Expired Hot Deals

Canadian Tire

30x Total CT Money Friday, September 23 Triangle Credit Card Exclusive

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 27th, 2022 4:10 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Jan 12, 2017
655 posts
1857 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] 30x Total CT Money Friday, September 23 Triangle Credit Card Exclusive

Terms & Conditions
*The Triangle Rewards Program is owned and operated by Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited. The Triangle® credit cards are issued by Canadian Tire Bank. Rewards are in the form of electronic Canadian Tire Money® (CT Money®). To collect bonus CT Money you must pay with a Triangle credit card. You cannot collect paper Canadian Tire Money on bonus offers. Any bonus multiplier is based on the base rate of collecting CT Money (0.4%), and will be added to whatever the Member would otherwise collect, without the bonus. Example: On a $100 (pre-tax) purchase with a 20x bonus multiplier a Member would earn a bonus $8 in CT Money (20 X 0.4% X $100). The 30x for Triangle credit card customers consists of the 10x everyday plus a 20x bonus. Not all items sold are eligible to earn CT Money or to be redeemed for. Conditions apply. Visit triangle.com for full program rules and Partner location information. The offered rate is exclusive of any bonus or promotional offers or redemption transactions. CT Money is collected on the pre-tax amount of the purchase. Bonus CT Money collected from online orders will be applied to the Member’s Triangle Rewards Account within five weeks of the purchase date. No rainchecks.
62 replies
Newbie
Nov 6, 2007
63 posts
37 upvotes
Calgary
Any idea what's excluded? Looking at ordering a set of tires.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 16, 2011
7080 posts
8975 upvotes
The NORTH
cfricker wrote: Any idea what's excluded? Looking at ordering a set of tires.
Tires shouldn't be excluded, exclusions usually include gift cards...
Sr. Member
Jun 15, 2019
724 posts
568 upvotes
Anyone have recommendations for winter tires from Canadian tire for a 2016 Honda Civic? First time buying tires
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
12425 posts
2170 upvotes
So will these stack on top of the usual weekly CT offers?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 16, 2011
7080 posts
8975 upvotes
The NORTH
Strandednomad wrote: Anyone have recommendations for winter tires from Canadian tire for a 2016 Honda Civic? First time buying tires
Where do you drive in the winter?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 16, 2011
7080 posts
8975 upvotes
The NORTH
Strandednomad wrote: Gta
My parents live in the Ottawa Valley and my father has a set of Canadian Tire Winter Edge tires on his F 150, they don't see many kilometers over the winter but he says they are very responsive with nice bite in the snow/slush but are not great on ice. They are an economical choice as they are an in house brand have relatively good ratings on Canadian Tires website. My mother has a set of Michelin Ice-X's (sorry I don't know the series) on her Nissan Micra and HATES them. In any snow/slush they just plow straight forward and don't turn well. On ice she said they are ok but she is looking for new tires this fall. I live in northern Ontario and run Bridgestone Blizzack DM V2's on my Jeep and they have been fantastic for the 2 seasons I have had them. i also have Uniroyal Tiger Paw's on the minivan (they came with the van) and they have been good for in town driving thru the snow/slush and ice.

If you drive in town and rarely get over 60Km/h I don't think you can go wrong with anything for the snow/slush that the GTA usually gets. If you do highway driving or drive a lot of Km's in the winter I'd get Blizzacks. If your concern is stopping on ice then I would REALLY recommend the Blizzacks.

Just my 2 cents.
Sr. Member
Jun 15, 2019
724 posts
568 upvotes
kr0zet wrote: My parents live in the Ottawa Valley and my father has a set of Canadian Tire Winter Edge tires on his F 150, they don't see many kilometers over the winter but he says they are very responsive with nice bite in the snow/slush but are not great on ice. They are an economical choice as they are an in house brand have relatively good ratings on Canadian Tires website. My mother has a set of Michelin Ice-X's (sorry I don't know the series) on her Nissan Micra and HATES them. In any snow/slush they just plow straight forward and don't turn well. On ice she said they are ok but she is looking for new tires this fall. I live in northern Ontario and run Bridgestone Blizzack DM V2's on my Jeep and they have been fantastic for the 2 seasons I have had them. i also have Uniroyal Tiger Paw's on the minivan (they came with the van) and they have been good for in town driving thru the snow/slush and ice.

If you drive in town and rarely get over 60Km/h I don't think you can go wrong with anything for the snow/slush that the GTA usually gets. If you do highway driving or drive a lot of Km's in the winter I'd get Blizzacks. If your concern is stopping on ice then I would REALLY recommend the Blizzacks.

Just my 2 cents.
Thank you
Newbie
Jun 11, 2022
30 posts
61 upvotes
slowtyper wrote: So will these stack on top of the usual weekly CT offers?
General rule at CT is that everything always stacks!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 18, 2013
4782 posts
7392 upvotes
BC
Anyone know how it works with instore pickup? If it is based on when order is placed or picked up?
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
2702 posts
1883 upvotes
dehmolition wrote: General rule at CT is that everything always stacks!
peakingduck wrote: Anyone know how it works with instore pickup? If it is based on when order is placed or picked up?
Same question

I have a 10x and 25x on vacuum cleaners on my offers and it's EXPIRING just a day before

How do I maneuver this RFD genuises?
Member
Jun 16, 2020
308 posts
663 upvotes
Biscayne05 wrote: Same question

I have a 10x and 25x on vacuum cleaners on my offers and it's EXPIRING just a day before

How do I maneuver this RFD genuises?
Hope that you get those offers again. Or keep checking for swaps.
Member
Oct 7, 2017
376 posts
521 upvotes
If I pay with Triangle points, will I still make 30x points?
Sr. Member
Jul 14, 2019
731 posts
693 upvotes
Toronto
Literally second line in *T&C (Specific to this offer) - To collect bonus CT Money you must pay with a Triangle credit card.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2012
2908 posts
1811 upvotes
ontario
new to triangle and CT MC (just activated today)

so 30x is essentially 12% cashback in CT money, correct?
Newbie
Nov 13, 2019
20 posts
13 upvotes
Wonder if you can stack this with the $50 mastercard deal, hmm.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)