[Canadian Tire] [$29.99]Olympia Pack-N-Roll Platform Cart, 330-lb

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 8th, 2021 8:51 am
[OP]
Jul 13, 2018
224 posts
654 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] [$29.99]Olympia Pack-N-Roll Platform Cart, 330-lb

Seems like a good price for a decent cart Hope this helps :D I don't think there's free shipping only Curbside so that is the downside
Screenshot 2021-04-07 220719.jpg
Screenshot 2021-04-07 220804.jpg
14 replies
Jul 30, 2019
73 posts
220 upvotes
Had this for over 2 yrs and it’s more than paid for itself with the moves, moving/selling furniture and food in an apartment building with an elevator. I got it for the same price and it is excellent value for 29.99
Remember, don't be a toxic drama queen or someone might not post a great deal. Be respectful and we all prosper.
Deal Guru
Jun 12, 2003
14913 posts
1197 upvotes
Markham
Bought for same price years ago

Works great
ShadowVlican
Feb 4, 2009
109 posts
196 upvotes
Vancouver
Any idea how long this is on sale for?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 7, 2003
8966 posts
78 upvotes
Toronto
springrain wrote: How about this one compared to the Costco one
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/costco- ... y-2433761/
I've had both and personally that magna cart from Costco is a lot better because of these reasons:
-smaller profile when closed (i have it in my car all the time)
-feels a lot smoother when you are lugging around heavy things (4 tires)
-the wheels haven't crapped out on me over the past year
-Costco warranty

the olympia pack-n-roll didn't last as long as I'd hope. the wheels crapped out and it was louder when lugging heavy things. maybe I got lemons because I had it exchanged and the replacement did the same thing. so I ended up getting the magna cart from Costco instead
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2005
3219 posts
908 upvotes
Mars
according to CT's return policy, you could only return unopened. however, if it's defective, as in some reviews, it is opened and hard to argue with them if it was damaged by you or defective when you open it, given the lockdown, ct will easily shut you out of the door. but, well, for $30, may not be worth the hassle to go back argue with them at first place.
Dec 15, 2017
615 posts
960 upvotes
Vancouver
Same price years ago. Makes you wonder how inflated the price was at $99.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2005
3219 posts
908 upvotes
Mars
cmge wrote: I've had both and personally that magna cart from Costco is a lot better because of these reasons:
-smaller profile when closed (i have it in my car all the time)
-feels a lot smoother when you are lugging around heavy things (4 tires)
-the wheels haven't crapped out on me over the past year
-Costco warranty

the olympia pack-n-roll didn't last as long as I'd hope. the wheels crapped out and it was louder when lugging heavy things. maybe I got lemons because I had it exchanged and the replacement did the same thing. so I ended up getting the magna cart from Costco instead
save me a trip to CT. too bad, the costco deal was over.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2005
3219 posts
908 upvotes
Mars
QuickFingers wrote: Same price years ago. Makes you wonder how inflated the price was at $99.

it amazes me it's still in business.
Mar 27, 2012
287 posts
259 upvotes
416 to the 905
fleurbella wrote: Any idea how long this is on sale for?
Sale ends today.
***First Hour of my day starts with RFD and a Coffee....then I start my actual Work Day***
Dec 15, 2015
291 posts
231 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
The lowest I got this for was $19.99 seven years ago. Back then they still inflated the price like 400% for a regular price.