1006 posts
367 upvotes
Sportchek shows $50 for free shipping.
Dec 18, 2017
920 posts
521 upvotes
London, On
CoolDudeClan wrote: Add princess auto
Princess Auto told me they are charging for shipping again now that their stores are open. Not sure if there is a free over a certain amount or anything.
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2011
3716 posts
2601 upvotes
Toronto
djeffery wrote: Princess Auto told me they are charging for shipping again now that their stores are open. Not sure if there is a free over a certain amount or anything.
I'm not surprised, it was on for quite some time, I posted that in March
FreezingCanada wrote: We voted him in as God of RFD last month. Where were you during elections...?
Dec 18, 2017
920 posts
521 upvotes
London, On
CoolDudeClan wrote: I'm not surprised, it was on for quite some time, I posted that in March
Now that I look at their page, it matches what is posted on the first page of this thread, $100 off shipping on orders over $25. Not sure if that's a new thing or what they had been offering. Or if it basically meant "we will pay to ship you almost anything in the store, but if you order a 5 ton crane, we are only knocking $100 off that" lol.
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2011
3716 posts
2601 upvotes
Toronto
djeffery wrote: Now that I look at their page, it matches what is posted on the first page of this thread, $100 off shipping on orders over $25. Not sure if that's a new thing or what they had been offering. Or if it basically meant "we will pay to ship you almost anything in the store, but if you order a 5 ton crane, we are only knocking $100 off that" lol.
Yes it was always up to $100 off the shipping value, so you still couldn't ship massive stuff free then.
FreezingCanada wrote: We voted him in as God of RFD last month. Where were you during elections...?
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
18377 posts
26218 upvotes
ONTARIO
lee valley is no longer offering free shipping without a minimum. You now need to spend $30 or more.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1477 posts
2685 upvotes
Toronto
Took off the few that people have noted are done with free shipping. Probably a lot more that things are opening again. I will try to do a full update this weekend.
Aug 10, 2004
496 posts
105 upvotes
Toronto
Zara has free shipping with no minimum and return policy is 30 days after stores reopen

"Standard delivery / FREE SHIPPING - The estimated delivery period is 1-5 business days, depending on the delivery address."
May 26, 2020
69 posts
36 upvotes
Does anyone know if the costs of shipping are just factored into the price of the product? Has anyone seen slightly higher prices than usual on items?
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2017
2332 posts
1918 upvotes
K-W/Guelph
Staples may be ending their free shipping with no minimum at the end of the month, if GCR's promo message about this is anything to go by:

I like credit unions and Honda Civics.
Member with DUCA Credit Union.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2017
2332 posts
1918 upvotes
K-W/Guelph
Lowes has ended their free shipping promotion. You must now spend $49 for free shipping.
I like credit unions and Honda Civics.
Member with DUCA Credit Union.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1477 posts
2685 upvotes
Toronto
May be time to end this thread soon if things keep opening up. I did a quick update, and the majority of the stores I checked were no longer free shipping, including the ones mentioned by other RFDers. I'll do another update later this week, and see if it's worth keeping up.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)