Expired Hot Deals

[Canadian Tire] $10 Canadian Tire Bonus Card With Purchase Of Any $50 The Keg / Roots / Xbox Gift Card (Sep 28/29 to Oct 4/5)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 6th, 2017 1:27 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
2174 posts
2946 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd

[Canadian Tire] $10 Canadian Tire Bonus Card With Purchase Of Any $50 The Keg / Roots / Xbox Gift Card (Sep 28/29 to Oct 4/5)

Per the upcoming Canadian Tire flyers (note the differences in deal's start/end dates per province):

• Retailer: Canadian Tire (BC/SK/ON/NB/PE/NS/NL/NT/YT)
  • Gift Card(s) On Sale: The Keg / Roots / Xbox
  • Dates: Sept 29 to Oct 5, 2017
  • Deal: Get A $10 CT Bonus Card When You Buy Any $50 Denominated The Keg, Roots Or Xbox GC
  • Flyer Location: Page 10, Bottom Left
  • Notes: All Other Denominations Including $25, $100 And Variable Load Cards Are Excluded From This Offer. While Quantities Last. Sorry No Rainchecks. GCs Cannot Be Purchased Using Canadian Tire Money (CTM)

• Retailer: Canadian Tire (AB/MB/QC)
  • Gift Card(s) On Sale: The Keg / Roots / Xbox
  • Dates: Sept 28 to Oct 4, 2017
  • Deal: Get A $10 CT Bonus Card When You Buy Any $50 Denominated The Keg, Roots Or Xbox GC
  • Flyer Location: Page 10, Bottom Left
  • Notes: All Other Denominations Including $25, $100 And Variable Load Cards Are Excluded From This Offer. While Quantities Last. Sorry No Rainchecks. GCs Cannot Be Purchased Using Canadian Tire Money (CTM)
12 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2006
4622 posts
445 upvotes
Calgary
anybody know if the bonus card has a date range it must be used in? and can you buy multiples?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
6826 posts
1461 upvotes
Toronto
Interested in Keg GCs.

Good question about date range of the "bonus card". Hope it's not like some previous ones with only a 2 week range.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
2174 posts
2946 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
T3rry wrote:
Sep 27th, 2017 6:23 pm
anybody know if the bonus card has a date range it must be used in? and can you buy multiples?
Arrgh wrote:
Sep 27th, 2017 6:27 pm
Interested in Keg GCs.

Good question about date range of the "bonus card". Hope it's not like some previous ones with only a 2 week range.
No mention in the details about any limits to buying multiples. I would assume multiples are fine. Possibly YMMV if your local CT allows purchase on one transaction or multiple transactions though. Remember the deal only applies to the $50 GC's.

As for the date range, I couldn't see anything in the fine print. Hopefully someone takes advantage of this promo in AB/MB/QC tomorrow and lets us know. I'll update the details in the main post. :)
May 5, 2009
389 posts
167 upvotes
Vancouver
Last promo for Netflix 50 and get a 10 bonus card was a $10 CT gift card with no restrictions. Bought 5 of them in one transaction and received 5 x $10 cards. Individual cards didn't have to be used all at once. Hope it's the same this time around.
Aug 16, 2007
19 posts
2 upvotes
Canada
Bonus cards good at the gas stations?
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2006
4622 posts
445 upvotes
Calgary
trystee wrote:
Sep 27th, 2017 6:34 pm
No mention in the details about any limits to buying multiples. I would assume multiples are fine. Possibly YMMV if your local CT allows purchase on one transaction or multiple transactions though. Remember the deal only applies to the $50 GC's.

As for the date range, I couldn't see anything in the fine print. Hopefully someone takes advantage of this promo in AB/MB/QC tomorrow and lets us know. I'll update the details in the main post. :)
i might give it a shot, gotta get some Keg gc's to take the misses out for our anniversary soon anyway, not sure if i'll get there tomorrow though.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
2174 posts
2946 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
coles37 wrote:
Sep 27th, 2017 7:54 pm
Bonus cards good at the gas stations?
Good question. @VancityAcura, do you recall any gas bar exemption from the Netflix/Bonus Card promo?
T3rry wrote:
Sep 27th, 2017 7:56 pm
i might give it a shot, gotta get some Keg gc's to take the misses out for our anniversary soon anyway, not sure if i'll get there tomorrow though.
Thanks and happy anniversary. :)
May 5, 2009
389 posts
167 upvotes
Vancouver
No CT gas bars near me, sorry. We definitely need some in Vancouver.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2006
4622 posts
445 upvotes
Calgary
@trystee I bought 3 and they gave me a single $30 promo card, the cashier said it's the same as a GC with no expiry... Will post recept in a bit.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
2879 posts
699 upvotes
QC
T3rry wrote:
Sep 28th, 2017 1:48 pm
@trystee I bought 3 and they gave me a single $30 promo card, the cashier said it's the same as a GC with no expiry... Will post recept in a bit.
Buy 12 of them fit an Xbox one x, resell GC for 100$. You just saved 100$ for the console. Not bad.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
2174 posts
2946 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
In case anyone not in AB/MB/QC was wondering, this offer cannot be combined with the Oct 5 $30 Promo Card for $150 purchase.

T&C's from the Oct 5 promo:

Total qualifying purchase must be $150 or more before taxes. Purchasing of gift cards cannot be used towards qualifying purchase amount. $30 Promo Card to be used toward your next Canadian Tire Retail in-store purchase. Card is not redeemable for cash and may only be redeemed for merchandise at Canadian Tire retail store. Applicable taxes will be charged on the total transaction value before deducting the card value. One card per customer per transaction. Excludes purchases of select merchandise, previous purchases, gift cards, Mark's PitStop merchandise, online or phone purchases or payments on a Canadian Tire account. Card cannot be combined with any other offer. Card cannot be applied to qualifying purchase. Upon return of the qualifying purchase, card must be surrendered or the card amount will be deducted from the refunded amount. While quantities last. See in-store for details. Promo Card valid from October 6 to October 15, 2017.
Nov 26, 2014
94 posts
51 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Bonus card has no expiration date, but it is not good for gas bar.