Expired Hot Deals

Canadian Tire

15% off Sport Chek GC & 20% off Boston Pizza GC

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 14th, 2019 11:55 am
[OP]
Sr. Member
Mar 11, 2013
715 posts
731 upvotes
Brampton

[Canadian Tire] 15% off Sport Chek GC & 20% off Boston Pizza GC

Deal starts on Jun-07. In store only. Cannot use CT money. No rainchecks. The offer is available in upcoming flyer.
CT GC.png

UPDATE: Deal starts on 06th in some parts. In this case, you can stack it up with $25 off $125 using coupon code PAYPAL in sport-chek (PAYPAL offer expires on 06th).
Last edited by duraikmurugan on Jun 5th, 2019 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
125 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 23, 2008
3799 posts
2180 upvotes
Halifax
Wonder if I can use CT gifts cards I just bought at Loblaws
Sr. Member
Aug 13, 2006
806 posts
618 upvotes
Ottawa
bridonca wrote: Wonder if I can use CT gifts cards I just bought at Loblaws
I don't think you can use gift cards to purchase gift cards.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 17, 2016
2453 posts
2386 upvotes
Ottawa
I checked my local Canadian Tire flyer online (Kanata) and I don't see this at all. Is it regional? Also, someone in another thread said the deal starts June 6 - I'd love to verify that because if so, you can stack this deal with the Paypal $25 off (would bring a pair of $155 Nikes down to about $110!).
I am a current Koodo customer
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3923 upvotes
Toronto and London
Seems like only in the West only as I couldn't find it here in Ontario.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 23, 2006
4881 posts
1885 upvotes
Winnipeg
Starts Thursday June 6 in the Winnipeg Flyer. OP may want to update title as the PayPal offer that expires June 6th should be stackable. ($25 off $125 online online code:PAYPAL)
[OP]
Sr. Member
Mar 11, 2013
715 posts
731 upvotes
Brampton
RiftOfChaos wrote: Seems like only in the West only as I couldn't find it here in Ontario.
I'm in Ontario. This deal is in an upcoming flyer(Effective Friday) which might not be available in website. I'm subscribed to their emails and I receive the link every Wednesday.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jun 29, 2004
12809 posts
11632 upvotes
Oil Country
cappaj wrote: I checked my local Canadian Tire flyer online (Kanata) and I don't see this at all. Is it regional? Also, someone in another thread said the deal starts June 6 - I'd love to verify that because if so, you can stack this deal with the Paypal $25 off (would bring a pair of $155 Nikes down to about $110!).
How are you going to stack if you have to pay with Paypal to use the coupon?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3923 upvotes
Toronto and London
duraikmurugan wrote: I'm in Ontario. This deal is in an upcoming flyer(Effective Friday) which might not be available in website. I'm subscribed to their emails and I receive the link every Wednesday.
Oh I see. I checked the new flyer in Flipp and I couldn't find it.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3923 upvotes
Toronto and London
fudge_u wrote: How are you going to stack if you have to pay with Paypal to use the coupon?
Promo code works for other payment options iirc.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Mar 11, 2013
715 posts
731 upvotes
Brampton
canuckcolehead wrote: Starts Thursday June 6 in the Winnipeg Flyer. OP may want to update title as the PayPal offer that expires June 6th should be stackable. ($25 off $125 online online code:PAYPAL)
The flyer here states in-store only. In that case how would you use PAYPAL?
Is it available online in Winnipeg?

EDIT: NVM. Dumb question. PAYPAL will be used in sport chek and GC in CT.
Last edited by duraikmurugan on Jun 5th, 2019 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 10, 2004
4401 posts
1926 upvotes
Edmonton
Of course right after I load up from Shoppers 10% off.... ugh. Oh well.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 17, 2016
2453 posts
2386 upvotes
Ottawa
duraikmurugan wrote: The flyer here states in-store only. In that case how would you use PAYPAL?
Is it available online in Winnipeg?
You buy the gift cards at 15% at Canadian Tire. Then you go home and use them as your payment method online and use the PayPal promo code (which doesnt require PayPal as a payment method).
I am a current Koodo customer
[OP]
Sr. Member
Mar 11, 2013
715 posts
731 upvotes
Brampton
cappaj wrote: You buy the gift cards at 15% at Canadian Tire. Then you go home and use them as your payment method online and use the PayPal promo code (which doesnt require PayPal as a payment method).
Yeah.. That was a dumb question. Both different stores :facepalm:
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 24, 2008
1024 posts
723 upvotes
I think Canadian Tire's 20% off Sport Check gift cards is a better deal than this 15% off. I'm no math major, but I'd say roughly 5% better.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
3026 posts
2907 upvotes
Prince George
mjavor wrote: I think Canadian Tire's 20% off Sport Check gift cards is a better deal than this 15% off. I'm no math major, but I'd say roughly 5% better.
Can I borrow your time machine to go get some at 20% off?

Top