Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Canadian Tire - $3.99 5L Liquid Pool Chlorine to June 26

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 14th, 2016 11:39 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2008
1282 posts
314 upvotes
Ottawa

[Canadian Tire] Canadian Tire - $3.99 5L Liquid Pool Chlorine to June 26

Canadian Tire has the Aquarius 5L liquid Pool Chlorine jug for $3.99 until June 26. That is a excellent price, and I haven't seen it lower.
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2003
5290 posts
3000 upvotes
A Place to Stand
3.99 or 3.00?? Title and body differ. My local pool supply store sells it for ~$7 for 10 litres. But I stopped buying liquid chlorine a couple years ago and buy the big bucket of granular chlorine when it goes on sale at Costco in the spring. I ALWAYS have chlorine on hand and never have to run out on a Sunday afternoon when I am out. I just use the 10 litre chlorine jugs, mix up about 4 of them at a time, and store them in the shed. I bought a big bucket LAST spring and I am not even half way through it. Was $70 IIRC.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2008
1282 posts
314 upvotes
Ottawa
midget_man wrote: 3.99 or 3.00?? Title and body differ. My local pool supply store sells it for ~$7 for 10 litres. But I stopped buying liquid chlorine a couple years ago and buy the big bucket of granular chlorine when it goes on sale at Costco in the spring. I ALWAYS have chlorine on hand and never have to run out on a Sunday afternoon when I am out. I just use the 10 litre chlorine jugs, mix up about 4 of them at a time, and store them in the shed. I bought a big bucket LAST spring and I am not even half way through it. Was $70 IIRC.
Typo fixed. Different folks have preferences over chlorine types.
Jan 5, 2011
663 posts
45 upvotes
How do you get 20L chlorine jug into your pool? Any ideas? I have a 20L jug of chlorine, how would you transfer it to your pool?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2003
5290 posts
3000 upvotes
A Place to Stand
g3lo wrote: How do you get 20L chlorine jug into your pool? Any ideas? I have a 20L jug of chlorine, how would you transfer it to your pool?
Generally, you would unscrew the cap and pour it into the pool. What are you asking? Just pour it in.