,000, which is expected to yield a 20-per-cent return when fully occupied. Funding is sourced organically through existing cash reserves and local lenders. Canaf plans to develop further opportunities using similar sources of capital.

About Canaf Investments Inc.

Canaf is a public company listed on the TSX Venture Exchange. Canaf's registered office is in Vancouver, B.C., Canada, with subsidiary offices in the United Kingdom and South Africa. Canaf owns 100 per cent of Quantum Screening and Crushing Pty. Ltd., a South African-based company that owns 70 per cent of Southern Coal.

We seek Safe Harbor.

© 2019 Canjex Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.
Jun 27, 2015
266 posts
162 upvotes
Smart move CAF. Use the profits from coking coal that people haven't seemed to grasp the value of and deploy it towards a safe asset like real estate to counter balance. CAF at 8 cents trades below a 5X P/E, pretty crazy. Market cap is lower than asset value.
JimJones1972 wrote: Canaf Investments registers South African subsidiaries

2019-04-15 10:50 MT - News Release

Mr. Christopher Way reports

CANAF ANNOUNCES NEW SOUTH AFRICAN SUBSIDIARIES

Canaf Investments Inc. has registered new South African subsidiaries as part of its growth and diversification strategy.

Canaf has registered a new wholly owned South African subsidiary, Canaf Investments Pty. Ltd., which wholly owns Canaf Estate Holdings Pty. Ltd.

The new subsidiaries have been registered as part of the corporation's strategy plans, with the intention of creating a diverse corporation focused on sustainable and long-term growth sectors within South Africa. Canaf Investments Pty. will be used to act as a holding company for new South African investment companies.

CEH will be used to invest in properties primarily within the suburbs of the old Johannesburg CBD; an area that is currently benefiting from significant investment and regeneration projects. The corporation sees investment in real estate in these suburban areas as an opportunity to acquire properties that should experience significant capital growth, whilst yielding healthy rental returns. Examples of major projects close to CEH's target area include Jewel City, Maboneng and Victoria Yards, and one of the major funds to invest in the area is Divercity, http://divercity.co.za.

The vision for CEH is to acquire, redevelop and hold properties targeting the student and affordable housing market, with the goal to purchase enough critical mass to uplift the entire area, thereby growing the capital value of the properties in the area.

The Corporation can also confirm the acquisition of CEH's first investment of approximately $150,000, which is expected to yield a 20-per-cent return when fully occupied. Funding is sourced organically through existing cash reserves and local lenders. Canaf plans to develop further opportunities using similar sources of capital.

About Canaf Investments Inc.

Canaf is a public company listed on the TSX Venture Exchange. Canaf's registered office is in Vancouver, B.C., Canada, with subsidiary offices in the United Kingdom and South Africa. Canaf owns 100 per cent of Quantum Screening and Crushing Pty. Ltd., a South African-based company that owns 70 per cent of Southern Coal.

We seek Safe Harbor.

© 2019 Canjex Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
8355 posts
2267 upvotes
GTA
KNR doing promo in Europe

Expecting news from them shortly. Followed by financials before EOM.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2016
1502 posts
905 upvotes
Edmonton
AXMIN posted this on their facebook page this morning "Axmin is delighted to have our mining project near Ndassima featured on the website of the Ministry of Mines of the CAR. We are very excited to be going back to work on the site and look forward to continued progress on the stability and security in the CAR. #PEACE #CAR #AXMIN #GOLD #NDASSIMA #MINING #DEVELOPMENT" So is this the first time they have said they are going back to work? :) 0
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
8355 posts
2267 upvotes
GTA
This is for illustrative purposes as I don't hold a position in this stock...

Lots of excitement in MXR channel on ceo.ca this morning (200+ users online) over what looks like spectacular results: https://www.juniorminingnetwork.com/jun ... ombia.html

Reading deeper into NR, you find that the high grades are from cherry-picked surface samples. Surface sample results seldom translate into comparable drilling results. Furthermore, they have "partial grade" in the table which is the actual bulk sample grade. Those numbers aren't impressive at all. Yet the channel is full of people claiming to be loading up and coming up with conspiracy theories as to why the stock isn't rocketing to the moon.

It's quite possible that the company does deliver good drilling results later on but today's NR should pretty much be ignored, IMO. So far, after initial morning bump, it is headed right back where it traded the day prior.
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
8355 posts
2267 upvotes
GTA
Added a small amount of KNR to my position at .81 on today's pullback. 50-day moving average has just crossed above the 200-day MA on the technical chart which is a very bullish event known as the Golden Cross.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2008
1396 posts
181 upvotes
Toronto
ykshum wrote: here's the latest update. Check out the section "OUR 2019 CO2 FOLIAR SPRAY GROW TRIALS, Commercial Pilots and Installations" if you're just interested in the numbers and potential

Finally managed to break the 60c wall. Let's see if it'll stay here until numbers are released.

Side note, what's up with CAF today?
Jun 27, 2015
266 posts
162 upvotes
JimJones1972 wrote: Smart move CAF. Use the profits from coking coal that people haven't seemed to grasp the value of and deploy it towards a safe asset like real estate to counter balance. CAF at 8 cents trades below a 5X P/E, pretty crazy. Market cap is lower than asset value.
Unreal, trading at 4X P/E with a real estate diversification plan. That's fine, when AXM goes over $1, i'll be selling some to clean up CAF at a ratio of almost 20:1. That's the key to small cap eps, get a big win and then you take $1 of the huge ROI and throw it into 10-15 small cap EPS plays that can turn into 30-100% ROI.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2016
1502 posts
905 upvotes
Edmonton
Count me in that, I’ll help you clean up a few million shares Sign Of The Horns
JimJones1972 wrote: Unreal, trading at 4X P/E with a real estate diversification plan. That's fine, when AXM goes over $1, i'll be selling some to clean up CAF at a ratio of almost 20:1. That's the key to small cap eps, get a big win and then you take $1 of the huge ROI and throw it into 10-15 small cap EPS plays that can turn into 30-100% ROI.
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
8355 posts
2267 upvotes
GTA
Took a starter position in ROCK @ .245 for some Copper exposure

- $6.23M mkt cap with 25.44M float

- Insiders hold ~ 10M shares

- Favourable jurisdiction: Saskatchewan

- Good team, previously worked with ABN / CYP / SYH

- Recent oversubscribed $732K PP @ .35 with .50 warrants (closed on March 19)

- Nice historical intercepts

- Drilling started a month ago, assay results should start flowing in soon

More detailed equity.guru write-up from Apr 15th:

https://equity.guru/2019/04/15/rockridg ... companies/
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2006
1684 posts
291 upvotes
izzyzz wrote: Took a starter position in ROCK @ .245 for some Copper exposure

- $6.23M mkt cap with 25.44M float

- Insiders hold ~ 10M shares

- Favourable jurisdiction: Saskatchewan

- Good team, previously worked with ABN / CYP / SYH

- Recent oversubscribed $732K PP @ .35 with .50 warrants (closed on March 19)

- Nice historical intercepts

- Drilling started a month ago, assay results should start flowing in soon

More detailed equity.guru write-up from Apr 15th:

https://equity.guru/2019/04/15/rockridg ... companies/
Do you think it could go down further if assay results are not promising?
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
8355 posts
2267 upvotes
GTA
crustydragon wrote: Do you think it could go down further if assay results are not promising?
Of course it could. There's real risk with all of these junior miners and you need to do your own DD to determine whether it is worth taking. I also recommend stop-losses near major support levels to protect your capital.

With ROCK, I expect strong support in the .20 - .235 range and first major resistance at .315 - .35... It's worth noting that the IPO and $1.7M financing in Dec '18 were done at .20 so that particular price point is important. It also explains the recent sell-down and why the bottom was found at that level.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)