Expired Hot Deals

Canadian Tire

15% off Sport Chek & Mark's Work Warehouse GCs - starts Aug 8th

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 15th, 2019 8:08 pm
Jul 13, 2008
127 posts
70 upvotes
online only lets u input 2 gift cards at a time for sport chek?
i got 4 $50 cards.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
1301 posts
311 upvotes
ProjecT84 wrote: online only lets u input 2 gift cards at a time for sport chek?
i got 4 $50 cards.
It's a hassle but you can go to SC and ask them to combine them. I really don't understand stores that limit amount of online GC. Personally, I will not buy unless they have $100 cards.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6253 posts
4771 upvotes
M-Arkham
Meridian wrote: It's a hassle but you can go to SC and ask them to combine them. I really don't understand stores that limit amount of online GC. Personally, I will not buy unless they have $100 cards.
Not really SC fault, it's Givex, SC runs their GC thru Givex, and that company web pos integration software is really outdated and glitches up when you start using 3 or more GC online. Rathery just cap it at 2 GCs instead of dealing with the pain(and potential Customer Service Nightmare) that comes with allowing the 3rd giftcards into the transactions and it getting all glitches up.
1x Zoomer $45 for 7GB ,unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
1x Fido $45 for 4Gb w/ unlimited Canada wide n 1000 int min + LG velvet 5G
Deal Addict
May 11, 2004
3385 posts
1761 upvotes
Airdrie
Chris883 wrote: Timberland Pros ...some of the best work boots out there.

I guess I just got a bad pair.
"Success is the happy feeling you get between the time you do something and the time you tell a woman what you did." -Dilbert
Sep 22, 2010
178 posts
105 upvotes
Quebec City
Not available for Sport Expert gift cards in Quebec?
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2006
1305 posts
229 upvotes
Lol don't feed the troll.. quick look at his past posts seems to indicate he spouts bs all day.

*Scratch that, just appears the last little bit his posts look to incite jealousy of his "success", previous ones were meh..
flash67 wrote:
Since when can you buy Canadian Tire gift cards at Sport Chek?
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
21330 posts
8973 upvotes
Toronto
shushwap wrote: Smells fishy to me... I am going to call... I know canadian tire does not allow gift card purchase with a gift card.... I would bet money Sport check has the same policy
Just called my local Sport Check and they dont sell Canadian tire gift cards
The answer is already no if you're going to call.
You never call.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2008
1278 posts
411 upvotes
CT I went to had two types of GC. One with PIN and one without PIN.. Make sure you buy the one with PIN.. Online no longer accepts GC without PIN..
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6253 posts
4771 upvotes
M-Arkham
No
1x Zoomer $45 for 7GB ,unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
1x Fido $45 for 4Gb w/ unlimited Canada wide n 1000 int min + LG velvet 5G
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8727 posts
5117 upvotes
ON
ProjecT84 wrote: online only lets u input 2 gift cards at a time for sport chek?
i got 4 $50 cards.
I went into a store and had them put all the gcards into one. Easy peasy.
Aug 6, 2019
178 posts
108 upvotes
berta
i cant find this deal. CT isnt advertising this anywhere. anyone confirm this isnt a hoax?
too much time during covid
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2014
2103 posts
3219 upvotes
Atlantic
budmerman wrote: i cant find this deal. CT isnt advertising this anywhere. anyone confirm this isnt a hoax?
It's in the CT weekly sale flyer.
Nov 13, 2018
756 posts
1796 upvotes
Thanks OP! Picked up a pair of clearance X800 skates for $347 taxes in (reg 599+tax) when combined with a 10% sign up code.

They had no problem accepting 5 cards in store.
Oct 31, 2007
3511 posts
577 upvotes
Thanks OP, used this deal a couple of times this weekend. Combined with buy one get one 50% off for back to school shoes for both my kids. Also combined with the deal they have on hockey gear for my youngests first season. Good savings all around!
Feb 10, 2019
13 posts
6 upvotes
flash67 wrote: The trick is to buy these now and hold on to them until either Boxing day/Black Friday or another clearance sale like we had last week before they shut it down early.

15% + 10% email code + Cashback + sale at the time = good savings
Didnt they stop giving out 10% email code? I tried to sign up and still didnt receive any code, also there's a post about them stop doing that. Can someone explain please?
sportchek-no-longer-issuing-10-off-coup ... s-2192310/
Feb 10, 2019
13 posts
6 upvotes
bokchoy17 wrote: I didn't open your link but I just signed up last week and got the 10% code after an hour.
Thanks, just after I post my question, I got the email, it have the online promo code, but the in store bar code image link is broken, not sure if I can just show them the email and maybe they can use the online promo code ?
May 14, 2015
237 posts
158 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP!
Bought the gift cards at CT and went to Sportchek and changed the method of payment of all my online purchases of clearance shoes event from a few weeks ago from credit card to gift card. It took less than 5 mins. They basically did a refund to my credit card and charged again on gift card.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2014
2103 posts
3219 upvotes
Atlantic
Bought $400 worth of gift cards from CT and had them all put into one GC at the Sportchek store.

Used it on a Garmin Forerunner 245. https://forums.redflagdeals.com/sport-c ... #p31302591

Thanks OP!

Did anyone get a little bit freaked out at the Sportchek giftcards on the gift card rack Canadian Tire? Remember the incident with visible gift card numbers for Canadian Tire giftcards?