• Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2020 2:27 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1460 posts
2639 upvotes
Toronto
caniran wrote: yes wellness has free shipping too until March 31 https://www.yeswellness.com/
Could you link me where it says that? I checked the site, but could not see it.

I only saw on the bottom:
CANADA-WIDE FREE SHIPPING
On orders over $39
Feb 4, 2007
569 posts
347 upvotes
Skilas wrote: Could you link me where it says that? I checked the site, but could not see it.

I only saw on the bottom:
CANADA-WIDE FREE SHIPPING
On orders over $39
you can see it on this page - It is not just for rumble as i ordered something other than rumble
https://www.yeswellness.com/brands/r/rumble/
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
1181 posts
889 upvotes
Toronto
Simons is now free shipping on orders of $25 or more
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1460 posts
2639 upvotes
Toronto
andrewteeluck wrote: Add Rona.ca to the list. https://www.rona.ca/en It doesn't explicitly say no minimum, but I tested with a $12 pack of screws and the checkout showed free shipping.
Thanks. I have them, but I lumped all the companies together because they are from the same corporation offering them same service. Lowe's/Rona/Reno Depot

But I will spread them out to make it easier to see.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1460 posts
2639 upvotes
Toronto
yesnomaybe wrote: Simons is now free shipping on orders of $25 or more
Thanks. I did see that. But I stopped short of mentioning companies offering free shipping WITH a minimum charge. Otherwise, a lot more companies would need to be added, and it was too large a task.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
1181 posts
889 upvotes
Toronto
Skilas wrote: Thanks. I did see that. But I stopped short of mentioning companies offering free shipping WITH a minimum charge. Otherwise, a lot more companies would need to be added, and it was too large a task.
I posted that so you could update your list. You have Simons on there as offering free shipping with no minimum. That's not true anymore
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1460 posts
2639 upvotes
Toronto
yesnomaybe wrote: I posted that so you could update your list. You have Simons on there as offering free shipping with no minimum. That's not true anymore
My mistake. I was going off of memory, and must have mixed up with another store. I will be sure to update my list and remove it. I'm surprised they already stopped doing free shipping. Oh well.
Apr 29, 2015
128 posts
50 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Please take Staples off your list. They are NOT offering free delivery with no minimum. They are only offering free delivery on orders over $35.00

I just ordered some portfolio folders (for $6.02) and had to pick it up to avoid the shipping fee.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1460 posts
2639 upvotes
Toronto
Luzer123 wrote: Please take Staples off your list. They are NOT offering free delivery with no minimum. They are only offering free delivery on orders over $35.00

I just ordered some portfolio folders (for $6.02) and had to pick it up to avoid the shipping fee.
Will do. I guess a lot of places will start dropping off. Must have been only a week for promotion.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
5847 posts
557 upvotes
Vancouver
Tapout123 wrote: Are we including free delivery from Fast-food outlets? If so:

KFC free delivery on buckets, until May 3rd, Code: WEDELIVER
McDonalds Free delivery on all orders over $15 (or $20 depending on which email you believe) until April 3rd.

Others to follow.
But you still need to tip the delivery person right?
Feb 27, 2011
989 posts
150 upvotes
Toronto
I am in Ontario. How do I return unopened products which I purchased in-store (not online) back to Canadian Tire? The website is not working (just a splash page showing website is experiencing higher than normal volume of traffic), and all the phone lines are jammed.
Oct 15, 2012
320 posts
336 upvotes
Sudbury
shyhermit wrote: I am in Ontario. How do I return unopened products which I purchased in-store (not online) back to Canadian Tire? The website is not working (just a splash page showing website is experiencing higher than normal volume of traffic), and all the phone lines are jammed.
Yes ran into problems as well; and apparently not in their best interests to offer free shipping :(
Aug 30, 2008
896 posts
179 upvotes
ON
Zumiez - https://www.zumiez.ca/sale/

FREE ECONOMY SHIPPINGON ALL ORDERS. NO MINIMUM.
Orders within Canada only.
See shipping info for details & upgrade options.
WHILE OUR STORES ARE CLOSED RIGHT NOW DUE TO COVID-19, WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO ACCEPT YOUR RETURN UP TO 30 DAYS AFTER YOUR LOCAL STORE RE-OPENS.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
1031 posts
426 upvotes
Skilas wrote: Will do. I guess a lot of places will start dropping off. Must have been only a week for promotion.
I just put a Staples order in today for 12.99. Free shipping

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)