Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

15-50% off select SodaStream machines

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2022 6:52 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2020
8453 posts
6938 upvotes
KiraYamato wrote: Just picked up the source. The canister was nearly empty. It let out a little spurt and then stopped. From what I see it’s been a frequent issue getting an empty canister
did they swap it with you
Nov 2, 2003
454 posts
90 upvotes
Mississauga
Anyone have a product number for Fizzi Red?
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1024 posts
1107 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
tyrrell wrote: Fyi.. find someone local who refills these cannisters.

I pay $10 each.
Just an FYI
ABC Fire in Winnipeg has refills $10 + tx
Sep 27, 2003
311 posts
174 upvotes
Winnipeg
evilYoda wrote:
did they swap it with you
I just returned the whole thing and bought another one from a different location.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2008
1953 posts
829 upvotes
evilYoda wrote: not much risk with refilling your own with dry ice. The required weight is printed on the cannister, and short of misreading the digital scale it shouldnt explode on you. Always put the just-refilled cannister in a closed container so that in the unlikely event that it does explode it wont harm anyone nearby, until the condensation around the cannister is gone.
You also need to make sure that you release any remaining pressure in the cylinder by un-screwing the screw. Otherwise the cap is going to go flying!
I had this happen once (without using the small screw) and it was not good.
Nov 9, 2008
164 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
HoratioHornBlower wrote: I go to a balloon shop on Warden Ave just south of Eglinton near Lowes that also sells the big tanks. He also refills them for $20 bucks. Haven't had any issues and yes the tank was new. I did notice that some of the sodastream machines leak if you don't pay attention so I have been shutting off the source from the tank and it lasts forever.
Can you recall the name of the store?
Sep 23, 2018
38 posts
39 upvotes
Refills:: Buy the adapter and a 20lb tank for the CO2, w/CGA320 connector. I refilled it for $40 last time and ONCE a year or two. 3 bottles a day use in household.
Seeing this $10 a cigar tube refill talk is amateur hour and not befitting a RFD member.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)