[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1460 posts
2639 upvotes
Toronto
Tapout123 wrote: Are we including free delivery from Fast-food outlets? If so:

KFC free delivery on buckets, until May 3rd, Code: WEDELIVER
McDonalds Free delivery on all orders over $15 (or $20 depending on which email you believe) until April 3rd.

Others to follow.
Thanks, but I'm going to keep it to things with no minimums. And not specific items. Just makes it more manageable to maintain a list.
Jul 19, 2016
173 posts
119 upvotes
Anyone know how return policies are working for stores now? I'm looking to order from West49 and never bought from them before, and they don't have a contact phone number (only e-mail, which I did already). Perhaps someone knows?
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
1622 posts
3597 upvotes
Not sure if mentioned but slightly related, PC express at Superstore, etc. are doing free pickup and will drop off items near your car or in your car via popped trunk.
Oct 18, 2007
328 posts
103 upvotes
linksta7 wrote: Anyone know how return policies are working for stores now? I'm looking to order from West49 and never bought from them before, and they don't have a contact phone number (only e-mail, which I did already). Perhaps someone knows?
Some stores are updating their websites with this info but as you've already done, e-mailing them is your best bet.

from Sportchek:
PLEASE NOTE: If you have a return or exchange that you are unable to process due to our temporary store closure, we have extended our return/exchange policy by 15 days after our stores reopen.

from Old Navy (although they don't have free shipping w/ no minimum)
Due to continued concerns about the coronavirus, we have extended the return window to JULY 1, 2020 for all purchases made between January 1, 2020 and March 31, 2020.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
1841 posts
1292 upvotes
rb wrote: Why do you need so much?
I rather not worry about toilet paper for a long while...
May 13, 2017
90 posts
141 upvotes
Ontario
Skilas wrote: Thanks, but I'm going to keep it to things with no minimums. And not specific items. Just makes it more manageable to maintain a list.
Thanks for that. These are the stores that are truly helping out, maybe even taking a small loss to do so.
I will be ordering from them first, if the need arises.
If and when things return to normal, we should remember which establishments were truly helpful, and buy from them in the future.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1460 posts
2639 upvotes
Toronto
karlsberg wrote: This is the email I received today, maybe it is targeted? Or they just screwed up.
Maybe targeted, but things like that usually aren't. I see on their site the 50k of points. And the Mar 25-26 sale. Oh well. If anyone else can confirm, let me know.
Nov 27, 2004
109 posts
68 upvotes
Toronto
*sigh* it was early in the morning when I was trying to help others... feel free to add to the list
- wassam
Oct 13, 2011
18 posts
40 upvotes
alanbrenton wrote: I wonder how returns will work out when many of these places shut down most operations.

I may need to return books to Indigo if they send ones with lots of creases.
Buy a Kobo and never have to worry about creased books. ;)
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
12131 posts
3275 upvotes
Scarberia
How many sportchek giftcards max. Can u use at checkout online tia if anyone knows
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)