Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

$25 CT GC when you spend $125 or more and pay with Masterpass

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 27th, 2019 11:52 am
Nov 8, 2009
534 posts
277 upvotes
Is there any notification that you will be receiving this gc after you make a qualifying purchase or do you need to just trust it will come in 8 weeks? Also do you think it's possible to make a purchase with masterpass and then later get it price matched for a lower price in store/online but still higher than the required amount?
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2013
2916 posts
4473 upvotes
West
SuperPaulette wrote: I ordered a bunch of things for a total of 125.39 but the store adjusted one product price and the total charge on my card is 120.36 before tax.

Anyone know if this will still qualify??
Crap. Same thing happened to me. Was over the $125 spend, then one of the items suddenly became much cheaper on the pick-up notice e-mail. Not quite sure what to do now since the sales for the items I bought are no longer in effect.

I’ll maybe see if I can just get them to credit $25 CT money if I don’t end up receiving the card... any other ideas?
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
2054 posts
3039 upvotes
Airdrie
ChippewaBarr wrote: Wow I totally forgot I was a part of this when it first started...too many deals!

Anyone receive their GCs yet?
Not yet, my order was just 2 weeks ago though.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
1652 posts
262 upvotes
Just received my $25 gift card in the mail today. Purchase was made July 1st, picked up July 2nd.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2004
1352 posts
689 upvotes
Phonophoresis wrote: Crap. Same thing happened to me. Was over the $125 spend, then one of the items suddenly became much cheaper on the pick-up notice e-mail. Not quite sure what to do now since the sales for the items I bought are no longer in effect.

I’ll maybe see if I can just get them to credit $25 CT money if I don’t end up receiving the card... any other ideas?
HA! Similar thing to me. I ordered 3 items that came to $120, so I added a hose nozzle for $6.99. I figured I could use a new one anyways, right?

I get to the store for pick up, and amazingly, the hose nozzle is no longer in stock! Shocking! :rolleyes:

CT sucks.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2013
2916 posts
4473 upvotes
West
I called into CT customer service and explained the situation. CSR, at first, said I wouldn't qualify as a result of the price change bringing me down <$125. Then, she seemed to check with some department after I said that the items were no longer on sale, and I couldn't just add another item on. After holding for some time, she said she was told that I SHOULD qualify based upon the initial total being more than $125. The first round of gift cards were just mailed out at the beginning of this past week, and the next round will be mailed out on Aug 9th.

Sounds like they will somehow make sure I get $25 regardless, as I'm supposed to call back at the end of August if I haven't been included in that mailout.
Feb 6, 2010
568 posts
146 upvotes
Vancouver
Use Masterpass rebate to purchase a Worx worktable that is on sale for $129.99 this week. Very good reviews on the worktable. Don't forget Ebates.
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28752 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
Phonophoresis wrote: ....The first round of gift cards were just mailed out at the beginning of this past week, and the next round will be mailed out on Aug 9th.
nothing received yet.
PayTM$154, dead. SDM: $5342 Rakuten: $181.98
100% Established: BST; Heat; FB market; Kijiji *BST: FS Mens Shoes & Boots: Viberg, Allend Edmonds, Red Wings, misc,*
*Various Szs Vintage: Florsheim Imperial
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28752 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
anybody know if you can use the GC at SportChek or Marks? or is it only CT?

I want some bt headphones that are 200. With my 80 in Triangle points & 2 $25GCs coming, that'll drop that price down real nicely if I can.
100% Established: BST; Heat; FB market; Kijiji *BST: FS Mens Shoes & Boots: Viberg, Allend Edmonds, Red Wings, misc,*
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5960 posts
1592 upvotes
Toronto
Thnx Op. Will get this CT GC soon
Deal Fanatic
Nov 29, 2007
6073 posts
6034 upvotes
No Bum Deals
Got mine today ;)
. 🡻 ԀՈ ⅄∀Ϻ SIHꓕ 🡻
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
2321 posts
1676 upvotes
SW Ontario
Got mine today ...
I'd rather be outdoors camping, kayaking, and mountain biking ...
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2016
1499 posts
2036 upvotes
Carp
bubble.tea wrote: anybody know if you can use the GC at SportChek or Marks? or is it only CT?

I want some bt headphones that are 200. With my 80 in Triangle points & 2 $25GCs coming, that'll drop that price down real nicely if I can.
You can only use a CT GC at CT. Marks and Sportchek have their own branded GC's.
Nov 22, 2012
812 posts
940 upvotes
NS
I received my gift card today. Purchase was made 6/15.
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28752 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
Howitzer1 wrote: You can only use a CT GC at CT. Marks and Sportchek have their own branded GC's.
funny story.

I was trying to buy something on sportchek online a couple days ago, so I called them to see if I can redeem my points online (The main intention). The guy went on a tangent, highly inappropriate & unprofessional - as though it was money coming out of his own pocket lol - about how now with the joint-venture, people who have accumulated points at CT are now able to redeem their points at stores that they never spent a dime at, ie that SC is not happy to be giving away free stuff. LOL!!!!!!!! I told him, hey, you guys accepted the merger of brands, you can't have it both ways. If you accept, then you're all in.

You can redeem points at Mark's in store (not online), I can only assume you can in store at SportChek also.

I had assumed that a CT gift card is going to be (is already per 'group merger') legal tender across all three or four (partsSource included?) branded stores, until they sell them all out & introduce new GC's that explicitly say 'can be used at CT/SC/Marks'. I need to figure out now if I can buy SC GC's from CT along with my points redemption...I have a shmexy toy thingy I reeeeealy could use a $150 savings on.
Jun 14, 2017
59 posts
13 upvotes
does anyone having trouble sign up for masterpass? I cannot sign up.

"Something went wrong
We are unable to register new Masterpass users at this time.
You may complete your purchase with another payment method."

Is this only me?
May 21, 2007
190 posts
112 upvotes
Just wondering if I can use my AMEX to sign up for the masterpass? or has to be master card?
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
3047 posts
2146 upvotes
I'm supposed to get 3 GCs and have only received 1 so far