Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[Canadian Tire] 30% off Canadian Tire Gold Roadside Assistance $70 Primary or $119 with Secondary

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2019 12:40 pm
Jun 5, 2016
580 posts
715 upvotes
brghunter wrote: Are you talking about a BCAA Service Center? If so, these are trucks for that service center. They don't provide roadside assistance for the entire metro area.

https://www.bcaa.com/automotive/bcaa-au ... ice-centre
Why is this so important to you? lol. Google BCAA tow truck there are tons of examples. I have seen them providing roadside assistance from a BCAA branded truck in downtown Vancouver, outside of downtown, on the island an in the Okanagan.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
1633 posts
258 upvotes
olp79 wrote: Do you get the roadside assistance for as long as you have Triangle WE Mastercard, or is it for only a year? Thanks
Anyone know?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7511 posts
978 upvotes
GTA
olp79 wrote: Anyone know?
As long as you have the card
When your mind says give up, hope whispers "one more try"
Never say never
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
1100 posts
194 upvotes
don't bother calling in to get the discount until the offer period begins if you try now you'll be charged full prices. I know I just did this.
Jun 12, 2010
730 posts
158 upvotes
Vancouver
Is this necessarily one car or can it be per user?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
2220 posts
1246 upvotes
Ontario
wiffle wrote: Is this necessarily one car or can it be per user?
Your choice
Sep 8, 2019
133 posts
223 upvotes
Calgary
Penrose wrote: don't bother calling in to get the discount until the offer period begins if you try now you'll be charged full prices. I know I just did this.
It's live now.
Sep 10, 2010
350 posts
61 upvotes
St Catharines
Thx OP. Ordered for my son.
Nov 6, 2019
11 posts
31 upvotes
Imo the biggest advantage of CT is that it covers your entire chuckle regardless of who is driving. CAA covers an individual regardless of what car that individual is driving. So if you like to drive other ppls cars go for caa. Otherwise CT makes more sense to me. There are some other minor differences.
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
20902 posts
3365 upvotes
YUL
tsinoboy wrote: CAA vs CT ? which is better?
Wondering the same. My CAA expired and I haven't renewed yet, so Im wondering if i should switch...decisions decisions

One thing I liked about CAA, last time I called them for a battery boost was that I can request assistance on my iPhone APP without having to call, AND I can track them person coing on a map and see how far theya re from me with an ETA...That's pretty cool. DOes CT ahve something similar??
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
20902 posts
3365 upvotes
YUL
Had a quick look and decided to get CT over CAA because at the $69 price of the CT plan, I'm pretty much getting the equivalent of the CAA plus membership ($139) in terms of towing distance, 200km. The basic CAA membership only covers 10km of towing, which is quite useless.
Also, I can add a secondary driver/car for $48 on the CT plan. There's not much of a discount to add a secondary person on the CAA membership from what I can see. So basically I paid $118 + tax for 2 people, which is less than what CAA Plus would have cost me for only 1 person.

I realize CAA has other perks like discounts at certain restaurants, etc, but in all the years I'd used them before, I never took advantage of those discounts.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2005
1015 posts
142 upvotes
najibs wrote: Had a quick look and decided to get CT over CAA because at the $69 price of the CT plan, I'm pretty much getting the equivalent of the CAA plus membership ($139) in terms of towing distance, 200km. The basic CAA membership only covers 10km of towing, which is quite useless.
Also, I can add a secondary driver/car for $48 on the CT plan. There's not much of a discount to add a secondary person on the CAA membership from what I can see. So basically I paid $118 + tax for 2 people, which is less than what CAA Plus would have cost me for only 1 person.

I realize CAA has other perks like discounts at certain restaurants, etc, but in all the years I'd used them before, I never took advantage of those discounts.
The second driver was discounted? Earlier this week, they wanted to charge me $69 for the second/car.
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
20902 posts
3365 upvotes
YUL
humansoul wrote: The second driver was discounted? Earlier this week, they wanted to charge me $69 for the second/car.
Yes, $48.97 for an extra car/driver. CLick the main link on the first page and you'll see it listed there.