[Canadian Tire] 30% Off Folding Tire Storage Rack

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 23rd, 2020 10:15 pm
[OP]
Mar 21, 2020
29 posts
37 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] 30% Off Folding Tire Storage Rack

Only a 3.3 Star item but this discount makes it seems alright to me.

https://www.homehardware.ca/en/folding- ... 20-%20WK12
Folding Tire Storage Rack.jpg
5 replies
Jan 13, 2018
15 posts
2 upvotes
Title says Canadintire but the link is home hardware?
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1225 posts
584 upvotes
Near GTA
This type of product does get down to $20 and ranges to $30-35 on better sales. RFD search will give great info if needed

FYI you will never fold it. Maybe it could be good for a DIY mod to a folding out work space/table?

It’s best to use your own hardware and MAKE SURE TO GET INTO STUDS. I used 2x4s to hit all the studs and screwed the rack into the 2x4. This allows customizing the width of the rack to the width of your own tires. Saved about 10” to the full width that allows holding truck tires that I don’t have.

Oh and I mounted above the garage fridge to save the ultimate amount of space
Oct 4, 2019
27 posts
36 upvotes
chrischris84 wrote: This type of product does get down to $20 and ranges to $30-35 on better sales. RFD search will give great info if needed

FYI you will never fold it. Maybe it could be good for a DIY mod to a folding out work space/table?

It’s best to use your own hardware and MAKE SURE TO GET INTO STUDS. I used 2x4s to hit all the studs and screwed the rack into the 2x4. This allows customizing the width of the rack to the width of your own tires. Saved about 10” to the full width that allows holding truck tires that I don’t have.

Oh and I mounted above the garage fridge to save the ultimate amount of space
Save yourself money on that fold out table idea for this and just use a sturdy set of fence door hinges. I used 3 or 4 for my heavy duty fold down workbench. I think they were $2.50/pair.

I agree, once you put tires up, they'll never fold away.