20% back when redeeming CT Money

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2022 6:37 pm
[OP]
Nov 12, 2018
123 posts
138 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] 20% back when redeeming CT Money

It's been a while since we've had one of these. Considering you don't generally recieve CT Money on the amount you redeem it's worth waiting for this deal.

Friday the 28th(one day only) is the best time to redeem your CT Money...if what you want is on sale :)

Example: redeem $100 CT Money gets $20 CT Money back.

Note: the app won't allow me to take a screenshot of the flyer however it's in the flyer that goes live tomorrow.
Last edited by DIY_Tanker on Jan 26th, 2022 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
119 replies
Oct 13, 2014
332 posts
553 upvotes
Toronto
If only one could redeem ctm at sportchek…
Feb 26, 2015
123 posts
69 upvotes
Anyone see details on minimum redeem or is there none?
Feb 18, 2014
676 posts
1397 upvotes
Thanks OP, probably would have overlooked it (It's tucked between page 16 and 17 of the flyer for Jan 28 - Feb 3)

However, Jan 28 is this Friday not Saturday.
Images
  • CT Moeny Back.png
Nov 24, 2008
166 posts
523 upvotes
Bridgewater
JLu416 wrote: If only one could redeem ctm at sportchek…
you can, just not online.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7160 posts
3494 upvotes
Montreal
Nice, hopefully there are some good deals to go with it, and other stackable offers.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2006
6573 posts
863 upvotes
Ottawa
Does it has to be a single transaction? How often do we have such redemption deal?
Oct 13, 2014
332 posts
553 upvotes
Toronto
sligg wrote: you can, just not online.
O interesting. Thanks for that info. Let’s see what the conditions for 20% back are.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7160 posts
3494 upvotes
Montreal
potato135 wrote: Great, I have 1.5k in Cad tire money... what can I buy?
Whatever you want for 1.5K.
Jun 9, 2006
870 posts
262 upvotes
Exactly what I was waiting for.... but oddly enough, doesn't show up in Quebec flyer.
Sep 18, 2021
687 posts
219 upvotes
sligg wrote: you can, just not online.
But you don't get this promo.
Nov 27, 2013
137 posts
164 upvotes
Winnipeg
Great timing. I assume that I just redeem my points as normal as this promotion will kick in on the back end?

Has anyone ever price matched Canadian Tire to Amazon.ca? I see a post from year back saying they wouldn't, but that was with their old policy. Their new price match policy seems like it should apply to amazon and I see no exclusions Id think apply.
Dec 31, 2005
385 posts
254 upvotes
Toronto
Splashed wrote: Has anyone ever price matched Canadian Tire to Amazon.ca? I see a post from year back saying they wouldn't, but that was with their old policy. Their new price match policy seems like it should apply to amazon and I see no exclusions Id think apply.
Never tried Amazon.ca since I thought chances were slim to none.
PM needs to be from a "Local Competitor" and thought that was always the case: https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/customer ... antee.html
Nov 27, 2013
137 posts
164 upvotes
Winnipeg
fullyreclined wrote: Never tried Amazon.ca since I thought chances were slim to none.
PM needs to be from a "Local Competitor" and thought that was always the case: https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/customer ... antee.html
Under the "Who is a Local Competitor" section though, bullet three says:

• Any Canadian online retailer website, ending in “.ca”
Oct 3, 2019
145 posts
134 upvotes
you do can redeem ctm at SportChek, but in-store only and this promotion is for CT, not SportChek
May 14, 2015
258 posts
196 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Maybe a good time to get a Weber like the original kettle charcoal grill?
May 30, 2008
59 posts
20 upvotes
Splashed wrote: Great timing. I assume that I just redeem my points as normal as this promotion will kick in on the back end?

Has anyone ever price matched Canadian Tire to Amazon.ca? I see a post from year back saying they wouldn't, but that was with their old policy. Their new price match policy seems like it should apply to amazon and I see no exclusions Id think apply.
I did right before the pandemic was announced (March 2019). CT matched the price on a Spalding basketball net I purchased for my kids. I think I must have saved about $150 that day.
Sep 21, 2008
621 posts
930 upvotes
Can CT "money" be used toward gasoline purchases? I quickly checked the FAQ section and didn't see anything about redemption (only collection)
Feb 1, 2016
1 posts
1 upvote
Toronto, ON
Can I applied this offer with redeem CT "money" online or it has to be used in store?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)